Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 218votes)

Jigokuren ~Love In Hell~

Alt Names: alt じごくれんalt 地獄恋alt 地狱恋alt Jigokuren (Love In Hell)alt Jigokuren - Love in the Hellalt Jigokuren Love in the Hellalt Jigokuren: Love in the Hellalt Love in the Hellalt Любовь в Аду
Author: Suzumaru Reiji
Artist: Suzumaru Reiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rintaro Senkawa is a 27 year old guy who got a little drunk one night and died. But that is just the beginning of this story as Rintaro finds himself most unexpectedly in Hell where he meets his guide, the devil Koyori. Can Rintaro take his situation seriously enough to repent for the sins of his former life, or will he face the favored weapon of Hell- the spiked iron club?

Has a spinoff series Jigokuren ~Death Life~:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/jigokuren-death-life-r16454
Go to Jigokuren ~Love In Hell~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Jigokuren New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic Spoiler-- The reason he's in Hell. New Window Polygons
  • 12 Replies
Topic I'm Confused New Window tut_01
  • 2 Replies
Topic [Jigokuren] Official Discussion Thread New Window Souldrake
  • 1 Replies
Topic The Tenth Circle: The Hell of Runaways New Window Souldrake
  • 6 Replies
Topic Status: In Danger New Window Souldrake
  • 4 Replies

359 Comments

You guys have no idea how much I truly hate to do this, but please do check the "Status: In Danger" thread in the forums. It will take a few minutes for it to show-- I just posted it, but it is a pretty desperate situation right now with the project.
i laughed so hard at the whole take my skin XD
she ACTUALLY TORE her skin off XD
I really like the concept of this manga. They haven't done much with it yet, so I'll keep reading and hope it keeps expanding.

Also,
Spoiler
is terrifying.
i wan go to that hell
That's what I call one HELL of a circumcision!!

MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!
It is extra skin, she should feel happy about his *cough cough* sacrifice, LOL when she finds out her and Momoka are going to have a blood festival.
he couldnt skin himself, but he willingly let a devil skin his "useless meat"?! i dont understand that guy
hahaha and it just grew back OMG, maybe someday he'll remember what caused him to go to hell, the song that girl was signing, and why he felt it was different back in the day
@cyrano I hope she finds out :P
D: Let's hope she never finds out. :P
lol excess skin, hahaha
I lol'd, certainly
So good :D
Made from excess skin!@
Women are still the same even in hell...
Posted Image
Speaking of hell,may be Valkyrie prefer TWGOK hell more than this
chapter 9 ETA tonight *knock on wood* Assuming Gummetygger isn't too busy.
@Railander..... maybe Valkyrie's a Huge M..........
YAY, Awesome glad to see that there are more releases now :D again
The abyss is for the people who have committed terrible, terrible sins in their life. Rintaro's level is for the light sinners, at least according to chapter 3 or so.
@Valkyrie It's because it's not really "hell", it's more of a "purgatory" of some sort. Real hell must be the abyss.

Still, if you want to live there, then go ahead XD
@Waffle Loyalist

well im just saying that this manga portrays hell differently than what most of us think.. didnt say it was fun though... just saying its better....
@Valkyrie, you must be out of your mind if you think any of that looks like fun...
Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics