Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 285votes)

Shishunki no Iron Maiden

Alt Names: alt Iron Maiden Pubertyalt 思春期のアイアンメイデン
Author: Watanabe Shizumu
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mayama Haruki and Himemiya Tsukiko have been childhood friends and neighbors for as long as they can remember, but after a girls-only meeting in fourth grade, Himemiya distanced herself from Mayama. Now in their 2nd year of middle school, Mayama has become an ero-freak who specializes in harassing Himemiya.

Determined to unravel the greatest secret of girls, what happens on "that day", Mayama follows Himemiya and uncovers...!
Go to Shishunki no Iron Maiden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Just started reading... (possible spoilers?) New Window AllegedTumor
  • 1 Replies
Topic Observation sessions in school New Window shermanramni
  • 1 Replies
Topic iron colour (spoiler warning) New Window fairbouy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Strangly enough. . . interesting. New Window rickblah
  • 1 Replies

1080 Comments

What the...

{continue}

Spoiler

As I thought it would go down that path. Well, let's wait for the next chapters! 

lack new ideas for plot development?

dont worry, there's always the brainwashing card.

whats next? time travel?

The comments doesn't look too promising..
Lame forced plot twist?

oh my...what the hell is this? 

interesting... 

If the fist rescue got Mayama so damaged, imagine about this second one!

Argh This Manga keeps pushing me away and bring me back

This has gone downhill fast.

someone's been playing and fiddling with squishy jelly! :o

Please don't..... Please I beg you don't ...... don't brain washing...... T-T
just hate when those things with surgery happens, like in Sanka Rea... cause i think it's almost impossible to restore someone memories when they messed up with the brain( im not sure cause im not a doctor)
Well its been a good w8 so i deserve to vent out my anger after reading this chapter......FUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOUUUU BIIIIIITCHARITTA!!!!

If I was in his shoes, I would

Spoiler

They'd just dodge it by saying that even seeing Tsukiko was an exception that was only made possible by her requesting to see him, and since he has no connection whatsoever to any other girl there will not be another exception.

And yeah, weak-ass development.

That was some creepy stuff. It reminded me of that one scene in planet of the apes.

Oh wow, things are getting intense. Now I am curious, how will this continue. :U

You know what would be a plot twist? What if Mayama got that iron ability. Lololol Though, I doubt it would happen :P

If I was in his shoes, I would

Spoiler

surgery huh, i hope this doesn't just go with the power of love trumps that method 

So...the scientist we all knew was evil turns out to be evil?...What a twist.

could anybody tell what chapter it was originally from? this one is flashback ch 26

Spoiler

he is one of the few MC that have real guts

Surprisingly, out of this comedic story, what this mangaka does best is making emotional scenes.

My personal favorites:

Spoiler

and

Spoiler

I really hope this mangaka makes more mangas like this once this ends. Nice artwork and lots of strong feelings at the right parts. I honestly find him better than a lot of the more popular mangaka's (like Seo Kouji with his recent works).

update dis shit, pls :D

This is what I call a freaking badass MC!!!!

I felt rage in chapter 23 and 24... A LOT! It were as the feelings from the MC had been transplanted in me!

And now this cliffhanger... Come on!!!

Well, another one to add to my list of physical copies (and keeps increasing steadily...)

He doesn't include NTR into his mangas (I stopped reading freezing after that disgusting arc with her brother) but most of Takedas hentais are in fact NTR ones and some of them are very messed up. Among them Maken-ki and To-Love-Ru doujinshis and he even continues his vanilla original stories with exceedingly weirder NTR ones

omg someone else with some sanity. it disturbs me how many people continue to read freezing after that arc.

Shit! so ch 33 is the latest in Japan?

Are the chapters weekly, bi-weekly, monthly.....Please don't say Bi-monthly???? 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics