Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 784votes)

Shingeki no Kyojin

Alt Names: alt Attack on Titanalt 進撃の巨人
Author: Isayama Hajime
Artist: Isayama Hajime
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of giants.
Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a giant in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as one of the city walls is damaged by a 60 meter (196.85 feet) giant causing a breach in the wall. As the smaller giants flood the city, the two kids watch in horror the tragic events that follow. Eren vows that he will wipe out every single giant and take revenge for all of mankind.

Won the 35th Kodansha Manga Award for Best Shōnen Manga.

Spin-offs:

> Before the Fall
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/shingeki-no-kyojin-before-the-fall-r9844 )

> No Regrets
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/shingeki-no-kyojin-birth-of-levi-kuinaki-sentaku-r10114 )

> Sungeki no Kyojin
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/sungeki-no-kyojin-r12028 )
Go to Shingeki no Kyojin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do I read it? New Window Zaire Elite Skin
  • 1 Replies
Topic can i upload the english version of Aot? New Window halfghoulhaise
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who is female titan? New Window Kroll
  • 42 Replies
Topic So, I came with my own theory... New Window Hoshikon
  • 13 Replies
Topic Does word Kyojin really equals to Titan? New Window gigantica
  • 23 Replies
Topic Eren's importance [SPOILERS] New Window X0ll0X
  • 50 Replies

883 Comments

second name of this manga? Cliffhanger
@Anh Khoa Nguyen: As other says, this is a scene from American Psycho. But in my eyes, the priceless element is that man's face, it's the face of somebody who's totally snapped out of it, who could kill anyone or anything without giving the slighest fuck because, for whatever reasons, this is just too much for him.
Applying this picture to our reaction on cliffhangers is pretty legit, in my opinion, at least in my case ;)
Chapter 33 spoiler.
Spoiler
Holy sh*t !
I like how savage and violent the fights between titans are.
Description says shounen ? I'd says seinen... The story, art, and battles are nothing shounen.
Spoiler
Pretty awesome so far, though the author has a habit of using way too much repetitive dialogue.
omg cliffhanger im gonna die of waiting...
Spoiler
Latest Chap:
Spoiler
Shit. Now WHAT!?
Damn every chapter i hope Mikasa doesn't get killed since she's one of my fave
@Anh Khoa Nguyen: its from American Psycho
OH SHI-
@Oliverfr: Is that Christian Bale in your meme? Whaddafug do he think he is doing with that ax?
HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'S JOHHNY
On another note, I'm a little surprised that this hasn't gotten an anime yet (though it is getting a live action movie next year). The sales of the volumes are quite good, so I' d expect great sales for the anime if done well. Maybe the mangaka prefers to wait until the manga is finished? That would be understandable and probably preferable, at least for me. Nonetheless, just imaging the action scenes is making me drool.
OH MY FRIGGING GOD I TOTALLY CANNOT WAIIIIIT !

Posted Image

Awesome serie, I mean it ! Every new chapter is an incredible cliffhanger, leavins us dying to read more !
Hats off, and thanks to the scanlators :)
Also. Did anyone else just stop and laugh at the holy guys when they were crushed as soon as they said how they couldn't be touched as long as they have faith?

Anyone?
Cause I found that kind of funny. Never liked that religious guy.
I'm overwhelmed here.I've been reading manga for about 10 years now and i've never been this impressed.What a fucking masterpiece!
WHAT

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
from one mystery to another...
Mikasa's facial expression on that last page, oh god.

Huge titan. Okay.
And they are now all officially fucked.
We get a giant fight and there is a giant's face in the wall

Give me more!!!!!
Just imagine the aftermath (if there this incident ever ends).
Another great chapter as always. The last page also had added a really interesting mystery.
    • Ncf likes this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics