Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 329votes)

Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga

Alt Names: alt And Then Suddenly, My Partner of Fatealt それは突然、運命の相手がalt 그것은 갑자기 운명의 상대가alt 那是突然出现的、生命中的另一半alt Hauki, Ashavahan qu Aqidiraalt Suddenly, the Marriage Partner Showed Upalt Tiba-Tiba Saja Jodohku Munculalt Y De Repente, Mi Destinado Apareció
Author: Hiromoto Hiroki
Artist: Hiromoto Hiroki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Imagine a country where couples are chosen based on the compatibility of their genes. Whenever a resident reaches the age of 14, a partner will be suggested to him or her based on which match would result in the best child being born.

This is a collection of stories about some of the more “interesting” pairings chosen by this system.

The great stories with sweet vanilla flavor. :D
Go to Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Poll] Your favorite couple in this manga? New Window Takao-chan
  • 3 Replies
Topic Just for the record, premise is a horrible idea New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 27 Replies
Topic In vitro fertilisation New Window Evange
  • 0 Replies
Topic Quick Poll New Window TRMshadow
  • 5 Replies

426 Comments

I think I just got a toothache
Thanks VI! Now I'm gonna have good dreams.
Mai really killed the mood in the bonus chapter.
I also think Snow is Miyuki.
i believe snow is miyuki xDDD, so obvious thats another char of her probably XD i cant wait to see their reaction when they discover who is who xDD
this series makes me so happy =D.
I don't wanna be spoilery or anything, but the next couple chapters are the best thing ever.
Yeah! New couple is awesome.
I like what we've seen of the current couple so far because they feel like their relationship will be a lot more... hm... balanced? equitable? something... between them than Jun x Mai did. Jun and Mai kind of felt at times (especially early on) like there was no reason for them to really tolerate each other all that well, system aside. That they were together because the plot said so, and that's it. (Which, if you want to get post-modern about it, I guess the coupling system becomes a stand-in for the force of plot arbitrarily sticking characters together.) These two have a good, shared reason to hit it off right away, once they're given a good starting shove.
im not too sure but the girl might be that snow person at the start
Twincest *cough* = w*cough*in >>>>> nobuyukixmiyuki>>>>>JunxMai
I already love this pairing.
Nobuyuki x Miyuki >>>>> the others
it's just '<3'
I think this one is better than the second couple!!
but I'm still not sure if it will surpass the oneshot couple cause i felt the the oneshot story is way better than the second and the story can be expand if it wasn't made into oneshot! well i guise those who hate incest wouldn't agree with my opinion but this is my opinion so no hard feelings! ^_^
@ShaiHH Better go check the ch4 extra... Things might not be as you assume.
the mangaka is experienced with mmorpg :D
This arc will definitely be amusing, especially when
Spoiler
I would love to see an arc, where they agree not to be a couple. It's suggested that it happens in the Incest-arc.
Yeah, every so often I find myself thinking "Huh, so what we have here is a romance about the excellence of arranged marriage". It's kind of backwards.
I keep thinking that this series was originally meant to put the idea of such a system or related ideas (c'mon, it's basically a eugenics love story) under more scrutiny, presenting it as somewhat questionable, hence the initial incest story. Heck, the follow-up that takes place several years on makes it clear that they haven't been able to go all the way - they can barely get through a kiss - and may never make it. The story's not exactly jumping eagerly on the perversion side of things, but plays their relationship a lot more seriously than it first seems.

But then the idea of exploring socially problematic relationships got axed in favor of writing to wider appeal. Hence the subsequent arc where Jun and Mai, narratively, do not actually need the system as an excuse for their relationship. They could very well have just been a couple of teens who liked each other but were embarrassed to be open about their relationship.

At least that's the feeling I tend to get off it, even if I'll likely never learn whether it's true or not.
Even /v/ has a future! At least in this world.
Idd.Moreover, they seem to be really funny !!!!
ohhh finally the couple from the cover
@YamiRi I have seen few gamer couples in RL...the best relationship you could have ever.
waaawwww.... gamers couple..... it's only happens in manga and my dream
Two gamers this time, people with problems to communicate to the opposite sex, interesting.
The girl is moe moe kyun~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics