Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 125votes)

Soukyuu no Lapis Lazuli

Alt Names: alt č’¼ęŸ©ć®ćƒ©ćƒ”ć‚¹ćƒ©ć‚ŗćƒŖalt č‹ęŸ©ēš„青金ēŸ³alt Soukyuu no Rapisu Razurialt The Blue Coffin of Lapis Lazuli
Author: Asano Hajime
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake & Kikuchi Seiji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fifty years ago a witch died leaving behind what was called the "Witch's Legacy" ... Fifty years have passed and it is now the modern day where it is said that whosoever collects all 99 pieces of the Witch's Legacy or "Witchcraft" will be granted one wish

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Soukyuu no Lapis Lazuli Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

190 Comments

so in this series he must collect 99 witchcraft to grant a wish.......
nah...just collect the seven dragonball

oh please, how can she possibly be disgusting.

she's almost like a big-breasted loli!

or well, I suppose she is one if she's eternally 14.

hmm... lights off... a girl stripped... and she's always be 14 years old

I think I know what will happen in next chapter... xD

there's so many shocking revelation in this manga

I'm hoping for more darker history in upcoming chapters

Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Oct 16 2013 11:34 AM

Is it just me or does the art for the cover remind u of the visual novel material brave?

I was hoping for the MC to subtlely flow from

"Th-This is unbelievable...

YOUR BODY IS ONLY 14!?"

But I guess the stripping was good enough for me.

All HAIL THE ETERNAL AND OVERLY DEVELOPED LOLI

Eternal loli...

Now the MC knows who the heroine is.

First time I couldnĀ“t enjoy as much of the "plot" because of the plot! If you catch my drift... And the "naked hug", a classic, always good in troubled times. Rio-nee would be amazing in the 17 yo body. 

Jm1bY2i.png?1

if this is a hentai manga he would have just shown her his bulging pants and then screwed her right there like rabbit just to prove that she's not ugly.

how different genres close the point....

as long as there's a cute girl with boobies , i dont care if she's a mosnter

damn to be 14 and have them boobies :3

Shit got serious in a quite normal pace. Now he has a mission, it's bound to get better.

Dat revelation!

gasp.jpg

That's one fine body....Very fine.

Though, the cost for having it...ouch. =<

I hope things to turn out well for her.

The series seems pretty generic, but I'll read it nonetheless. What does bother me is how empty the chapters feel.

We are missing way to much character interaction, and story feels like this all should have been dealt in a single chapter. I guess that is one of the downfalls of being an adaptation of a LN.

Those aren't spats in chap 5... Whose ass it that? *revelation* Ah. Come here cutie /petpetpet :3

Spoiler

cf3.gif

i believe i saw this video in science today...

Well, that is a possibility. Not including Lapis, there are 5 witchcrafts before the one Touya has (#7). Although, it looks like they are not in numerical order by power or utility (supposedly #4 is the strongest). It's likely they are in order from when Lily created them.

Should Touya defeat Mayuka (of course he will), I predict she will go 'Claire Rouge' on us, and the former will have to save her ass later.

(I don't know who the progenitor of this mindset is, but she was the next best example I could think of. Those who have read, or are still reading the LN, will know what I'm talking about.)

Spoiler

cf3.gif

You can't be serious... She's got nothing to work with.

So basically, this will go either one generic way or another:

Path 1

The dude realizes he has some sort of untapped power and manages to use it and we get all the enemy chicks falling for him in some nonsensical fashion

or

Path 2

We get the usual "weak to strong" s*it and have to trudge through chapter after where he gets his ass handed to him (by chicks, no less) and reaching the end where he's done nothing significant whatsoever.

Personally, I'd prefer Path 1, only because there's potential for more comedy. Path 2 would just be full of "I must get stronger" self-loathing crap.

Ugh path 2 is such a pain. I'm not sexist but getting his ass kicked over and over again get tiresome real fast. Path 1 is probably the best till we find out they're are some bad guys who come out of nowhere who are so much stronger than the MC. Well it keeps the fight epic. 

Rio-nee you damn cockblock.

If the guy wants to go rampage, let the guy go rampage!

So basically, this will go either one generic way or another:

Path 1

The dude realizes he has some sort of untapped power and manages to use it and we get all the enemy chicks falling for him in some nonsensical fashion

or

Path 2

We get the usual "weak to strong" s*it and have to trudge through chapter after where he gets his ass handed to him (by chicks, no less) and reaching the end where he's done nothing significant whatsoever.

Personally, I'd prefer Path 1, only because there's potential for more comedy. Path 2 would just be full of "I must get stronger" self-loathing crap.

Spoiler

cf3.gif

I'm pretty sure this is based on a Light Novel series.  So there should be no shortage of material... but it really felt like a super empty and useless chapter that held absolutely no meaning for the 1 month wait.  It felt "fillered."

Spoiler

Aww my little heart ;.;

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics