Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 214votes)

Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!?

Alt Names: alt พระเอก(จำเป็น)ตัวจุ้นวุ่นโลกแตกalt 俺がヒロインを助けすぎて 世界がリトル黙示録!?alt 내가 히로인을 너무 구해서 세계가 리틀 묵시록!?alt I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Little Apocalypsealt От опеки к апокалипсису
Author: Namekojirushi
Artist: Hasegawa Kouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Namidare Rekka has a very unusual birthright. After his 16th birthday, he will be drawn into many different stories. Each story has a heroine, and each story depends on him to be the hero. On his first day of high school, a strange uniformed girl that only he can see shows up. She claims to be from the future, and claims that his rescuing of many heroines is going to cause serious trouble for the future.

It's not long after this encounter that his troubles begin. His childhood friend Satsuki invites him somewhere, possibly to confess her feelings for him. However, before she can, she's kidnapped! Rekka wants desperately to help her, but he finds himself being tossed into various sci-fi and fantasy worlds, each with their own heroines in trouble. Will he be able to get back to Satsuki? Will he be able to save all the others? How can he really tell the consequences of his well-meaning actions?

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic OreHeroine Light Novel translation discussion (Be polite!) New Window BakaGrappler
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window DrkTempest
  • 5 Replies

570 Comments

THIS SERIES JUST GETTING BETTER AND BETTER !!

SRSLY WHAT

PFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I don't know why, but that last part just cracked me up, simply perfect. Thanks VI and Orinjido, great New Year release party

hmm, I hope someone willing to translate the Novel ...

kinda worried if this manga get abruptly ended (like some other LN promo manga)

oh so many heroines ...

and from tons of any other unthinkable type ...

no wonder this harem might make doomsday latter ...

(have note, R already said half of them will give up latter, so only half making the great war)

probably novel ...

the RAW for manga still a lot farther ...

and the LN itself still A LOT OF FARTHER COMPARED THE MANGA RAW ...

Did i misread that part? what i understand is that "halfway through" some of the girls gave up but not a lot of them....Not half of them gave up. 

Am i right?

oh so many heroines ...

(have note, R already said half of them will give up latter, so only half making the great war)

probably novel ...

half gave up participating in the war but not necesarily gave up on him. They might thinking if they destroy each other there would be less competition

oh so many heroines ...

probably novel ...

Remind me of Tenchi mutyo. It's explained in the end that peace was obtained because tenchi gathered all the girls that are capable of destroying worlds and lived with them.

Is R girl or a boy?

Spoiler

oh so many heroines ...

from what source is this??...

probably novel ...

Spoiler

from what source is this??...

Let's see

A mascot a guide

A girl with mysterous godlike power(like most in rpg where the first girl usually with amnesia or hiding it)

Princess

a summoner

Next would be a genius poison maker.

Rpg party is being completed.

Spoiler

Let's see

A mascot a guide

A girl with mysterous godlike power(like most in rpg where the first girl usually with amnesia or hiding it)

Princess

a summoner

Next would be a genius poison maker.

Rpg party is being completed.

...Munch.

You're going to read it anyway....as i will.

Obviously XD I read any and all harem manga, despite the problems I mentioned. That's just how obsessed I am :/ Strange how just about couple years ago I would never have thought I would ever like pure harem series. Being a hopeless romantic with a kawaii-meter is tiresome. ( _ _)

AMAYAAAAA! Love R, this needs to be an anime just to hear R emotionless monotone voice

R is truly still the best character.

I want the spin-off where all the heroines waging the war 

Spoiler

The snowman it's alive for now...

Spoiler

Okay, so one has a pan ready at her side, the other is a technologically advanced alien who might be hiding a death star laser somewhere... later only the 1 in the foreground will be left alive...

Harissa=Yoshino

you know, I think yoshino is better. 

but, Rekka sure has one nice harem. he should handle them like Arata from T7

How outrageous!There's  something that I would like to say to that lill' prick.

50oj1.jpg

Actually, I think you're misunderstanding R there (assuming the lil prick means R)

She's not telling him to choose ONE of them, she's telling him he might as well choose ALL of them.

And that him refusing the option means more will get added the longer he waits.

Santa?!

Is that you?

A whole new storyline begins. More girls, more conflict, more MC being an indecisive idiot, and more cockblocks and lets not forget, more face-palms. 

OzbOLkV.gif

Thanks for all the updates anyway!

SO MANY UPDATES!!!!

its-so-beautiful-finn-and-jake-gif.gif

A whole new storyline begins. More girls, more conflict, more MC being an indecisive idiot, and more cockblocks and lets not forget, more face-palms. 

OzbOLkV.gif

Thanks for all the updates anyway!

You're going to read it anyway....as i will.

How outrageous!There's  something that I would like to say to that lill' prick.

50oj1.jpg

Quite. One must FORCE HIM AT GUNPOINT WHILST THREATENING TO CASTRATE HIM!!! lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics