Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 109votes)

Gamble Fish

Alt Names: alt ギャンブルフィッシュalt 鬥魚alt 斗鱼
Author: Aoyama Hiromi
Artist: Yamane Kazutoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is set at Shishidou, a school attended by rich and elite people. Tomu Shirasagi, a gambler, is a mysterious new transfer student who has come from a public school (instead of a prestigious private one) and faces the elitist environment. There, he declares a challenge toward any student and claims he will bring to the ruin the whole school through a series of gambling matches. Nobody knows why he has come to that school or what the real motivations behind his actions are.

During any match, Tomu shows off all of his unique coolness and ability.

He employs a wide range of tricks, both psychological and physical, to ensure his victory. In any game, you will constantly ask how he's planning to win, why he's really doing certain things, and what's really going on. At the end of the matches, the tricks are revealed, and they all work in real life, even if they do require one to be highly skilled or lucky in order to perform them.

The story centers around the various matches he undertakes and the interactions between the various characters, like Mika Shishidou, the beautiful granddaughter of the school headmaster, who is highly intelligent but contemptuous and superb, or Abidani, the vampiric looking dorm superintendent and main villain (for now) in the series, who has a sadistic personality and whose goal is to make Tomu leave his school (or to get him killed).

As the story unfolds, more about Tomu's past is revealed, leading to unpredictable turns of events.
Go to Gamble Fish Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

288 Comments

So it's finally over.

I'm not even sure what to say about that ending. Truthfully, I had never thought this would complete.

a year ago, i never thought i'd ever see this one completed, but here we are. Thanks for all the people who worked on it!

should we change the manga status from ongoing to complete?

Thanks for all the hard work. These thanks are directed at not only Uncharted Scanlations, but at all the scanlation groups which worked on this series. Awesome job!
Also, thanks for the mention :^D

thanks everybody for the chapters. finally we can get closure for this one

Thank you for all the hard work everyone at Uncharted Scanlations!

Tomu's logic:
Showdown with Abidani > Harem of six > money

It's currently 11:00 PM at Pacific Standard Time. When midnight strikes (in my time zone), the final chapter shall be released for every reader currently anticipating for the finale

Stay tuned~! You guys are in for a major treat (and some moon cakes if you celebrate China's holidays for the mid-autumn festival) ;)

Umm...  There are TWO different chapters and both are labeled as chapter 166.  Shouldn't that be corrected?

Well, you know Abidani... Since now it's 666!

PULL THE DAMN LEVER KRONK

WRONG LEEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEEER!!!

I thought this was 167 chapters? How many chapters is it?

1 more

I thought this was 167 chapters? How many chapters is it?

chapter 167 i just chapter 166 repeated

PULL THE DAMN LEVER KRONK

Umm...  There are TWO different chapters and both are labeled as chapter 166.  Shouldn't that be corrected?

Sorry about that, it's been a long day for Hussein as he worked hard to upload the chapters for you guys

Let me call his attention so we can fix this glitch

more than obama and the guy that survives a bullet straight to his head?

Those things that you mention seem more ridiculous, but all those black jacks in a row are just dumb; I mean, of the last few games that have been showed this one has been one of the most entertaining to me mostly because it was simple, fast and devoid of those stupid machines like that one with the giant roulette and a fucking elephant but I would have prefered the author to take his time and made a scenario that didn't require both of them to have a perfect game every time, I still liked this last game but like most things about this manga it could have been much better.

something something heart of the cards

god please make it end. there are not enough sharks to jump over to to end this.

Aha, if Tomu dies at least it is an actual ending. I guess it'd be pretty gutsy to kill off your main character for good! Not that there would be a sequel for this or any interest in it anyway.

Humm...is "Last Gamble" actually the last chapter? Numbered 166 same as the previous chapter. Also cuts out after page 3, but hopefully this gets fixed in a few hours or something and is just a bato.to glitch.

14x2 blackjacks in a row is too much bullshit even for this manga

more than obama and the guy that survives a bullet straight to his head?

14x2 blackjacks in a row is too much bullshit even for this manga

Now we're talking. Wouldn't have been fun any other way.

lol did the manga skip a couple of turns? Seemed to jump to turn 4 haha.

From previous games we know the headmaster cheats somehow in every game usually for Abidani's benefit, and tells Abidani or re-uses the same tricks or something.

Well, whatever it is, we find out soon. I don't know how they'll get out of the father being dead and stuffed though. No "good" ending to that, instead of seeing his father he'll just have to be satisfied with his harem of young women :/

you know it's getting serious when the shirt came off

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics