Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 143votes)

Double Arts

Alt Names: alt 双生轮舞alt ダブルアーツ
Author: Komi Naoshi
Artist: Komi Naoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A boy and a girl are forced to join hands for all eternity!?
In a land ravaged by an epidemic known as "Troy", the only people with healing arts capable of stopping the seizures caused by the disease are the Sisters. Although they have a high resistance to the disease, they are searching for a person who is truly immune, so that they can find a cure. The main character is Sister Elraine, one of the Sisters who becomes infected with Troy. But, when she touches Kiri, a seemingly ordinary boy, her seizures stop. Could he be the one!?
Go to Double Arts Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who else wishes for a continuation? New Window Moniker
  • 3 Replies
Topic Thoughts on the series/ author New Window omnipwnage
  • 10 Replies

52 Comments

I hope this actually get restarted, though wonder how many people are interested in this story to see it get restarted.
Dang!
this manga is really good!
really love this manga!
the story and all is sooo freaking good!
"a manga only needs to be interesting"
fuck wsj
i was so sad when this series got canceled so much manly tears were shed that day
Been a long time since I read this, still sucks that it didn't make it. Nisekoi is ok and all but i'd have loved to see more of Double Arts, rather than your typical harem. But those are whats poplar in Japan, for better or for worse.

Just reread it for the first time, after... umm... 3 years or so?
A shame it got axed, really. That was probably the most godlike combat styles ever. *sigh*

Such a disapointing ending to such a good premise.
Actually, the ending was great considering it was axed. It actually didn't feel rushed at all. It's not what authors usually do, trying to wrap their stories to the ending they had in mind. He actually made it in a "to be continued..." kind of way, while keeping the story at a good pace. I like that.
Im starting reading it and I like it, cant believe it got axed.
i'm not gonna lie i bet this would've been another great manga if it had just waited a bit.... since theres alot of the top manga's stories starting to slowly end... or in the final stage/arcs i hope at some point the mangaka finishes this story i wouldn't mind waiting until then... so many loose ends that haven't been answered...
The looks like Roxas from Kingdom Hearts series. It's just me though :D
I cried for this manga a year ago too (literally)
It's so sad for a manga with artwork, story and romance this GREAT to went down :(
Along with everyone else here I mourn the death of this possibly epic work T.T is it 2 years and counting now? or 3?
This was the first Komi Naoshi piece I've experienced. Quite saddened that it ended so soon. Regardless, I look forward to more of his work.
Dang, I wish this had continued...
Even though it was cut, and the ending then rushed, it still remains one of my all time favourites...
awwwwwwwwwwwww, it was so well made ;^;
WHY WAS IT AXED?!?!?!? IT WAS BEAST!!!!
It's sad that just as this series was getting started it got shelved.
I hope that it will make a comeback one day.
Description: The worst destruction of potential Shueisha has ever been guilty of.

Whoever wrote this is a hero.
i hope someone remake it :D its really good ,..
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy waz this dropped
@trm

but not in japan.... at least that was the reason for the cancelation >_<, a real shame, but this is no the first or the last good manga thats gonna end like this :S

a remake would be great, but the author should do it in the western countrys(america/europe), were we rly like-love this manga
That's why I put it up. Never before have I seen an axed series develop such a following (google it, there are cosplayers, abundant fan art, and an enormous community.) What was it, 2 chapters before the end when we finally learned what "Double Arts" was? So Sad every time I remember fun this was to read.
agreed it was a shame I liked it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics