Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 94votes)

Kami-sama no Iutoori Part 2

Alt Names: alt 神さまの言うとおり弐alt Kamisama no Iutoori 2alt Kamisama no Iutoori Nialt Like God Says 2
Author: Kaneshiro Muneyuki
Artist: Fujimura Akeji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The sequel of Kami-sama no Iutoori from Bessatsu Shounen Magazine. The series is revived in a weekly installation. The series starts on the same morning of the original.

Sequel of Kami-sama no Iutoori: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kami-sama-no-iutoori-fujimura-akeji-r1932
Go to Kami-sama no Iutoori Part 2 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic So what is the end of first seri? New Window heothanhtinh
  • 4 Replies

265 Comments

Boobies ? Yeah but not what im expecting.......

Funniest scene in this chapter:

Spoiler
"Pervy's Scientific Explanation of the Bean and the Oni"

Spoiler
And here I thought he threw the bean because it makes people fart.
Spoiler

Keep 'em coming!
Next time: Boobies!:D
@PervySageChuck I can't even imagine how much of a nightmare that must have been.
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Dont kill the tan Loli she brings light to this dark manga <3
@Slica

Try to imagine our Translator, Uruner, and me as the proofreader going through all of those names to make sure that they were correctly transcribed into the English alphabet. I wouldn't have blamed Uruner if he had decided NOT to translate all of those names of characters, most of whom were NEVER introduced into the storyline by name, but were just killed off in the games. But he was dedicated and transcribed all of them, which forced me, (against my will and kicking and screaming all the way), to go over each one to make sure that the Romanization of their names was correct!!

I still haven't forgiven Uruner for THAT nasty job!!!
@Slica rly you rly read that ? wtf man
They're a team now ~_~
@Slica

Frankly, I'm more impressed that you actually read all of that
I would like to direct you to this page:

http://vatoto.com/read/_/108124/kami-sama-no-iutoori-fujimura-akeji_v4_ch15_by_death-toll-scanlations/7

Notice the name from box 41?
woo another psycho girl :3
btw when he said i would make you cum so hard is that his way of picking up woman -_-
crispy chapter @@
Spoiler
A new update?
SUPER TASTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
I'm still hoping the 2 MC's from part 1 aren't dead yet. I'll put this manga on-hold until it reaches to where part 1 left off so I don't get too bothered by what happened after part 1.
@Jack Ryder

Yeahhh... DAT New Girl
This new MC is kinda annoying, seems like one of those typical shounen MCs that overreact to everything. For now, pales in comparison to part 1.
@PervySageChuck: Not really. That's just about four months ago, isn't it? I'm guessing he started planning around the time he was told/asked about the shift to a weekly magazine.

I really wonder if any of the new guys can compare to Amaya. Between the high school-aged kids who attend class and the ones who don't, I imagine the most screwed up ones would be in the latter category, but the bar's pretty damn high here.
And as much as I'd like to see the author actually kill off the MC and Amaya and give us a true twist to this series, I'm beginning to believe that it is much more likely that they will re-enter the series at the end of the "Garbage" round arc by being saved by the garbage can statues. Especially since on this page,

http://vatoto.com/read/_/151327/kami-sama-no-iutoori-fujimura-akeji_v4_ch21_by_death-toll-scanlations/39

they were thrown away into a garbage dumpster-like bin. Oh, well... And I was hoping for a real twist that would prove to be truly unique for a manga series!! My last bit of hope rests on the "Icarus" reference in Ch. 21 of Part one. Will Shun and Amaya, like Icarus, actually die from the fall, or not!? Place your bets now!!!
Well, at least this page from the first series is now explained:

http://vatoto.com/read/_/142519/kami-sama-no-iutoori-fujimura-akeji_v4_ch19_by_death-toll-scanlations/10

Makes you wonder how far back the author had this planned out, doesn't it?
What fucking garbage. "HEY GUYS, AFTER THIS CLIFFHANGER CHAPTER, LET'S RESTART THE ENTIRE MANGA EXCEPT WITH DIFFERENT UNLIKABLE CHARACTERS. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?"
Lol, how many of these gods exist x.x
Please give back the previous characters!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics