Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 218votes)

Mahou Sensei Negima!

Alt Names: alt 魔法先生ネギま!
Author: Akamatsu Ken
Artist: Akamatsu Ken
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ten-year-old prodigy Negi Springfield, has just graduated from magic academy, and in order to become a master mage he is sent to Japan to teach English at an all-girls middle school. But Negi has a bigger dream than just becoming a master mage. He wants to find his missing father, "The Thousand Master", the strongest mage that has ever lived. And he soon finds that searching for his father wont be as easy as he first hoped. In fact, it pushes him and his students into life-or-death battles that decides the fate of millions.

Spin-Off:
> Negiho (Ito) Bun
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/negiho-ito-bun-r6926)

Sequel:
> UQ Holder
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/uq-holder-r9905)
Go to Mahou Sensei Negima! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who does negi like? New Window Mokata
  • 47 Replies
Topic 'UQ Holder' Sequel to Negima Announced. New Window Iantegee
  • 4 Replies
Topic Favorite Girl? New Window Failure-chan
  • 20 Replies
Topic Changing the order of a chapters pages (ch. 131/spoilers) New Window theonly
  • 5 Replies
Topic Ending Discussion New Window Oathkeeper92
  • 49 Replies
Topic What happen to negi sister New Window Mokata
  • 5 Replies

238 Comments

Ugh... at least that's one person out of the way... but still... ugh!!!
wait i thought her waking up with them all dead was the end i thought that wrapped everything up nicely so is it still have new arcs coming or is it really over?
I bet on the dark horse-Chisame all the way. They always understood each other without any words. Though the odds are high:(
The anime final is....disappointing ):
Hope the manga ending will be better
Are you all forget about Anya? :P
I think
'same kind'
means
-> Eva-chan <-
the "Asuna-End" would've been the Incest-End if i remember correctly (isn't she his aunt...?)...so it was clear that won't happen (kinda)
Same kind? Evangelina. She's an "Undead" just like him...
But who knows, the mangaka may troll us all in the end =D
@Phantom_rose There will only be 2 more chapters for this manga.
come on lets make to 1000 followers before the end
I don't really like the time leaping. :(

So in this current world, would there be two Asuna's?
Hmm. :\
Er, now I really wanna know - for how much longer can the mangaka stretch this along? Not that I'm complaining. It just almost felt like the mangaka suddenly gave us a "deus ex machina" in order to do this...which makes it kinda weird, and yet not out of the manga's world, you know?
I want 2 know who does he like ...Same kind? Kinda glad it wasn't Asuna Not tat I don't like Asuna it's bcuz it would be kinda predictable since I always think she is the one he like or if he were to like any girl Asuna would be the one.Personally I wana go for unpredicted suprises. Well I also wanna see his grown-up version & if he have a wife or not.I hope he don't wear tat mini glasses when he grown up since he look way better without them. Cry* it gonna end very soon...
i wanna finish reading this b4 i start on the anime
And here I thought it would end as a drama...
@oliver

with the latest chapter, it seems to be going on a sequel, at least, that's what i feel
the same kind of person? who is it!? still rooting for Nodoka!!!!
Did Negi play his father's role with "you know that machine in the before-the-last chapter", for consistency's sake ?
Who was the "final boss" on Mars ?

No, seriously, I can't believe it really ends in just one more chapter O_o
im happy that its coming to an end but im also sad that i won't be able to cry any more to such a good manga </3...
boo...booo.....Ending coming soon.
WHYYYYY..... Don't End NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Is this gonna end within a few chapters or less? If it is....I look forward to it conclusion but NOOOOO i don't want it to end cuz i luv this manga. Btw a century has past I wonder would they tell more about the other girls life while when she alslp since i wonder does any of them actually start a relationship with Negi & did Negi got a wife.Oh and wat about Negi's dad is he still gonna search for his whereabout or about him or did i miss out something about his dad?
Negima ending.... It's like the end of an era - an era of waiting every week for a new chapter....

Makes me kinda sad... nostalgic... the good olden days will be gone in just 3 more chapters.
I remembered catching up to this one when chapter 260 just came out.
It's too bad its ending... hopefully it ends well.
its ending.........why, i'm sad now :(
Now we just need to know 2 things before the series end:
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics