Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 112votes)

Onna no Ko ga H-na Manga Egaicha Dame Desuka?

Alt Names: alt 女のコがHなマンガ描いちゃダメですか?alt Darf ein Mädchen kein Sexy Manga zeichnen?alt Is It Wrong For A Girl To Draw H-Manga?alt Onna no Ko ga H na Manga Egaicha Dame desu ka?alt Onnanoko ga H na Manga Egaicha Dame desu ka?
Author: James Hotate
Artist: James Hotate
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yukino Shiroi is the new cute girl in class, the kind of girl Kyousuke Kai can only dream about. Yet somehow they wind up going out together. It all seems too easy. But the girl has a secret: she draws the most ecchi manga he's ever seen. It's hard to say what will explode first, his heart, his mind, or something else...
Go to Onna no Ko ga H-na Manga Egaicha Dame Desuka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

226 Comments

From what I could tell, he didn't want to end up with blueballs, since she said it can't happen until her art gets better.
Having a girl stare at and manipulate your junk but not allow you to go any further would be painful. Chapter 9, page 5, if you want to know where I'm getting this from.

That's why you rub it out and shoot it on her face. 148onk7.gif It always works driving them into an uncontrollabe horny frenzy in h-manga that way.

So, is the MC's whole purpose here to be all self-tortured for being an uncreative lump? His girlfriend is built like a moon bounce and she wants him to strip down and show off his junk, for the art of course, but he can't nut up enough to come through with the "goods" because he's too pure or some nonsense. In real life this situation would have already resulted in unintended pregnancy. Eye roll...

From what I could tell, he didn't want to end up with blueballs, since she said it can't happen until her art gets better.
Having a girl stare at and manipulate your junk but not allow you to go any further would be painful. Chapter 9, page 5, if you want to know where I'm getting this from.

Based Kogure Mariko

Meanwhile.... XD

6MJzN.png

so Umm.. does anyone where bras in this manga or everyone just has needle sharp nipples?

keep at it Kai, I'm sure both of you will be great together in the future.

So, is the MC's whole purpose here to be all self-tortured for being an uncreative lump? His girlfriend is built like a moon bounce and she wants him to strip down and show off his junk, for the art of course, but he can't nut up enough to come through with the "goods" because he's too pure or some nonsense. In real life this situation would have already resulted in unintended pregnancy. Eye roll...

I still can´t tell if the girl likes him or is just using him. I think she is just using him at least for now and that´s gonna lead to the usual drama where the MC has enough and leaves but then returns after 1 chapter

something happened to the art, hasnt it got more confused?

http://vatoto.com/read/_/196093/onna-no-ko-ga-h-na-manga-egaicha-dame-desuka_ch6.5_by_japanzai/5

"... caught in a landslide, to escape from re-al-it-y~..."

"....open your eyes, look up to the skies and see ~...."

Spoiler

Am I the only one find it quite a bore cause they already on a relationship?

To me that's the most refreshing thing of all, the relationship (lovers) is the last you see forming in mangas (most of them not all), so I get to see another angle with this one.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the teacher that slapped his hand will show up at the convention and that she's actually an otaku. I could be wrong though.

So cute. =w=

And...HE HAS THE KEY!!!!

ALL ACCESS PASS!

Am I the only one find it quite a bore cause they already on a relationship?

oyewTp1.png

dat oneshot!! i thought i was in a different site.

too much vanilla can kill you

heck who cares?

/read the manga

/was admit to hospital

ah yes that part, just that im still having a hard time believing that a SHE exist for real in the gross otaku world...

Spoiler

Puffy vulva.

Shiroi's nipples are starved for attention. No matter what she wears they do their best to get noticed.

So much vanilla. I can't handle it.

Oh I read this for the plot.

No, this manga is cute and funny. I repeat, CUTE AND FUNNY.

fuck to looooooooooong, just rode chapter 4, damn tooo long... and boring >< don't rage at me, probably not the only one who thinks so

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics