Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 170votes)

Ouroboros

Alt Names: alt ウロボロスalt ウロボロス 警察ヲ裁クハ我ニアリalt 無間雙龍alt 无间型警
Author: Kanzaki Yuuya
Artist: Kanzaki Yuuya
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ikuo Ryuuzaki and Danno Tatsuya are 2 orphaned boys who were looked after by a woman they called 'sensei'. Following their sensei's brutal murder, the two vow to hunt down her killers and the police officers who neglected to properly investigate the case.

15 years later, Ryuuzaki is a police detective and Tatsuya has become the leader of a group of mobsters. Helping each other out behind the scenes, they strive to rise to the tops of their respective fields so that they may exact their vengeance.

NOTE: the covers of the final volumes tend to be spoilerish, so leave the cover of the volume currently being scanlated, please.
Go to Ouroboros Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ouroboros chapter discussions thread New Window truepurple
  • 9 Replies

436 Comments

I want to see it... Ryuzaki tear out the eyes of the last member of "Zero" before beating him with his own limbs after he ripped those off too. Come on Ultraviolence!

I'm not sure what sound effect Ganaha was making, but it's actually a thing in boxing (as well as muay thai, mma, etc) to let out quick breaths in short bursts as you punch.

Well, thanks for the explanation. He used a common SFX, "shu", for quick airbursts or the quick passage of air (like a blade cutting the air, for example). Not knowing about boxing practice, I failed to see the connection and opted for a literal translation.

I'm not sure what sound effect Ganaha was making, but it's actually a thing in boxing (as well as muay thai, mma, etc) to let out quick breaths in short bursts as you punch.

man if Ryuzaki was there instead of Danno he would have messed that guys face up so bad

"We're not going out... that person and I."

"To put it simply, I am just something Ryuzaki-san uses as he pleases."

Out of context, this definitely sounds like they were only together because he was using her for sex. XD

I think I have figured this out. It's not a spoiler, as I haven't read ahead. As the translator, I am only two chapters ahead of readers. And I haven't watched the live action series (which may not have reached the same ending, since the series is still ongoing).

Spoiler

It was actually kind of hilarious to see Danno literally go flying and otherwise overreact to the haunted house.

Still, suddenly having a heartfelt monologue with the sickly-looking delinquent in the middle of the haunted house? I thought you had a plan, Danno. I guess it's a necessary exposition for new readers who picked it up after the switch over to the monthly format/magazine, but still...

He was murdered in the Arcana Health & Beauty building, on chapter 54 or 55, if I remember right. It's the Danno Arc.

Ah, thank you.

So all that's needed for Ryuzaki to get macho is the power of the MENstrual pad, eh?

It's like they were dating and he just broke up with her. XD

anyone remember where it was that katsurada died? my shitty memory can't recall.

He was murdered in the Arcana Health & Beauty building, on chapter 54 or 55, if I remember right. It's the Danno Arc.

anyone remember where it was that katsurada died? my shitty memory can't recall.
Wow , while I was reading this chapter, I was listening to How I could just kill a man - Cypress hill then the next page was when tat chan said that we'll kill them b4 they kill us Perfect timing in my opinion

Thank you for working so hard to bring us these new chapters, even with all the delays. I wish I could contribute or help with the chapters, but as a full-time college student, it's more or less impossible. Still, I'm sure I and many others in my situation are grateful for what you guys are doing for us.

God damn corrupt bastards... this is why Batman is so reluctant working with the police, excluding Gordon.

Well now, even if the initial objective was to offer shelter to  the son of a Yakuza boss, you guys should’ve known he is being chased till the ends of Japan, some guns should’ve definitely be nicely packed in order.

That was quite the oversight there my friend.

That's not the problem. Gun possession in Japan is much more problematic than in the USA, for example. The only one who is entitled to it in the team is Ikuo. And I'm not even sure that cops can carry guns when off duty. Knowing that their opponents are cops, carrying guns would just give them an easy way to get them arrested. That's probably the same reason Hayato isn't carrying one. This is different from the previous targets of the twin dragons, too, because they are in a crowded area where they cannot exchange shots with their enemies.

For that reason, too, the two creepers from Zero are chasing them on foot instead of simply shooting them from behind. The amusement park practically forces all parties to solve this without weapons now that the element of surprise is gone.

So I can understand that Ikuo and Tatsuya decided not to carry guns unless it were essential. Not to forget that the guns must not be traced back to their owners.

Well now, even if the initial objective was to offer shelter to  the son of a Yakuza boss, you guys should’ve known he is being chased till the ends of Japan, some guns should’ve definitely be nicely packed in order.

That was quite the oversight there my friend.

Been 3 months already, and still no redrawers? I really hope, the next chapter going out this december.

Well, you got your wish :D

But unless a redrawer applies, don't hold your breath for the next chapter anytime soon.

Been 3 months already, and still no redrawers? I really hope, the next chapter going out this december.

shit's getting real! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tat-chan, still popular with the ladies I see.

lol page 2 almost read that as "watch your mouth muthfucka" XD

Fruit, my friend, if you have read already or watched the drama, please use spoiler tags. I am the translator of this thing and even I haven't gone so far in reading as to know who Gold Watch is. If he is Hibino's father, you have just spoiled me quite egregiously.

If you are just pulling his leg and saying that her father is one Gold Watch out of many, and not the Gold Watch who orchestrated the murder of their guardian, then at least skip a few lines and write "hehe, just kidding", because otherwise some people will be really pissed.

Thanks for the release.

I haven't watched the drama nor read the raws but judging on how predictable this series is, I'm fairly certain Fruit is quite on the mark. I mean have any of the drama, murder history, and etc actually gave you a surprise twist? Not really. Based on the "good guy fascade but actually is a bad guy" trope that the author keeps reusing, I'm sure it's quite reasonable to guess that he is THE Gold Watch. Nothing to be pissed about since there's so much predictability in this series...

For example, Hibino's secret personality is quite bad and suspicious despite his outward appearance. I'm sure he's just another bad guy hiding behind a fascade, just like with all the actual bad guys this series had to offer so far. Remember how he didn't even care if miss Hibino had a high chance to fail and get raped/killed during that hair salon arc when he was talking to his coworker. If he was willing to sacrifice his own daughter, then I won't even be surprised he sacrificed the Ryu's sensei either. It proves he's heartless and willing to sacrifice anything.

Of course, I'm hoping he isn't THE Gold Watch but that's highly unlikely imo.

Thanks for the hard work you guys are putting in this!

He is.

Fruit, my friend, if you have read already or watched the drama, please use spoiler tags. I am the translator of this thing and even I haven't gone so far in reading as to know who Gold Watch is. If he is Hibino's father, you have just spoiled me quite egregiously.

If you are just pulling his leg and saying that her father is one Gold Watch out of many, and not the Gold Watch who orchestrated the murder of their guardian, then at least skip a few lines and write "hehe, just kidding", because otherwise some people will be really pissed.

Thanks for the hard work you guys are putting in this!

Maybe Hibino's dad isn't Goldwatch, after all? I really hope he isn't because I really like him...

He has the kind of look I want to have when I'm his age!

He is.

Maybe Hibino's dad isn't Goldwatch, after all? I really hope he isn't because I really like him...

He has the kind of look I want to have when I'm his age!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics