Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 1210votes)

Prison School

Alt Names: alt Kangoku Gakuen
Author: Hiramoto Akira
Artist: Hiramoto Akira
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hachimitsu Academy, known for its strict academic standards and even stricter school code, is making a giant change this year. In the first time in school history, they are allowing boys to be admitted. As Fujino Kiyoshi starts his first day at Hachimitsu Academy he is shocked to find out that there are only 4 other guys in the entire school, making the ratio of girls to boys 200:1. And to their dismay, not one of the thousand girls will talk to them or even acknowledge them. But Kiyoshi and the guys are about to find out about the shadow student council that has been threatening the female students about interacting with male students
----
Warning/Spoiler: This manga contains EXTREME fan-service.

Won the Kodansha Manga Award 2013 for best general manga.

Note by Batoto Staff:
Due to the fact that this series is now licensed and distributed in the West by Yen Press, the earlier chapters have been removed. Please support the official release.

Also, this is not Shoujo-Ai. Please don't mark it as such.

Meiko Spinoff:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/fukukaichou-ganbaru-r21458
Go to Prison School Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window malgod
  • 537 Replies
Topic HELP: I need something equally good or better than Prison School New Window Mhaaad
  • 16 Replies
Topic Is it better if Kyoshi with Hana rather than Chiyo will be main couple ? New Window Silencer
  • 60 Replies
Topic FAVORITE CHARACTER POLL New Window LimitCycle
  • 63 Replies
Topic Harem? New Window lygarx
  • 5 Replies
Topic Why did Kiyoshi gave Gakuto and Shingo that stupid plan to get a kiss? New Window Rustem
  • 8 Replies

8135 Comments

See? I told y’all that Mari is still a cunt at heart after all.

Well, to be fair, Kiyoshi is kind of a piece of trash too lol. But he's our piece of trash

That's it... This is getting to Bleach levels of slowness.

Dropped. Done.

LOL
The Principal is epic
a Naked Man in front, a Hot Girl and a Shotgun by his side, Plus a bear behind him
What more would you want?
XD

Eh, I gotta say, I’m losing more and more respect for the Principal at this point. Not only an adulterer but now also not a man of his word who apparently delights in tormenting someone who is at his mercy? Not cool, dude.

Ok, so i'm positively tired of this arc. I wish Mari would just ignore her shame and Kate's Headband, and instead take Kate out with a drop kick.

Meiko also has to return and go Kenshiro all over M.Heart... I mean, Andre. He's become too annoying in these last few arcs

Hurry up and end this arc already. 

Come on guys, this arc hasn't been that long. It only started in March!

March 2015.

That last shot of the bears face

I feel this cavalry battle arc would have been better if you read it on marathon rather than weekly...

That's how a lot of this long arcs go in series. If you look at series like One Piece and Bleach they suck to read weekly but are okay to marathon a hundred chapters. There are just too many chapters where nothing happens to make it enjoyable weekly. This was okay in the first part because, to me, I was invested in the boys but I just don't care anymore. Not only does the calvary battle suck but this bs with the Principal is fucking boring. I just want to have fun with this series again.

Just get over with it. It's not even fun anymore.

MAN... this has been going on too long now XD

Imitation Game is this a tribute to Alan Turing?

Hahahaha! I love this manga! The bear's face keeps on getting me.

Aw crap the yakuza guy is gonna strip and then the chicks gonna see his dick(neck) and be all like Pce principal

RIP

I still think the SC, that is Kate, Risa and that other one, are so far the best morally out of everyone, but I'm sure that will change too. 

Kate is an evil bitch, more so than Mari.  Kate used the VP, and did many bad things to her.  Kate caused Chiyo to go to prison.  She set up the whole fight with Chiyo and the girls, yet only Chiyo got thrown in Prison, yet she was being forced to take off her underwear (not sure how the Chairman didn't see this happen).

and most of all, Kate is evil because she removed the Wet T-Shirt contest.

I see. Looks like you weren’t around here when this series was first uploaded on Batoto. People in the comment section did get angry about the girls’ behavior from day 1. Check the old comments and you’ll see, summer child :^)

I believe that when vapor said "they" he meant "the boys" and not "the comments' section."  As in why did Kiyoshi and the others not get angry originally, and why did they help the USC escape prison, etc.

The reason was obviously the Wet T-Shirt contest. 

Not sure what the hell a "Summer Child," is supposed to mean, but there's no need to try and insult the dude.

Not quite true. Take Chiyo for instance. She thought from the start that Kiyoshi was innocent and when he rescued that little bird within the first couple of chapters she was absolutely convinced of that from then on.

Chiyo is one of at least multiple hundred girls at the school that didn't hate them while they were in prison; howerver, Chiyo hated Kiyoshi when Kiyoshi had lied to her about being able to get out of Prison to go to the fair with him.

I don't recall what he did to make her happy (maybe when the birds fell), but she hated him as well, which of course made Mari very happy.

How did they JUST get angry now, and not at all the other stuff that happened prior?

I see. Looks like you weren’t around here when this series was first uploaded on Batoto. People in the comment section did get angry about the girls’ behavior from day 1. Check the old comments and you’ll see, summer child :^)

And it wasn't even just the UGC, they had all the girls in the entire school showing disgust and hatred towards the boys before.

Not quite true. Take Chiyo for instance. She thought from the start that Kiyoshi was innocent and when he rescued that little bird within the first couple of chapters she was absolutely convinced of that from then on.

You are the fool if you are taking this manga seriously lol

I don't, I was responding to the people that were talking about how angry they were getting at Mari and the girls. I mean really? This is a manga predicated on boys being thrown into prison for "peeping", under the direction of teenage girls who are allowed to bully them around and engage in psychological warfare.

How did they JUST get angry now, and not at all the other stuff that happened prior? I don't get it! This is standard Prison School, if anything the girls are being consistent and in character, which they've pretty much been the entire time since they're so one-dimensional to begin with. And it wasn't even just the UGC, they had all the girls in the entire school showing disgust and hatred towards the boys before.

The mangaka is still twisted though, I'm not going to budge off that one. :P

See? I told y’all that Mari is still a cunt at heart after all.

We all know (I think) how this will end. Vice Prez will finally turn back after Prez gets hit ... then it's all over for Andre and the Above ground student council. Also for some strange reason this chapter has more plot than usual ... and more Boner. *tries to calm himself*

i always fell like the reason Vice-Prez might be revived have to do with Mari,

even tho mari always try to protect her now but she was always protective of mari  most of all, now if mari is really in a bad position she would be revived lol

this arc is taking so long. at least finish the principal story or something

You people are fools, the girls have always been like this. I posted before the UGC are like this, but most of you were busy cheering them on against the SC. I don't know how you could defend them and be surprised at this chapter.

The boys are morons themselves, they decided the wet t-shirt contest was more important than any of their pride and dignity. So whatever. I don't like any of the characters in this manga and don't have any sympathy for them. I still think the SC, that is Kate, Risa and that other one, are so far the best morally out of everyone, but I'm sure that will change too. This mangaka is just a twisted person.

You are the fool if you are taking this manga seriously lol

This girls in this manga are just really really getting on my nerves... this is the most pissed off at have been at characters in a manga in a long time...

The abuse kiyoshi is getting after all that is absolutely ridiculous, I didn't like Chiyo but these recent chapters have made me rethink it and i want her to win now cause she at least treats him like a human being.

Mari is desperate, Vice pres is mind broken, Hana is still doing her job. You have to be angry at Andre for violating reality itself, and Kate for being a bitch, oh and the author for dragging this thing even though it should have ended already.

You people are fools, the girls have always been like this. I posted before the UGC are like this, but most of you were busy cheering them on against the SC. I don't know how you could defend them and be surprised at this chapter.

The boys are morons themselves, they decided the wet t-shirt contest was more important than any of their pride and dignity. So whatever. I don't like any of the characters in this manga and don't have any sympathy for them. I still think the SC, that is Kate, Risa and that other one, are so far the best morally out of everyone, but I'm sure that will change too. This mangaka is just a twisted person.

Lol, Kate is the only unforgivable one among all other characters, even her pawns are just loyal to her to do anything against it, but are not that bad at heart

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics