Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 279votes)

Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome

Alt Names: alt ข้ามเวลามาป่วนรักalt My Wife Is Wagatsuma-sanalt 我妻さんは俺のヨメ
Author: Kuraishi Yuu
Artist: Nishikida Keishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aoshima is a second year student in high school, who wishes he had a girlfriend. One day he wakes up for an unknown reason 10 years in the future, and he is married to the prettiest girl in school, Wagatsuma Ai! How has their relationship grown from mere acquaintances to husband and wife!?

============Notice================
Unfortunatly some of the chapters available are direct scans from the English publication which are not allowed on Batoto.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Rest of the Chapters - 58 - 98 New Window caulfield
  • 0 Replies
Topic Crunchyroll manga up to chapter 67! New Window greatfortinbras
  • 6 Replies
Topic Scenes that have made me literally laugh out loud. New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic The future of Wagatsuma scanlations New Window zilentworld
  • 13 Replies
Topic Chapter Titles - Music Titles Parody New Window anonymous preferred
  • 12 Replies
Topic Two of these New Window truepurple
  • 8 Replies

1368 Comments

I thought it was cute that he asked for a hug at the end.

Isn't he just getting cocky for nothing?xD

But if you think about it, it still isn't decided that Ai will become his wife in the end ( and I don't know why he's so fixated on Ai just because he was on her route while he started to have timeslips, it's like enforcing yourself to always stay on routes while playing Visual Novels, the "branching plot"- element being totally disregarded/ignored/refused), seeing how she was easily replaceable by other girls.

In this manga, the only thing that makes her special atm is the Manga-title, otherways she feels more like a side-/sub-character.

Another Mangaka should pick up that concept and turn it into "xxxxx-san is not my wife!!!", where the mc is fated to marry a really dislikeable girl in the future and has to struggle wether to change her or change the route somehow (would be better though if she was not a yandere but rather emotionally cold/dishonest/cruel that disregards the mc even as a human being and is just married to him because he caused some incident that made her become disfigured and married her because of guilt/obligation).

IMO, the scanlator is upset because those 2 replies cheering for horriblesubs shows that no fuck is given to a proper scanlation group's efforts, any CR rip will do the job for you guys.

Also, well done aoshima, you succeeded.

Spoiler

Spoiler

42600-kill-it-with-fire-gif--scorpio-iZR

Forehead... Girl... MY EYES, THEY FREAKING BURN!

well that was one hell of an

anti climactic reunion...

Drats.. The stupid brigade is back..
And DAMN!!! No hug for Aoshima either! :rofl:

Thanks for updating Underdog Scans!

Once again, thanks for the fast release Underdog Scans!

anyway The DX brigade is revived!!

Spoiler

http://vatoto.com/read/_/204569/wagatsuma-san-wa-ore-no-yome_v8_ch46_by_underdog-scans/18

The reference to HnK in this manga is so fitting, considering the star that Yuria is born under

I thought it was cute that he asked for a hug at the end.

Oh, I'm sorry if I offended you, bitch. I can understand why you bitched that hard on my comment but I honestly didn't mean anything bad to you guys or to any good scanlating group out there. I was just glad that HS is picking up this series(and a fuck load of others) after CR started licensing manga which was the reason you guys are stopping scanlating this series. Anyways, thanks for the hard work and I hope too see you guys soon scanlating another wonderful series.

p.s. You're doing God's work too. Really hoping to see you pick up a new enjoyable series.

Stopping? They're still scanlating, you retard.

ORGY!?

tumblr_inline_ms4otyaT4I1qz4rgp.gif

Spoiler

Say-what.gif

* TIGHT PLOTS SQUEEZED TOGETHER * Man, I love this manga.

@Nobuyuki:

1) Lacing your response with sarcasm and then ending it with "okay, case closed" is tantamount to saying that you do not want to close the case at all, especially since you're arguing with one of the TLs for this series. Particularly with that level of grammar. If English isn't your native language, that's fine, but you could have kept the tone more similar to that of your initial response. Sarcastic, angry, broken English is not going to help your case anywhere.

2) You should probably edit your posts and get rid of all the &, &nbps;, and double quotes. 

@Shinobu, Nobuyuki

Thank you guys for your moronic insensitivity. You guys really know how to rub salt into the wound.

p.s. hah, what did I expect from the internet...

Oh, I'm sorry if I offended you. I can understand why you complained about my comment but I honestly didn't mean anything bad to you guys or to any good scanlating group out there. I was just glad that HS is picking up this series(and a fuck load of others) after CR started licensing manga which was the reason you guys are stopping scanlating this series. Anyways, thanks for the hard work and I hope too see you guys soon scanlating another wonderful series.

p.s. You're doing God's work too. Really hoping to see you pick up a new enjoyable series.

Underdog Scans thank you , and fuck the man

totally missed the Metallica reference.

dude, i'm a bit upset with your words but it's okay, if you wanna talk about legality i hope you didn't forget the reason why you read manga in batoto.
well, i prefer pay for chrunchyroll buuuuut their service isn't available for my country, the same goes for the japanese version that's why we read scanlation... so,you can't blame someone cuz piracy occurs because of exclusivity and limitation, there's no space for that in internet ^_^

p.s: that's the good thing i expected from internet

No lol, dude, that's the translator for this project. I think he was offended because your words pretty much ignored how much effort Underdog Scans puts into bringing manga out to the people (although this especially counts for Shinobu). I fully well realise that what we're doing skirts around a grey area of the law, but being cast aside for a service such as Crunchyroll as soon as it provides one for reading manga is rather vexing.

dude, i'm a bit upset with your words but it's okay, if you wanna talk about legality i hope you didn't forget the reason why you read manga in batoto.
well, i prefer pay for chrunchyroll buuuuut their service isn't available for my country, the same goes for the japanese version that's why we read scanlation... so,you can't blame someone cuz piracy occurs because of exclusivity and limitation, there's no space for that in internet ^_^

i don't freaking care about legality. Well I already wasted 100+ hours for the sake of a scumbag who can't be bothered with TPO, or a little courtesy for scanlators, like you; i'm not gonna waste another second arguing with you.

YOU WIN.

@Shinobu, Nobuyuki

Thank you guys for your moronic insensitivity. You guys really know how to rub salt into the wound.

God's work? You mean stealing? 

come on, I understand why Nobuyuki hopes for the manga to be ripped because crunchyroll manga is apparently US only as he said, but if you live in the US there's no reason to ask for someone to steal

Uh what? No it isn't, unlike the Anime It's available for me in SA... =P
The countries I know of that isn't available in is France, Germany, Mexico, and Brazil

why dont u just ask wagatsuma-san for help... she is her friends right in the time-slip... dang it

Thank you Horrible Scans

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!

Spoiler

LOL, oh boy.

@Shinobu, Nobuyuki

I find the 2 fujioshi girls annoying as well, they too are selfish and lack tact...they annoy the hell out of me

I was talking about his friends from the DX brigade, since chapter 1 they never really helped him in anything, but yes, the girls are bad too

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics