Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 179votes)

Seeking for Death

Alt Names: alt 将死之人alt もうすぐ死ぬひとalt Mencari Matialt Mousugu Shinu Hitoalt Those Who Will Die Soon
Author: Takei Touka
Artist: Haruse Hiroki
Genres: Drama DramaHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kominato Riku is a high school student who aims to be a game designer. The girl next door is his childhood friend Haju, is in love with him, but he has fallen head over heels for the school idol Riko. And lastly, there is the transfer student, Nodoka. With that all said you’d think this is the start of some love-comedy harem, but a rumor spreads that Nodoka receives a message that says, “you will die soon”. Riku and the gang’s fate will change in a major way. Who will live, and who will love?

Original Webcomic:
http://comic-meteor.jp/shinuhito/
Go to Seeking for Death Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

431 Comments

Okay, let's place bets. $20 on everyone dying except Haju and MC because fuck you.

If I'm in a good mood, I'll release the final chapter tomorrow. Hah hah hah! >: )

Roankun, you're so cool!

Rah, Rah, he's our man!

If he can't do it, then we'll never understand this hella confusing story!

If I'm in a good mood, I'll release the final chapter tomorrow. Hah hah hah! >: )

Allow me to lavish you with baubles, bits, chocolates, good music, clothing, and everything else required for you to have a good mood. 

Alright, give me the spoiler straight.  What happens?

Spoiler

... sigh, gonna be like that huh?  Fine.

You're welcome :)

If anyone answers him, I might become a dick and never release the last 2 chapters. :)

... sigh, gonna be like that huh?  Fine.

Bitches be crazy.

Well, the manga makes us happy...

If anyone answers him, I might become a dick and never release the last 2 chapters. :)

Don't anyone do it and on that note, this series ends in 2 chapters? I could tell the climax was drawing near after this last chapter. But if someone else doesn't die or aoi doesn't come back, I'm gonna be upset given how close she was to the end. 

just read chinese raws 'till the end.

the ending was just... too F*ck up....

And then at the end, our protagonist is gonna be like "I'll choose Harem end!" XD

Where did you read the raws?

Try dm5, but paste 将死之人 in the search.
Btw, that ending is very fucked up...

Couldn't resist going for the raw after reading this... god damn... that ending lol

Where did you read the raws?

Once the yandere mode has been turned on, no one can beat her. I hope the blonde girl gets slashed by Haju in the throat.

What an end

Spoiler

in this manga the survival equation is:
sanity = death
love = death

trust = death

stupidity = death

carelessness = death (probably the only one applying in real life)

Let's wait for more
(I personally like Haju the best)

e0s7a.jpg

Spoiler

The more Kominato hangs out with Twin-tailed girl the more I see the chemistry between them.

Spoiler

I love how they talk about bringing the culprit to justice, avenging Aoi, etc. and then march into another potential trap without weapons. What'll they do in the unlikely event that they find the culprit? Convince them to give themselves up? "W-What you're doing is WRONG!"

When the crazies carry knives, you should bring one too. Ask Haju.

The more Kominato hangs out with Twin-tailed girl the more I see the chemistry between them.

I had to discover this manga when it's last update was half a year ago. Damnit, this is a really good mystery series, especially with all the recent developments. Granted the psychological side feels a little forced, how haju has pulled a 180 personality change from sub to dom.

Anyone else think that insane asylum-chan is the serial killer they were talking about in past chapters? She was holding a sewing machine. Though did the author really think he was being clever with the anagram? I figured out who she was when kominato had his mini revelation. Speaking of him, it would be nice if he developed more soon, twintails just saved his ass, who is now working on being the best girl considering that Aoi is out of the picture (as far as we know, no updates). 

So where we are now

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics