Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 93votes)

Sprite

Alt Names: alt สไปรท์alt スプライトalt 末日降臨
Author: Ishikawa Yugo
Artist: Ishikawa Yugo
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yoshiko, a hardworking high-school student, is always taking care of others. Despite studying hard for herself, she still finds the time every day to copy her class notes and deliver them to her home bound, video game playing, childhood best friend who has not been to school for quite a while. One day on her way back from delivering the notes to her friend, she notices "black snow" falling from the sky. Confused, she asks her friends Miki and Kiriko if they had seen the snow, too. Having not seen anything, her friends assume she has been overworking herself.

Yoshiko, who also regularly helps out a reclusive uncle, one day brings her friends along to help, planning on doing some karaoke afterward. Due to the appearance of the black snow, an ominous event happens and things keep getting stranger and stranger...
Go to Sprite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current Chapter Discussion New Window Amon
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapters 15 & 16 New Window PervySageChuck
  • 1 Replies

122 Comments

Welp.  Blondie just stumbled upon a way to beat the enemy without necessarily killing them.

Spoiler

Reminds me of a certain episode of Samurai Champloo...

reminds me of history of the world part 1.

After reading chapter 54, I can only think of the scene in the film, Heavy Metal, where one of the pilots of a spaceship says, "Oh, wow!  Good Nyborg!"

RrZk26m.png

So would I...

Welp.  Blondie just stumbled upon a way to beat the enemy without necessarily killing them.

Spoiler

Reminds me of a certain episode of Samurai Champloo...

Poor Miki...She had to start selling her body for sex at the age of 14 because her brother and father left...

coincidentally listening to this when reading the update lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIw7oeZKpZc

Yay, sprite is good now and not likely to stall \o/

I'd like to apologize for a grammatical error that I missed while proofing chapter 53.  The only, and admittedly feeble, excuse that I can offer is that sometimes you don't notice such things until AFTER the chapter is typeset.  And the fault is entirely MINE. In our Translator's and our Q/Cer's native languages, the word that I failed to change is actually an acceptable part of the phrase. So as a native English speaker, I should have caught it myself.

Bonus points to any Grammar Nazis out there who can identify my error before Wraith corrects it in the release.

Today's lesson in the Japanese language:

Spoiler

Pretty sure none of them can accidentally kill their ancestor. Not unless the samurai can find another fart cloud to fall back through that actually leads to the right era.

For those interested in ancient Japanese battle flags:

Spoiler
I give my heartful thanks to Pok for rescuing this series from hiatus. Good job man!

- Giant mutant insects were introduced in the midget arc, I suppose some stayed inside the building.
- They can't control this time phenomenon and went back to the past.
- This is a huge apartment complex with stores in it. Fireworks were launched by the main characters in chapter 44.
By the way, chapters 44~47 happen at the same time as 49~50.

Okay, so...from what I gather, we're now jumping back a bit in the storyline of those in the Skyscraper, seeing some of the things that happened below the time-water.  Alright, I get it.  I've mostly forgotten about many past (I use the term to mean past chapters) details because it's been awhile since I read them.  Thanks for that.

Ahhh! I thought that falling rock scene made me think of something from before, it all makes sense now... xD;

I don't remember, when did shit stop making sense already? At first we had a story, time ebbing in and away, black water flooding, appearing in the future with the midgets around preparing themselves to slaughter everybody, and then... what ?
Giant insects ?
Feudal Japan ?
Fireworks (who the hell's launching them) ?

- Giant mutant insects were introduced in the midget arc, I suppose some stayed inside the building.
- They can't control this time phenomenon and went back to the past.
- This is a huge apartment complex with stores in it. Fireworks were launched by the main characters in chapter 44.

I don't remember, when did shit stop making sense already ? At first we had a story, time ebbing in and away, black water flooding, appearing in the future with the midgets around preparing themselves to slaughter everybody, and then...

what ?

Giant insects ?

Feudal Japan ?

Fireworks (who the hell's launching them) ?

O_o

Knowing all the weird shit that came out of that water , to turn your back against it, is just plain stupid .

After reading today's update I feel as if I spoke too soon.

What is this series I dont even

Mother of all CLIFFHANGERS!

Knowing all the weird shit that came out of that water , to turn your back against it, is just plain stupid .

Mother of all CLIFFHANGERS!

Spoiler

Hello-hurrah, a update, what a nice day.

hmm... sooooo gooooood, hope someone can join you guys in time kendama

I don't wanna grow up, I'm a time-seeing kid

There's a million black flakes around, don't wanna play with

On bikes and trains and video games

And all of the pr0n there is

I don't wanna grow up, 'cuz if I did

I'd drown in time and die

;P

Thank you for the update Momimomi-senpai and Wraith! I hope you get some good applicants!

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics