Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 304votes)

Billionaire Girl

Alt Names: alt น้องหนูพันล้านalt 亿万富豪少女alt ビリオネアガールalt Миллиардерша
Author: Hasekura Isuna
Artist: Katsura Asuka
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takato Kei is just an ordinary college student, training for an ordinary life, when he falls into a strange and appealing part-time job. He’s been hired to tutor a teenage girl at home for 10,000 yen an hour! The girl in question, Fujioka Yukari, is not a high school student, but a highly successful day trader who has already amassed 170 billion yen! Despite her money and her beautiful apartment, Kei can’t help feeling like there’s a certain loneliness about the cute teenage girl. She even seems embarrassed of her career, as if her obsession with the stock market and the vast amount of time she spends moving stocks makes her an otaku. Kei may be just the person she needs to help her break out of her isolated lifestyle and acquire the one thing money can’t buy– happiness.
Go to Billionaire Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime/Manga related to Stocks New Window Verne Jules
  • 4 Replies
Topic THANK YOU SCANLATORS!!!! New Window sircebba
  • 0 Replies
Topic THANKS MR. AUTHOR AND ARTIST FOR CONTINUING THIS ONE!!! =) New Window sircebba
  • 4 Replies
Topic Billionaire Girl Forum New Window sircebba
  • 1 Replies
Topic SCANLATORS AND RAW PROVIDERS THANKS ALOT!!! New Window sircebba
  • 2 Replies
Topic PLEASE AUTHOR AND ARTIST KINDLY CONTINUE THIS ONE, =) New Window sircebba
  • 3 Replies

424 Comments

Pfft, rage inducing moment has yet to come.

Spoiler

BTW, commenting on the one who said it was axed. IIRC this was just a side project for the author who even put it on hiatus at one point to work more on her other stuff.

You should had put the rest...

Spoiler

Pfft, rage inducing moment has yet to come.

Spoiler

BTW, commenting on the one who said it was axed. IIRC this was just a side project for the author who even put it on hiatus at one point to work more on her other stuff.

thank you guys, I'll drop this shit like hot ...you get the picture. I'll save myself the trouble and forget that I've ever read this shit. 

You may as well read the last 2 chapters, it can't get any worse(*knocks on wood*).

thank you guys, I'll drop this shit like hot ...you get the picture. I'll save myself the trouble and forget that I've ever read this shit. 

You are about to lost the best part, believe me...

Look how quickly she started dating him, it completely pisses on the majority of chapters.

I guess the author had to make something happen due to this getting axed, it's a shame he chose a path that went against all the earlier/better chapters just to create some drama.

At the same time the MC is awful and lacks a personality, it's easy to see why this got axed, for once I agree entirely with the editor's decision

Spoiler

I just read read this manga from the start to the finish (i read everything, even those bubbles about how bank of Japan bankrupted those hedge funds :P)

And boy did it take them long enough to piece together that Tasuku is after Yukari's money...

Anyways, this manga has been on my to-read list for some time, and i'm glad i read it, i'm just hoping it doesn't have a bittersweet end...

Guess my hunch feeling was right.. This was turning to be a bit.. NO... Super disappointing if I may say.

Well, I still find this page hilarious!

Spoiler

:rofl: Real friends ask those questions!! HAHAHA!

the problem is KEI kun going through heartbreak but YUKARI CHAN not able to caught it. well it happens in humans case that they don't get others feelings. in the end we all human have to express our feelings to make others know about them.

then YUKARI CHAN have easy relationship with TASUKU kun >> less of a couple relationship and going well.

YUKARI CHAN not feeling down or anything not even shown well i am certain that thing is left for last 2 chapters.

wait for last 2 chapters and then we all can make judgement of their actions and views and thoughts

Look how quickly she started dating him, it completely pisses on the majority of chapters.

I guess the author had to make something happen due to this getting axed, it's a shame he chose a path that went against all the earlier/better chapters just to create some drama.

At the same time the MC is awful and lacks a personality, it's easy to see why this got axed, for once I agree entirely with the editor's decision

holy... only 2 chapters left?? i thought this manga would continue a bit more longer.. it did seem like one of that kind.. everyone knows how it will end - they will be together it is obvious in such a manga

Mmm tasty rage from the author messing with us. Yeah, the economic aspects seem fabricated but meh, it's not that bad. The author just seems to have political leanings about the tsunami event, I found the perspective interesting because it was a peek into Japanese culture. This is a love drama anyway, let's get back to hating on the MC for being such a wimp. XD

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! SERIOUSLY! WHY!!!! HOW COULD THIS FUCKING HAPPEN!!!!???? THATS THE MOST FUCKING IDIOTIC DEVELOPMENT THAT COULD HAPPEN!!! DAMMIT!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!! KEI YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy sht what an idiot of a MC.

FUCKING BRO CODE GOD DAMNIT.

*looks at comments* 

Yep, skipping this chapter.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I'm digging this drama a lot. Fluffy vanilla is all well and good but this is much more compelling. Not to mention that even though the friend is a golddigging asshole, he's a hell of a lot more interesting than MC has ever been. Both him and Yukarin are better characters than MC. I wish there was a chapter from the friend's perspective. 

*looks at comments* 

Yep, skipping this chapter.

Spoiler

I... I.... I...

Spoiler

WHY IS THIS PISSING ME OFF SO MUCH?!

so mad

Nice. I'm mainly doing it cause I love how great and dumb (The good kind of dumb, like some of the games *Cough*Killer is Dead*Cough*) the culture is. And I feel I should at least know a bit of another language (Tried learning French... Was pretty boring.)

Lol, I think we took up about half a page of comments.

French it's a little as Portuguese, lots of verbs and rules, I dislike it (I've had 3 years of French at school, by obligation, I can read but I can't speak or write).

I've got more that 10 years in English, and started Japanese mainly because *Cough*ecchi/galge/hentai*Cough* games, way behind in 2000s!

Because of half of a page, that's why I said end with the offtopic, or we are getting the BAN HAMMER!

"After your money"

No!!! You Don't Say!!! Well I would never expect that...said no one...ever

To end the off topic, I know a little of Japanese, not a lot, enought to understand the main concepts, but not for full translation from raws. I'm using the english translations, but I'm going to attend Japanese classes here in Portugal, since I wanted to add this language to my CV.

Nice. I'm mainly doing it cause I love how great and dumb (The good kind of dumb, like some of the games *Cough*Killer is Dead*Cough*) the culture is. And I feel I should at least know a bit of another language (Tried learning French... Was pretty boring.)

Lol, I think we took up about half a page of comments.

Ooohhhh how I need to do my Japanese studies to read raws...

And hot damn, born in Brazil? Never would of guessed it. I'm really loving his works. Gotta love that hyper nova scene in NGNL (I should really read the novels... But I have a back log of novels to read, and I'm way beyond lazy ;-; )

To end the off topic, I know a little of Japanese, not a lot, enought to understand the main concepts, but not for full translation from raws. I'm using the english translations, but I'm going to attend Japanese classes here in Portugal, since I wanted to add this language to my CV.

Litterally, but the last chapter compensated everything.

Right, it's the image I use as credits when I release the translation in Portuguese-Portugal I've been doing (did not had time to do the last chapter available, but 80% is already finished translated. Need to typeset and release).

By the way, I do not know if you know but Clockwork Planet and No Game No Life are works from the same author, born in Brazil, half Japanese half Brazilian guy!

Ooohhhh how I need to do my Japanese studies to read raws...

And hot damn, born in Brazil? Never would of guessed it. I'm really loving his works. Gotta love that hyper nova scene in NGNL (I should really read the novels... But I have a back log of novels to read, and I'm way beyond lazy ;-; )

Well I'm out, the maincharacter is worse than his friend who's an absolute scumbag. The friend is after money and not below deceiving and using a girl where he could get it and the main character is a complete pussy who's basically helping him do that for no particular reason. That guy deserves NOTHING and if he gets the girl in the end the story would just be all that much worse, she's way too good for him. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics