Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 214votes)

Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!?

Alt Names: alt พระเอก(จำเป็น)ตัวจุ้นวุ่นโลกแตกalt 俺がヒロインを助けすぎて 世界がリトル黙示録!?alt 내가 히로인을 너무 구해서 세계가 리틀 묵시록!?alt I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Little Apocalypsealt От опеки к апокалипсису
Author: Namekojirushi
Artist: Hasegawa Kouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Namidare Rekka has a very unusual birthright. After his 16th birthday, he will be drawn into many different stories. Each story has a heroine, and each story depends on him to be the hero. On his first day of high school, a strange uniformed girl that only he can see shows up. She claims to be from the future, and claims that his rescuing of many heroines is going to cause serious trouble for the future.

It's not long after this encounter that his troubles begin. His childhood friend Satsuki invites him somewhere, possibly to confess her feelings for him. However, before she can, she's kidnapped! Rekka wants desperately to help her, but he finds himself being tossed into various sci-fi and fantasy worlds, each with their own heroines in trouble. Will he be able to get back to Satsuki? Will he be able to save all the others? How can he really tell the consequences of his well-meaning actions?

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic OreHeroine Light Novel translation discussion (Be polite!) New Window BakaGrappler
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window DrkTempest
  • 5 Replies

570 Comments

man rekka doesn't need an army, a harem of overpowered heroines is enough for him to become the emperor of the galaxy like what Rito should eventually be.

both have different taste and quality too ... =3= ...

Spoiler

What they say about big-breasts...

Spoiler

...and what they say about small-breasts/flat-chest...

Spoiler

All in all, they both have their own uniqueness~ 

Spoiler

both have different taste and quality too ... =3= ...

Spoiler

Useless Meat identified!

Spoiler

lols that floating chibi is hilarious

Agreed....she kinda reminds me of Hina from Hinamatsuri  a lot too....

Anyone knows a website with the light novels translated?

only vol summaries..no1 has actually picked this up

Anyone knows a website with the light novels translated?

I just wanna see him throw that magician guy at the meteor. That's what everyone else is thinking right? XD

another 2-3 chapter then ... =3= ...

quite grateful with speedy release ...

might as well catch the latest latter at this rate ...

I just wanna see him throw that magician guy at the meteor. That's what everyone else is thinking right? XD

You know what, Rekka, by this point...  just start gathering a megaton harem and use them to curbstomp anything that tries to get in your way.  I swear, each of these girls that you meet could probably level a first-world nation on their own...

the harem member still not enough and not powerful yet at this point ...

but latter ... yeah, a lot more and each of them get more powerful ...

Spoiler

reminds me of haganai instantly lol

Useless Meat identified!

i like we this is going

Hmmm.... I think Yandere is overtaking Tsundere for my favorite type of girl. Nah. I love them all. I can't wait for the magician to enter the 'who gets Rekka' battle.

You know what, Rekka, by this point...  just start gathering a megaton harem and use them to curbstomp anything that tries to get in your way.  I swear, each of these girls that you meet could probably level a first-world nation on their own...

Egh didn't put this on follow. Missed development!!

This is late.. But doesn't ch9p7 look like Jabba the Hut and Leia?

yes yes Yes YES !!! is what I though about this chapter

Spoiler

My fucking heart.

Is he doing what I think he is doing?

009.gif

Do it!!! Summon Harem member #3!!!! Bring more chaos!!!

Just form the "compact"

tumblr_m67errOAhw1rpx6m6.gif

q8qYNth.jpg?1

why I get strange feeling, nice boat is in a big sale in most harem manga lately ? lolz ...
and ...
this kind of setting with MC as multiple MC in any story ...
this alone can even create A VERY LONG SINGLE NOVEL STORY ...
makes me wonder how far the novel story will be if one heroine story have such deep setting like this ... Akhashic Record ... geez ...
Spoiler

even with all super speed plot and story, this manga / novel can continue like forever ...

either way i get them..its just needs a translator to get it rolling really..

don't worry, all is good ... (just kinda shocked by usual thing don't appear while the unusual actually happen ... yeah, just like that for a logical person like me)

Barrier can withstand the destruction of the world? Lets test that with a giant rock.

I see, so he plans on nuking that messiah guy, huh?
I'm calling dibs right now.

Dem cutoffs :<

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics