Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 65votes)

Sakura Sakura (Morishige)

Alt Names: alt サクラサクラ
Author: Morishige
Artist: Morishige
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fifteen years ago, natality decreased greatly in Japan and the few who were born during that time are called the "LastGen."

Hanasaka Haru, a 15-year-old LastGen kid, has never met any classmates before. Now, he goes to school for the first time and meets Himeshiro Sakurako. But Sakurako is not quite the ideal classmate he imagined, and his dream school life isn't turning out the way he wanted it to...
Go to Sakura Sakura (Morishige) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

292 Comments

Fucking cockteases

how do they earn money, and where/why do they pay to get the food anyway?

Money?  This is a top priority government project, the Last Best Hope for the Survival of the Human Race.  If they ever bother with money it will be strictly for show; for reals, anything they requisition that will benefit operation "Get the guy and girl to start breeding already" will be supplied with no questions asked.

I don't know about you guys but i don't have any sex appeal towards the nipples but only the nipples 'cause come it looks so black that it looks burnt...

Spoiler

Dat nosebleed.

ADOLESCENCE.

SEXY TIMES.

SPRING.

ADOLESCENCE.

YOUTH.

SPRING.

YOUTH.

Her face on the last panel... http://img.batoto.net/comics/2013/11/15/s/read5286466ded28c/img000037.jpg

Looks totally like Literary Girl from Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

http://vatoto.com/read/_/91327/danshi-koukousei-no-nichijou_v1_ch9_by_u-prod-scanlations/4

also GREAT CHAPTER

Removed Harem tag because by definition, a Harem requires 3 or more. We only have 2 so far.

Two is not enough.

Yeah, I guess it's hard to have a full sized harem when the theme is "There are no human beings left".  And I'm just fine with that.

Meanwhile . . . Sensei:  "I guess this is probably what they call 'youth', huh?"

No, sensei.  This is what they call "Hot lesbian action".

(I never realized just how loli sensei is)

^_^

so.........., is this a harrem manga? or is it not?

i see shikishima blush yes, but......is it love? she seems like she wanted hanasaka's attention but at the same time, she feels nothing when her boobs breast tits chest were groped

anyway i love this manga, cant wait for the next chapter

pretty sure it's just her looking for a friend or family

Two is not enough.

yeah, if it's just 2 ...

then it's called the usual love triangle ...

need moar ...

Two is not enough.

i see shikishima blush yes, but......is it love? she seems like she wanted hanasaka's attention but at the same time, she feels nothing when her boobs breast tits chest were groped

anyway i love this manga, cant wait for the next chapter

I'm still confuse, maybe because of a large gap in update time, isn't it those old men who created NewGen tho?

Yeah, but it seems like they're not exactly human.  Given the choice seems like the old men would prefer the human race as such not become extinct.  I have a certain sympathy for that goal, to be honest. 

With the LastGen, seems like they've got a kind of Hail Mary pass attempt at continuing the actual human species.

how do they earn money, and where/why do they pay to get the food anyway?

p.s: last time i checked, two heroines (one of which has shown absolutely no romantic interest at all) is not a harem

Shikishima is awesome......why do I always like the one that stands no chance.

The second string is often one of those oddly expressionless and unworldly, yet not emotionless, types.  If you like those you're going to get disappointed a lot.  If so I recommend Koi Neko, where the lead is actually that kind of girl.  Plus it's good.

On the other hand maybe you just have an instinct to root for underdogs.  In which case I commend your sense of fair play, but it also sucks to be you.

Ohhhh nooooooeeeess....The Food Bill!!!!!!!!99.gif

Shikishima is awesome......why do I always like the one that stands no chance.

I can see now why the old men are so obsessed with making the LastGen reproduce, they're pretty much afraid of the NewGen taking over the world.

I'm still confuse, maybe because of a large gap in update time, isn't it those old men who created NewGen tho?

I know he liked where those hands were touching~

5jxyr9.jpg

The kids remind me of the white haired ones in Children of the Damned, only a bit cuter and demonic...maybe?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics