Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 285votes)

Shishunki no Iron Maiden

Alt Names: alt Iron Maiden Pubertyalt 思春期のアイアンメイデン
Author: Watanabe Shizumu
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mayama Haruki and Himemiya Tsukiko have been childhood friends and neighbors for as long as they can remember, but after a girls-only meeting in fourth grade, Himemiya distanced herself from Mayama. Now in their 2nd year of middle school, Mayama has become an ero-freak who specializes in harassing Himemiya.

Determined to unravel the greatest secret of girls, what happens on "that day", Mayama follows Himemiya and uncovers...!
Go to Shishunki no Iron Maiden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Just started reading... (possible spoilers?) New Window AllegedTumor
  • 1 Replies
Topic Observation sessions in school New Window shermanramni
  • 1 Replies
Topic iron colour (spoiler warning) New Window fairbouy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Strangly enough. . . interesting. New Window rickblah
  • 1 Replies

1080 Comments

a cliffhanger!! i want the next chapter TT

The heck is wrong with you? Of course she is. And even if that wasn't the case, why does that matter?

Spoiler

Are you mistaking Maken-ki and its mangaka for Freezing and its manwhaka? (Not sure if you call Manwha artist Manwhaka actually)  Maken-ki doesn't have NTR in it.  Freezing and all but ONE of Im Dal Young's manwha are NTR and super dramatic because of it.  The only Im Dal Younga manwha I like that doesn't have NTR is Onihime VS and he stopped that early probably because of the lack of NTR.

I'm talking about real NTR and none of them NTR wolf cryers that plague this site, and of course I'm not talking about Maken-ki because once again NTR is for hentai manga. Go look at the mangaka's profile at Mangaupdates. Glance at those adult stories and I would guess off the top of my head that 95% are NTR. He looks like one of those masochistic dweebs that gets off on NTR too.

Dal Young is a waster who can't finish a manga decently. He normally starts off good, but blows his load early and the story takes a one way ticket to Shitterville.

Are you mistaking Maken-ki and its mangaka for Freezing and its manwhaka? (Not sure if you call Manwha artist Manwhaka actually)  Maken-ki doesn't have NTR in it.  Freezing and all but ONE of Im Dal Young's manwha are NTR and super dramatic because of it.  The only Im Dal Younga manwha I like that doesn't have NTR is Onihime VS and he stopped that early probably because of the lack of NTR.

He doesn't include NTR into his mangas (I stopped reading freezing after that disgusting arc with her brother) but most of Takedas hentais are in fact NTR ones and some of them are very messed up. Among them Maken-ki and To-Love-Ru doujinshis and he even continues his vanilla original stories with exceedingly weirder NTR ones

Yup and most of it is actually NTR. Not that bullshit that some cry about on this site that isn't. Great art though.

Such a nasty Cliffhanger...

Spoiler

Maken-ki isn't a hentai...

Never said it was, but Takeda Hiromitsu was (is?) a Hentai artist and not always the most docile, vanilla kind of.

but the author is one

Yup and most of it is actually NTR. Not that bullshit that some cry about on this site that isn't. Great art though.

The plot advancement is pretty rapid, I'm liking it.

Somehow, I get the feeling this is where author will start plot-jerking. I hope I'm wrong, though.

Mayama used head butt it was super effect.

Mayama used thunder wave Foe is paralyze

Mayama and Tsukiko used Blackmail it was super effective

Foe fainted

FUCK THIS CLIFFHANGER!

Spoiler

but the author is one

Too much NTR does that to you. You'll never be the same again... 

It's the worst when an author is a known hentai artist, for instance Maken-ki.

Spoiler

Every time i hear cliffhanger this is what i think of... I really watched it too much when i was younger lol

Well... That was anti-climatic.

The heck is wrong with you? Of course she is. And even if that wasn't the case, why does that matter?

Too much NTR does that to you. You'll never be the same again... 

It's the worst when an author is a known hentai artist, for instance Maken-ki.

Umm.... I'm sorry for thinking this way....

Spoiler

Page 23.

Spoiler

When I realized it was the last page.

Spoiler

Oh shit, cliffhanger. Inb4 she is brainwashed or something.

this cliffhanger...are you SERIOUS

Fuck, this cliffhanger.

Spoiler

Calling it now, short-haired tsukiko....

Umm.... I'm sorry for thinking this way....

Spoiler

Why?

I would assume his mother used to be a yankee back in the day.  Note the stereotypical yankee long coat.

I thought so too but that'd mean that culture didn't change in about 20 years or so

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics