Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 218votes)

Jigokuren ~Love In Hell~

Alt Names: alt じごくれんalt 地獄恋alt 地狱恋alt Jigokuren (Love In Hell)alt Jigokuren - Love in the Hellalt Jigokuren Love in the Hellalt Jigokuren: Love in the Hellalt Love in the Hellalt Любовь в Аду
Author: Suzumaru Reiji
Artist: Suzumaru Reiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rintaro Senkawa is a 27 year old guy who got a little drunk one night and died. But that is just the beginning of this story as Rintaro finds himself most unexpectedly in Hell where he meets his guide, the devil Koyori. Can Rintaro take his situation seriously enough to repent for the sins of his former life, or will he face the favored weapon of Hell- the spiked iron club?

Has a spinoff series Jigokuren ~Death Life~:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/jigokuren-death-life-r16454
Go to Jigokuren ~Love In Hell~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Jigokuren New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic Spoiler-- The reason he's in Hell. New Window Polygons
  • 12 Replies
Topic I'm Confused New Window tut_01
  • 2 Replies
Topic [Jigokuren] Official Discussion Thread New Window Souldrake
  • 1 Replies
Topic The Tenth Circle: The Hell of Runaways New Window Souldrake
  • 6 Replies
Topic Status: In Danger New Window Souldrake
  • 4 Replies

359 Comments

@Qerr

My source, #3 of the first listing, which also fits in with the artwork and is why that scene is so funny:

http://jisho.org/words?jap=bukkake&eng=&dict=edict

@PervySageChuck  Incorrect, bukkake just means to splash liquid in your face, what kind is unimportant. So when ever you splash water in your face you are doing a bukkake.  

It's only in the west it  is singular with your discription.           

Lock eyes from across the rocks

Down the cliff while the wind blows
Take your stem and skip the thorns
No need here for the barren seeds

Make our way through the leaves and splinters
The soil is the sky and I'm on your root
Move in tight as the birds fly
Our bodies touch and the demons cry

Leave this pace, go back to yours
Our lips first touch inside your trap
A whole eternity what we've got in store
Slurp in my ear that you want some more

And I jizz in my plant

That plant would make a pimp a very rich and happy pimp, no need to raise his right hand to get his money and it doesn't talk back.  I smell a big breasted fawning moment here.

lol dafaq did i just see, monster quest anyone?

Spoiler

I love the nw girl super hot devil who plays video games lawl lucky guy she can be my devil

O.o new devil girl is smoking hot go get her bro id let her be my devil anyday

Jizz in my plant by Rintarou.

I thought there would be more action considering the first few chapter was about him giving an orgasm to the demoness by tweaking her horns. I read through everything that's available so far and that's the closest action to sex so far
Incredible original, funny as hell and the art is wonderful. 5/5, want more!

Thanks Maigo for the translation and awesome scans.
So the moral of the story is pay your rent or your landlord may not be to kind with you.
Posted Image
I read in Maigo webpage a comment that said it was cancelled, I hope not since this was a great seires, like @Mira said anyone got any info on this matter? I tried googling it but since I don´t know japanese it was kinda useless
Spoiler

Posted Image
why not go to hell? they have cute panties there.
@Mira
Spoiler
I don't even know why I'm reading this at school.
I love the way this manga is mysterious, funny, disturbing and cute, all at the same time. It's definitely one of my current favorites, and thanks to Maigo for sharing it.
thought of Kyubey when I saw those panties
A brief moment of moe and sincerity in hell is a miracle if you think about it...and then a head rolls then you remember this is hell...
I may be weird but this manga is cute :] , at least it's good to know that rapist are getting far worse treatment than those with sin similar to rintarou ( not that i know what he did )
This manga was the reason I joined Batoto. Thank you so much for the new chapter!

Spoiler
i wander how many ant i killed when i was little..........f*ck
5 chapters left
@gatar: right~! Its been so long, I forgot how this story even started. Well then, I hope his sin is at least something interesting...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics