Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 294votes)

Comic Studio

Alt Names: alt こみっくすたじおalt こみっく☆すたじおalt Комикс-студия
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 20-year-old Aihara Minoru has come to Tokyo to make his dreams of becoming an action manga artist come true. To his amazement, he lands a job as a live-in assistant of his favorite mangaka, Takakura Kenji, who writes a popular fighting manga called "Ultimate Banchou."

Upon arriving at his new workplace, however, he discovers that his idol is not the tough guy he'd always imagined. The truth is, Takakura Kenji is the pen name of Sekai Ichiko, a girl his age who is basically a moe character (she looks and acts like a little kid). After Aihara's obvious disappointment starts them off on the wrong foot, it's going to be tough for him to prove to her that he has what it takes to be a manga artist!
Go to Comic Studio Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ydtt scans thanks New Window irishredcap
  • 9 Replies
Topic Have you guys droped this manga? New Window TheKgbSmoker
  • 9 Replies

388 Comments

Dang it, why does Ichiko have to be so criminally cute.

thats the power of a person who has many miles under her belt, now if you excuse me I have to run for my life because I've insulted a woman with that last remark

That remark just sooo totally made me lmfao!!!!!! XD

thats the power of a person who has many miles under her belt, now if you excuse me I have to run for my life because I've insulted a woman with that last remark

She's such a Bitchief!

Something seems odd about the bottom panel...

<spolier>http://vatoto.com/read/_/177645/comic-studio_ch12_by_orinjido-scans/22</spoiler>

[It] can only be expressed with 18+!!

Did you even read what you typed out? "It can only be expressed with eighteen plus!" Hahaha.

where is ch 13 ? I feel I saw that chap yesterday ??

So much fun with this chapter XD

And here I thought it was going to be a new chapter being released.

Well, shit.

Same here D:   But meh, at least its getting worked on, thanks so much to the people doing it :D

And here I thought it was going to be a new chapter being released.

Well, shit.

I never really understood. If a group hasn't dropped a series and you want faster releases why don't you just join said group instead of acting on your own? :-o

See you guys in three months or so for chapter 13

darn, I didn't catch a glimpse of the new released chapters :/ 

I actually love it when people point out my flaws. It forces me to try harder to work on those flaws to become better.

You ignored the part about being called an idiot when having made a mistake, eh? Pointing out that mistakes were made is one thing. Calling the person doing them an idiot for it is another. Bad manners, dude.

one question,.............. umm how I say this without sounding like an asshole, damnit I will ask the question anyway and then I will apologize. is Orinjido Scans  going to keep working on this manga?

Absolutely. Chapter 12 will be out soon (and for once, I'm not lying!! it's a miracle lol). Never once have we even given thought to dropping this manga. It's my favorite one we do (followed by SSS ^.^)

Update: the thread for the original scanlators of these chapters - http://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/87653636/

^Go thank them for their hard work, people!

Stop hating on other's work, even if it is flawed. You wouldn't want others pointing out any of your mistakes and calling you an idiot for it either.

I actually love it when people point out my flaws. It forces me to try harder to work on those flaws to become better.

I would like to truly and sincerely thank you for your contribution to bringing a translated version of this manga to us.

Pretty thrilled to see this updated, with two chapters no less. Thanks for the work Linoleum, I appreciate it.

I had written out a very long speech about why it makes me so sad to see people congratulating this work when it was (rather incorrectly, as Zom-B pointed out) thrown together out of either boredom or impatience, mentioning how today I QCed a chapter of manga for you guys, despite being too sick to walk to my kitchen and back without collapsing (this is true, and falling on wood floors hurts like hell when you don't have enough strength to raise your arms and stop the fall). I was going to throw in some mentions about how I (and a few other people in my group) have dedicated over 80% of our own time, our own lives over the last year to produce the highest quality scanlation that we could with what skills we have.

But in the end it didn't matter. I couldn't bring myself to force all that down your throats (though I guess I just did? whoops. Too tired to delete it a second time) when the truth is that somebody dedicated their time to scanlate these chapters as well, and should be thanked and given recognition.

linoleum got the chapters from a thread on 4-chan. I asked him to give me the link so that I may post it in here (giving everybody a chance to thank the person/people who created these chapters directly)

one question,.............. umm how I say this without sounding like an asshole, damnit I will ask the question anyway and then I will apologize. is Orinjido Scans  going to keep working on this manga? if that is the case I will wait all the time that its necesary for them to release their version, again, not trying to be an ass but just watching the images from the spoiler tags of other comments made me lose any desire to read the chapters that just got uploaded, those are not by any means a bad quality images but the they truly pale in comparison with the previous chapters which were worked by Orinjido Scans. Sorry for this message, its just an honest question and I not trying to be harsh on the one who worked on these chapters or to be a leech with the group that has been working on this manga 

The more I look at it, the more I hate this fake release. There are even serious translation errors.

Spoiler

I would like to truly and sincerely thank you for your contribution to bringing a translated version of this manga to us.

Pretty thrilled to see this updated, with two chapters no less. Thanks for the work Linoleum, I appreciate it.

The more I look at it, the more I hate this fake release. There are even serious translation errors.

Spoiler

Stop hating on other's work, even if it is flawed. You wouldn't want others pointing out any of your mistakes and calling you an idiot for it either.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Haha, exactly my reaction on most ecchi / R18 mangas. Most of em are so far off concerning anatomical correctness that they lose any hotness they were intended to have.

From the ashes of the battlefield of translation, there comes a lone wolf, one with No Group

His name is...

linoleum!!!!!!!!!!

These releases are not ours (Orinjido). The translation is different (more literal), typesetting bad and cleans bad. We will release too of course. ch12 is at the QC stage, the last step, and shoul've been released last week if I didn't complain because of some typos after last QC. Ch13 is still still in the early stages.

"Bitchchief" Lol.

In Japanese, the english loanword "bitch" has the meaning of "slut" rather than the western modern meaning of "malicious/unreasonable/aggressive woman", though ironically, the original western meaning of "bitch" was the "dog in heat" insult, haha.

"Bitchchief" Lol.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics