Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 287votes)

Seishun Forget!

Alt Names: alt 青春フォーゲット!alt Seishun For-get!alt Youth For-get!alt Youth Forget!
Author: Mikabe Sesuna
Artist: Mikabe Sesuna
Genres: Comedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Live with Sincerity" is Natsuki Taiyou's motto. It's first day of high school and Taiyou was heading to a school and Taiyou meets Hinata during the way there. He fell in love at first sight and suddenly confessed to her. Her answer was yes and she runs away without saying who she was, but it turns that she was his classmate. Taiyou felt a destiny between them. However, on the next day, she doesn't remember who he is. why could it that be...?
Go to Seishun Forget! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Discussion] Seishun For-get! Latest/Previous Chapters New Window greensoulreaper
  • 27 Replies
Topic Chapter 18- I'll Never Give Up! New Window Souldrake
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapter Progress Update (6/30) New Window Souldrake
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter 17- This is Where I Make My Stand New Window Souldrake
  • 3 Replies
Topic Youth Forget! FAQ/Discussions/Spoiler Thread. New Window Souldrake
  • 4 Replies
Topic [News] Youth Forget ch15 and 16 (Update: 6/9) New Window Souldrake
  • 5 Replies

406 Comments

stop changing it to shounen, this is in a seinen magazine. its contents are moe manga targetted towards older males.

@david you read regular manga on hentai sites? perverted much... i do the same thing sometimes tbh

i still like hinata better, perfect girl is alright, but id rather have the strange loli over her even
@David Tomoyo After touched deep inside me, yeah it was a turmoil of emotions for me.

Good chapter souldrake, kinda Deus dad Machina but good.
@thearux oh man, you should read "Tomoyo After - Dear Shining Memories". its out there somewhere, just google for it :D i read it on fakku...... its sfw though. just make sure you read all 4 chaps :D
Well next chapter will obviously troll us. In one way or another. XD
I hope the next chapter is not a troll by the mangaka
Come now. You guys should expect the cliffhangers by now. You should be more like "Haha. That was a good one... I wonder how she'll get us next time..." otherwise you might actually have a heart attack from ch 19 >.>;
Great turn out of Events, Hinata is sooo cute when competing XD

Can't wait for the next Chapter~
Damn you cliffhanger!!!
She prob forgot how to ski lol
FOR REAL?!!.. better get rollen... LOL
she should just go to a psychologist and learn how to restrain her emiotions...because she's worying to much about the love emotion...

I know its not that simple:D I really like the main girl especially after the newest 17 chapter...Just hope it won' end as a tragedy
yes, it's great, but I think the misfortune of actually having such a situation is much greater.
@Eatcake Isn't he lucky to find a girlfriend who wouldn't mind losing her memories if it means being with him? Excuse me but I would risk my life for a woman like that.
Go Hinata.
What a way to ruin the mood at the end. :D nice chapter though. Hinata making a stan, Mikoto being truly honest with her feelings since the beginning, and Taito looking ridiculous as ever. I really admire Mikoto a lot. A girl like her is really rare these days,or maybe impossible to exist already. I feel sad since she's not the main heroine, it's just a waste that at the end, she's the who's going to be dumped
You know, I'm really starting to like both Mikoto and Hinata. After chapter 15, I instantly grew in love with Hinata, and I love how she's finally making a stand and playing as Taiyo. I'm glad that Mikoto has a legitimate reason to actually like him, and she actually does make a lot of sense. She's not being evil at all, she's just chasing something she really wants, which is EXACTLY what both Taiyo was doing and what HInata is going to do now. So in other words, I'm really interested in what's happening next :3 I might be more on the Hinata side though, she's too cute~
Looking at Hinata is like looking at tragedy waiting to happen... with all the drama, regret and such...
i can only imagine what sugisaki ken would say in his place.
@Findyanto Putra More wiser words couldn't have been said.
Lucky bastard!
Just pick em both
harem is the best way there is~
This competition is foolish. Even if Hinata loses, Taiyou can still chase after hinata.They didn't even say he had to date the winner .
Epic~! Fight Hinata~! You can do it~
Hoped it was gonna turn out like this
Spoiler

but I'll take what I can get
@thearux with what eye did you see Taiyo being lucky? His "girlfriend" used to forget him every single day, when she finally doesnt, she starts losing memory whenever she's excited being with him. That is some hardship for a single minded fool of love

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics