Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 131votes)

Sukitte Ii na yo

Alt Names: alt 'Seni Seviyorum' Dealt Di "Te Amo"alt Say "I Love You"alt Say I Love You
Author: Hazuki Kanae
Artist: Hazuki Kanae
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mei Tachibana has spent her 16 years without making either boyfriend or friends. One day, she drop-kicks a popular boy in school, Yamato Kurosawa, because of a misunderstanding but for some reason it seems that he takes a liking to her and one-sidedly claims that they’re friends. Furthermore, he not only protects Mei from a stalker, he does it with a kiss…?!!
Go to Sukitte Ii na yo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

142 Comments

anyone else kinda ship the meguXkai pair?I actually wanna see them together. Their interactions are so interesting....

go get em, Megumi!

Score one for you.  So the brother is going to be into Mei and the sister is after our lovable rebel.  Seems as though she'll be competing with Megumi in work and love.  Cue the dramatic music.

Or the brother could fall for Megumi and we get three pairs.

I was sort of wondering about that too, unless they are siblings.   It could be either way really too.   I thought it was a guy and he was interested in her. 

Score one for you.  So the brother is going to be into Mei and the sister is after our lovable rebel.  Seems as though she'll be competing with Megumi in work and love.  Cue the dramatic music.

Well.... things are gonna get complicated. Oh well... gives the other characters chances for further development so.... but other than that, I don't want anything to get too serious with the two twins. This chapter basically gave the whole vibe of "No one pays attention to me for me... meh... just gotta get through this shitty school-life. Wait! Its her! The one who will finally see me for me! HOORAY!" aaaaaaaaand yeah...... that's what I got from this development. Don't even know what chaos Rin is gonna cause.

i think Ren said he has a sister.. so probably the sister is Rin,the model..

looks like another twouble's coming up..

I'm just confused because it seems really obvious that Ren(the guy) is Rin(the model girl).  So the real question is, which gender are they really? 

I was sort of wondering about that too, unless they are siblings.   It could be either way really too.   I thought it was a guy and he was interested in her. 

I don't like this development. I seriously thought that guy was just supposed to be there for one chapter. 

I'm just confused because it seems really obvious that Ren(the guy) is Rin(the model girl).  So the real question is, which gender are they really? 

I don't like this development. I seriously thought that guy was just supposed to be there for one chapter. 

when is this manga going to end?

I read that It was going to end, I ´prefer to read it once is finished

I bet Mei is gonna be a Kindergarten Teacher in the future0%20Big%20Head%20Cat%20017.gif

seems all is well in Suki-tte Ii na yo. I wonder how long this peace will last. as long as it doesn't become stale and dragged out like Kimi no Iru Machi, I think it'll be fine.

So happy there was an update!

That kinda felt like a final chapter. Much more coming after this?

If you look around the internet vol. 11 came out in sale a while ago...

That kinda felt like a final chapter. Much more coming after this?

ahh.. what a wonderful a fuzzy feeling chapter... ^^

thanks for the upload S2Scan.. ^^

Ugh.. Is it just me or does it feel like that even though Mei and Yamato has taken their relationship to the next level, Mei is still sooo gloomy? I don't understand. Is it just her personality? Her life is going moderately well, Yamato is hot and in friggin love with her, she's doing well in school, yet she's kind of... Constantly unsure of herself.

Who cares about Aiko, nothing else should matter after having birthday/Christmas love-love with Yamato, can't she just be a little happier? I don't care if she's not the typical shoujo heroine. Why can't she be all like "I JUST HAD SEX!" like the guys in that Lonely Island music video. Be happy that you have a pretty boyfriend, gosh darn it.

I definitely see where you're coming from, but this chapter kind of showed Mei's own way of doing this.  She just isn't the type to be super excited and show it because she doesn't understand how she is supposed to express that. Shes shown to appreciate everything by the end of the chapter, just in her own way/thoughts rather than going out and saying it.

At least they both went through "it" okay and no blunders were made. XD Hurray for not succumbing to performance anxiety and moving past things fairly casually.  Now just to wait for the drama bomb or End.

Oh shit, the future card has been pulled. Ending imminent.

Ugh.. Is it just me or does it feel like that even though Mei and Yamato has taken their relationship to the next level, Mei is still sooo gloomy? I don't understand. Is it just her personality? Her life is going moderately well, Yamato is hot and in friggin love with her, she's doing well in school, yet she's kind of... Constantly unsure of herself.

Who cares about Aiko, nothing else should matter after having birthday/Christmas love-love with Yamato, can't she just be a little happier? I don't care if she's not the typical shoujo heroine. Why can't she be all like "I JUST HAD SEX!" like the guys in that Lonely Island music video. Be happy that you have a pretty boyfriend, gosh darn it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4K2Qy-ULad2zOnW0hcbn

And a Happy New years to everyone in this manga!

i dont know why, but my heart was not ready for this. i read smut before... but just... i dont know...maybe it how their love in this manga affected me. argh now im confuse @^@!

Very sweet chapter -   they have been going out for a long time,  so it was the right time for it,  with it being her birthday and Christmas.

Wonderful chapter!

BTW, Mei was also wearing Zebra patterned panties in chapter 1, when she kicked Yamato...

Best present ever~

"That" is always a best present 13.gif

Spoiler

"100 of 100 fans approve of this episode."

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics