Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 287votes)

Seishun Forget!

Alt Names: alt 青春フォーゲット!alt Seishun For-get!alt Youth For-get!alt Youth Forget!
Author: Mikabe Sesuna
Artist: Mikabe Sesuna
Genres: Comedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Live with Sincerity" is Natsuki Taiyou's motto. It's first day of high school and Taiyou was heading to a school and Taiyou meets Hinata during the way there. He fell in love at first sight and suddenly confessed to her. Her answer was yes and she runs away without saying who she was, but it turns that she was his classmate. Taiyou felt a destiny between them. However, on the next day, she doesn't remember who he is. why could it that be...?
Go to Seishun Forget! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Discussion] Seishun For-get! Latest/Previous Chapters New Window greensoulreaper
  • 27 Replies
Topic Chapter 18- I'll Never Give Up! New Window Souldrake
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapter Progress Update (6/30) New Window Souldrake
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter 17- This is Where I Make My Stand New Window Souldrake
  • 3 Replies
Topic Youth Forget! FAQ/Discussions/Spoiler Thread. New Window Souldrake
  • 4 Replies
Topic [News] Youth Forget ch15 and 16 (Update: 6/9) New Window Souldrake
  • 5 Replies

406 Comments

chapter 17 is so epic!!!!!!!!!!
i like that hinata take action, but I don't like all the competition stuff.
Well let see so far two girls fighting over a love dummy and one its losing her memories. No Harem just backstabbing at a high level.
@Leo why the fuck would there be a harem tag? Since when there are more than 2 girls permanently behind him? He is clear on 1 girl, abd that girl is on him, both dating, point, this isn't harem, not even near.
definitely not a harem.
I wouldn't really call a love triangle a harem, would you?
Where's the harem tag?
While I was reading both chapters, I have mixed emotions for Mikoto I both hate and love her, her logic wwas flawless but with love, logic does not imply =\
Damn taito, how can you be so damn lucky.
Also I honestly do not mind with who does he ends up with between those two, both are honest, and do not have any ill minded objective with him, both have real reasons to like him, and I find that likeable, its the first time in a long time that I wouldn't mind the outcome of this, if it is between those two that is.
at least things will get interesting again /snap snap
Hate me, but I'm with Mikoto on this one...
lol what with the current chapter? Is that a shoujo drama I'm seeing where a rival girl bullying the main heroine 8(
In love... there is nothing that is logic. So she actually fail.
As logical as she may have been, love cant be predicted. What she said just is one scenario out of many possible. All Taiyou had to say was that he still would love/chase hinata and ended that..
While I was reading I was trying to come up with rebuttals to her argument, I couldn't come up with any...
Don't give up Hinata-cchi!!!
this girl is evillll, i actually like the main heroine of a shounen manga for once, but her rival is crazy evillll. leave it to the logic police to crash your party
"She's too pure!"
Oh, you sexy sly kitsune...
Ok she just got the Checkmate by jumping rope, one thing's for sure if I ever get to a legal problem she would be my lawyer. Taiyo I know this must be hard on you, but your classmates feel worse with your flirting.
See everyone? Now that's how you give a good argument.
.. I don't even have time to rage.. The progression of the story makes me sad..
Well.. I guess a good manga is one that toys with your emotions in all kinds of directions..
Oh noes the plot twist! can't... handle... plot twists... /falls over
Rich bastard
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics