Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 214votes)

Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!?

Alt Names: alt พระเอก(จำเป็น)ตัวจุ้นวุ่นโลกแตกalt 俺がヒロインを助けすぎて 世界がリトル黙示録!?alt 내가 히로인을 너무 구해서 세계가 리틀 묵시록!?alt I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Little Apocalypsealt От опеки к апокалипсису
Author: Namekojirushi
Artist: Hasegawa Kouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Namidare Rekka has a very unusual birthright. After his 16th birthday, he will be drawn into many different stories. Each story has a heroine, and each story depends on him to be the hero. On his first day of high school, a strange uniformed girl that only he can see shows up. She claims to be from the future, and claims that his rescuing of many heroines is going to cause serious trouble for the future.

It's not long after this encounter that his troubles begin. His childhood friend Satsuki invites him somewhere, possibly to confess her feelings for him. However, before she can, she's kidnapped! Rekka wants desperately to help her, but he finds himself being tossed into various sci-fi and fantasy worlds, each with their own heroines in trouble. Will he be able to get back to Satsuki? Will he be able to save all the others? How can he really tell the consequences of his well-meaning actions?

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic OreHeroine Light Novel translation discussion (Be polite!) New Window BakaGrappler
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window DrkTempest
  • 5 Replies

570 Comments

First i was like "yayyyy". Then i was like "awww". Welp, least i know they still care.

ch 9 v2 is a new chapter atleast XD

First i was like "yayyyy". Then i was like "awww". Welp, least i know they still care.

A few things I would like to point out regarding this series and the release

#1: There's no permanent translator for this series, so its rather slow. Asking around people who are willing to do a chapter or two on it.

#2: The reason for chapter 8 and 9 re-released is because we would be using the Tankōbon version for the series(Since the series comes out faster than we can release it). And in the series, chapter 8 and 9 of webraws = chapter 8 of the Tankōbon and chapter 10 of webraws = chapter 9 of the Tankōbon.

So the "new" chapter would be chapter 9

tlor

tlor?

Yeah, I'm also wondering why nobody is scanlating this anymore :/

I know for a fact that you can easily find the raws up to at least chapter 30.

And this manga is pretty awesome. :P

tlor

Yeah, I'm also wondering why nobody is scanlating this anymore :/

I know for a fact that you can easily find the raws up to at least chapter 30.

And this manga is pretty awesome. :P

More please =)

why no one is scanlating this anymore?

Hutt ? is that you?

Like what Kardel says.. "MONSTER!!!"

o.o

ch 28 RAW ... so it's true ...

that damn thing is evil like Ky**bei ...

I hate chapter 10. ;A;

MidoriKitzune
May 09 2013 04:32 PM

O  M  G !!

UGLY!!

q.q

Like what Kardel says.. "MONSTER!!!"

An Ugly Pervert Has Appeared ... *x* ...

need to use that gun at his head ... =3= ...

Sigh.. ch10... Soo many texts. WHERE IS MY DAMN HARISSA ;A;

Also, any1 notice the art for this kinda similar to the anime version of Date A Live?

Harisa ... wait a few more chapter ...

(hoping for faster release) ...

and about Date a Live art like anime ...

dunno ... kinda close but also have significant difference ...

Spoiler

tumblr_me2pcgvQ5E1r4cwpu.gif

dayumn... bastard just scared the buzzard off of a gut-wagon...
If I had to force my daughter to marry that thing, I'm sendin' in the big guns...
After the the things are settled, I'd punch the bloody tosser in the face just to see if he will look any better.

Sigh.. ch10... Soo many texts. WHERE IS MY DAMN HARISSA ;A;

Also, any1 notice the art for this kinda similar to the anime version of Date A Live?

My god, Rekka you better beat that thing up because....

Spoiler

MC will beat "that thing" ...

but not in the way of violence ...

well, indirectly tough ...

My god, Rekka you better beat that thing up because....

Spoiler

That young one is called politics at its worse, when grown adults get down on their hands and knees to please some scumbag with wealth in order to get their wants....just like in the real world.

what the flying fuck at the last page indeed...

the PM is kinda twisted more than the "noble" himself ...

twist against twist ...

and MC eventually win against them ...

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a cute girl?

Hopefully, we readers will not find out.

ask Mea from TLR~D~ ... it seems she loves it ... =3= ...

Kinda saw that coming. Truly, a noble and graceful ruler.

if that thing is noble and graceful then thank god that im a peasant

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics