Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 279votes)

Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome

Alt Names: alt ข้ามเวลามาป่วนรักalt My Wife Is Wagatsuma-sanalt 我妻さんは俺のヨメ
Author: Kuraishi Yuu
Artist: Nishikida Keishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aoshima is a second year student in high school, who wishes he had a girlfriend. One day he wakes up for an unknown reason 10 years in the future, and he is married to the prettiest girl in school, Wagatsuma Ai! How has their relationship grown from mere acquaintances to husband and wife!?

============Notice================
Unfortunatly some of the chapters available are direct scans from the English publication which are not allowed on Batoto.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Rest of the Chapters - 58 - 98 New Window caulfield
  • 0 Replies
Topic Crunchyroll manga up to chapter 67! New Window greatfortinbras
  • 6 Replies
Topic Scenes that have made me literally laugh out loud. New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic The future of Wagatsuma scanlations New Window zilentworld
  • 13 Replies
Topic Chapter Titles - Music Titles Parody New Window anonymous preferred
  • 12 Replies
Topic Two of these New Window truepurple
  • 8 Replies

1368 Comments

HorribleSubs are going to rip crunchyroll's manga releases namely Yamada and Wagatsuma (read the comments below) and they will be releasing under the name HorribleScans(?).

God Bless HorribleSubs. Those guys are doing god's work.

God's work? You mean stealing? 

come on, I understand why Nobuyuki hopes for the manga to be ripped because crunchyroll manga is apparently US only as he said, but if you live in the US there's no reason to ask for someone to steal

wow, the MC's friends are pretty stupid and selfish....really selfish

I find the 2 fujioshi girls annoying as well, they too are selfish and lack tact...they annoy the hell out of me

He's been going around wrecking things to make sure Wagatsuma becomes his wife. If he cared he wouldn't have hurt Sylvia on purpose, especially when he has no clue what is like to be married to any of these other girls.

What does it matter if he knows what it's like being married to the other girls? He could have a happy life with them but he LOVES Wagatsuma. Should he give up on the love of his life because an easier target comes up? Fuck no. People can say what they want about pussy main characters but at least he stays true to himself and his love. I may have missed something about the hurting Sylvia on purpose thing though. I was under the impression that she was sad because she knows that he loves someone else. That's just unfortunate. You can't satisfy everyone. 

wow, the MC's friends are pretty stupid and selfish....really selfish

HorribleSubs are going to rip crunchyroll's manga releases namely Yamada and Wagatsuma (read the comments below) and they will be releasing under the name HorribleScans(?).

wow, HS now handling manga? they have our thanks! :D god bless for both crunchchyroll and horriblesubs ^_^

wait, i read in some forum that chrunchroll manga service available only for US? if i'm wrong please correct me. tch! I HOPE SOMEONE THERE WILL RIP OFF WAGATSUMA FROM CRUNCHROLL FOR THE SAKE OF FANS IN THE WORLDWIDE!!! ^_^

@catbug dat gif made my day. Would u b so kind as to tell me from which anime/manga it's from?

Durarara!! or DRRR!!

@catbug dat gif made my day. Would u b so kind as to tell me from which anime/manga it's from?

Durarara.

wait, i read in some forum that chrunchroll manga service available only for US? if i'm wrong please correct me. tch! I HOPE SOMEONE THERE WILL RIP OFF WAGATSUMA FROM CRUNCHROLL FOR THE SAKE OF FANS IN THE WORLDWIDE!!! ^_^

Page 19 hit me like a brick.

He's all alone now...

;_;

FEELS.gif

Page 19 hit me like a brick.

He's all alone now...

;_;

Is this actually becoming a bit serious?!?!

Nope, it's still comedy. But some commentators here are going nuts sometimes.

Is this actually becoming a bit serious?!?!

uuhh whats link?

4chan errorr???????????

The so-called HorribleScans were discussing what mangas to rip from CrunchyRoll. Last time I checked, they wrote they were gonna get Yamada first, but Wagatsuma-san was also in the list.

"Oh The Feels we shall spend together"

Paranoia bullshit starting to pop up...

What if all the time slip were just precognitions and random encounters in his thoughts and that slowly he's becoming psychotic??

He's been going around wrecking things to make sure Wagatsuma becomes his wife. If he cared he wouldn't have hurt Sylvia on purpose, especially when he has no clue what is like to be married to any of these other girls.

He just wants to keep the status quo, the SP chapters deveoped this the right way by incorporating Yama-San and the fact that Aoshima acknowledges that part of growing up is saying good bye to things we hold dear.

Butterfly effect...

uuhh whats link?

4chan errorr???????????

She's his friend and want her to be happy, knowing than there is a futur (not where she's hs wife) where she happily live in japan.

Just read it. Yeah, the last two pages packed quite the punch, especially after the... um, 'hallucinations'.

Why does he care if she leaves? He wants to make sure there is no chance she becomes his wife, so this is good for him. If he's so dead set focused on making sure he is married to Wagatsuma then he shouldn't be helping/worrying about other girls.

She's his friend and want her to be happy, knowing than there is a futur (not where she's hs wife) where she happily live in japan.

Why does he care if she leaves? He wants to make sure there is no chance she becomes his wife, so this is good for him. If he's so dead set focused on making sure he is married to Wagatsuma then he shouldn't be helping/worrying about other girls.

Why? Why are there so many flags being raised everywhere? His sole existence is raising flags and changing the routes. This fucker has jumped routes over 15 times. FINISH ONE ROUTE AT A TIME DAMN IT!

Methink he should just pick the money route and use his time-skip the correct way.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics