Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 91votes)

Oboreru Knife

Alt Names: alt A fleur de peaualt Drowning Knifealt Drowning Knifealt 물에 빠진 나이프alt Shattered Knifealt The Knife That Dropped in Wateralt The Knife That Sunk Downalt 溺れるナイフalt 溺水小刀
Author: George Asakura
Artist: George Asakura
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A beautiful and mature sixth grade girl from Tokyo suddenly has to move out to the country side of Japan with her family. The girl, Natsume, then meets a boy and from then on she begins to feel ‘something’ in her body, like a surging wave….
Go to Oboreru Knife Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

77 Comments

And the uneasyness grows.

This is really not the direction I would have expected this to be going, even a few chapters ago.
This latest chapter has really sold me on the new relationship . . . but I'm uneasy.

Wooohooo!!!!!!!  Here's hoping the nice guy continues not finishing last.

what a superbly drawn chapter !

Man, I was so scared that this update was an april fool's prank! Great new chapter!

Wowowowow, George Asakura is just incredible at creating atmosphere. If that wasn't an epic kiss, I don't know what is. 

Thank you Evil Flowers!

I think we could all agree.... ALL ABOARD THE OOTOMO/NATSUME SHIP!

Argh, no new update? 

Poo :(

-updated-

This is literally my reaction from checking that this has been updated...

OOOOOHHHH MMMMMYYYYY GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!

seriously...i'm pretty happy.

Nice, perhaps she can forget about Kou now.

Would be for the best.

AHHHSKSJDDHSJJS OOTOMO/NATSUME FEELS I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

I'm loving this slow burn with Natsume and Ootomo's relationship. Please, please, please, don't be doomed.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I don't usually care too much about which way relationships go in manga as long as the story is good, but HOLY MOSES do I want Natsume and Ootomo to get (and stay) together.

Honestly, while I think Kou is an interesting & dynamic character (and I can sympathize with the twisted past he's had to endure), I've never been a fan of his, and I think his and Natsume's time together has passed. In my opinion, Kou- as he is now- would be more of a toxic existence to her than anything, while I firmly believe she and Ootomo can create a bond that will be healthy and strong. Ootomo just has such a straightforward, honest character that matches so well with Natsume's own sincere nature, and they complement each other wonderfully.

That being said, I have this pit in my stomach about the whole thing. I feel like this is one of those instances where I'm rooting for the losing relationship; It feels as though Natsume will end up with Kou, no matter how horrible a future that may hold. I really, really, REALLY hope I'm proven wrong, because I've rarely wanted to see two characters together more than I do with Natsume and Ootomo. I might actually cry if it doesn't happen, I'd be so disappointed.

So, for now, I'm going to desperately cling to my naive optimism. :'D

Ootomo YOU'RE DA MAN!

This love triangle, man. How long is this going to go on? D: It seems so painfully bittersweet.

Thank you for the chapter, Evil Flowers!

Ahh, I simply love this manga too much. The way their relationships develop, its so breathtaking. And when you don't understand what's going on, its because the characters themselves don't understand what's going on either and you're there with them.

It's only when you finish the chapter do you breathe!

It's funny, I like this manga and follow it attentively.  But when a new chapter comes, I leave the page open in my browser for days until a day comes when I feel up to it.  It's like "This is going to be heavy.  Am I ready to tackle the weight today?"

... Well the latest update feel to me just like that. I was looking forward to know more about Kou's past but certainly i have to read it again for me to sink the whole idea down on my head >.<

He is the child of his mother being raped by whom? Boy, that explains a lot.

Just reread the last few chapters again, reminded me of how I felt about this story. Nothing stirs me as much as this manga-deep and intense

It's funny, I like this manga and follow it attentively.  But when a new chapter comes, I leave the page open in my browser for days until a day comes when I feel up to it.  It's like "This is going to be heavy.  Am I ready to tackle the weight today?"

Such a pretty manga. I love how Asakura sensei draws everyone's hair. It seems like there's always a breeze floating about xD

chapters 57-61 japanese raws :)

http://raffmanga.blogspot.com/

It feels a bit like blasphemy to say this, but I think that Natsume will be better off with Ootomo. He's sweet, and just what she needs right now. Because while it's true that she has this incomparable connection/attraction with Kyou, I think it will be too difficult for her if they end up together--at least at this rate. 

Never thought someone could outdo Kou in everything so far, but Ootomo is sure getting there pretty fast. <3

Can i say, this particular manga has such beautiful display drawings, it actually takes my breath away every time i read a new update... ◡‿◡✿

EvilFlowers ThankYou for such great work!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics