Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 86votes)

Highschool of the Dead

Alt Names: alt Academy Apocalypse: HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEADalt 学園黙ē¤ŗ録 HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEADalt 学园默ē¤ŗ录alt H.O.T.D.alt High School of the Deadalt ķ•™ģ›ė¬µģ‹œė”
Author: Satou Daisuke
Artist: Satou Shouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A mysterious illness is spreading rapidly through the halls of Fujimi High School. In a matter of hours, the campus is transformed from a place of learning into a hive of nightmares, as the infected students collapse and are reborn as flesh-hungry zombies! Only a handful of students escape the initial outbreak ā€” among them Takashi Komuro and his childhood friend, Rei. He manages to protect Rei from the initial onslaught, but how long can Takashi and the other students hope to survive when the whole school ā€“ maybe the whole town ā€” is out for their blood?!

============Notice================
Unfortunatly the comic was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Highschool of the Dead Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Disappointed New Window hados9
  • 54 Replies
Topic Holy Sh... New Window konssaml
  • 1 Replies

120 Comments

Wait a minute, you know what a party is....Amusing!

You were gonna find out, eventually,

what a surprise! i have a life! what is this madness? XD

here i was thinking that renzokusei would do this chapter... wonder who "no group" is? gotta thank him/her/them for this chapter...

you must be fun at parties...

Wait a minute, you know what a party is....Amusing!

You were gonna find out, eventually,

THE PLOT IS BACK !! THE PLOT IS BAAAAAACCKKKK !!!!!

YES!!!! It's back!

finally omg so awesome god im so happy i can cry. after what 2 or 3 years of hiatus. finally

AND HERE COMES THE BAD NEWS!!

The next chapter has no release date set, as stated by the dragon age magazine.

you must be fun at parties...

tumblr_lnxjmzXu4Z1qdr97eo1_r1_500.gif

New we wait another 3 years weeeeee
Wtf he didn't die? Holy fck

3761ba7fb03e9c4f9fd9991fd5acd3ca12297572

Yes! 'nuff said.

OH MY GOD! MARRY WITH ME NO GROUP! I MISSED THESE BOOBIES SO MUCH!

i cant believe it!

is this real life? is this just fantasy?

There is a god in this world!!!!!!!!!Finally its time to reread the story again.

TITTIES :)))))) haha ohh how much i missed them

3 FUCKING YEARS FINNALY THE AUTHOR COME BACK FROM THE BRINK !!!

"In February 2013, the color editions of Volume 5 and 6 featured jacket bands that confirm that the Highschool of the Dead manga would resume in spring."

-Wikipedia

AND HERE COMES THE BAD NEWS!!

The next chapter has no release date set, as stated by the dragon age magazine.

ppl the author wasn't lazy he died (or so i heard)  -> false rumor

Am I seeing things? Am I high? No, I don't smoke anything... Am I drunk? I don't drink either...then...then. ITS FUCKING REAL!?!?!?

Ahhhhhhhhhh! This! Ahhhhhhhh! Crap! my pants! But still FINALLY!!!!!!!! I love this!!!!!!!!

whats this?

an illusion??

CanĀ“t believe there was a time were I thought that Miura Kentaro was the slowest mangaka to publish....

really your telling me that HCOTD wasn't on hiatus but it was because the author was lazy. aw man T^T  

This series is really good. nice character design, good story, the shading is great, and the quality overall is fabulous compared to others (Arata Kanagatari) I just hope chps are released regularly now. 

IT WAS ABOUT DAMN TIME

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics