Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 285votes)

Shishunki no Iron Maiden

Alt Names: alt Iron Maiden Pubertyalt 思春期のアイアンメイデン
Author: Watanabe Shizumu
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mayama Haruki and Himemiya Tsukiko have been childhood friends and neighbors for as long as they can remember, but after a girls-only meeting in fourth grade, Himemiya distanced herself from Mayama. Now in their 2nd year of middle school, Mayama has become an ero-freak who specializes in harassing Himemiya.

Determined to unravel the greatest secret of girls, what happens on "that day", Mayama follows Himemiya and uncovers...!
Go to Shishunki no Iron Maiden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Just started reading... (possible spoilers?) New Window AllegedTumor
  • 1 Replies
Topic Observation sessions in school New Window shermanramni
  • 1 Replies
Topic iron colour (spoiler warning) New Window fairbouy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Strangly enough. . . interesting. New Window rickblah
  • 1 Replies

1080 Comments

"MARTY, YOU GOTTA MAKE YOUR PARENTS FALL IN LOVE before midnight."

"Why doc? So I can keep exisiting in my own timeline?"

"NO MARTY, I NEED YOUR MOTHER'S IRON CORE SO WE CAN POWER THE FLUX CAPACITOR SO YOU CAN GO BACK TO YOUR OWN TIME"

"Wait, how so, doc?"

"MARTY, THE ONLY THINK WITH MORE RAW POWER THAN A THUNDER ARE WOMAN'S EMOTIONS. I NEED PURE PINK IRON CORES TO GET ENOUGH POWER, MARTY."

Wow...I thought this would redeem itself..it did not.

I kinda hate it now for a variety of underdeveloped reasons.

Hell I don't wanna finish this anymore.

lol wtf.

Uh... Yeah, that took a deep dive. Oh well, whatevs. Looking forward tot he conclusion! We'realmost there.

and you can be sure it was quite a dive

I derive a certain pleasure in watching simpletons try brute forcing a solution.

Hey, brute force can sometimes be the smart answer. Personally it's pretty hilarious to me when the "evil mastermind" has a perfect plan that covers every legal detail and then proceeds to get the crap beaten out of him while he thinks "but my plan was perfect, who would be crazy enough to just come in here guns blazing?".

Although I also have to admit that brute forcing it has lost some of its charm after all those shows where the strong hero beats the smart villain. They really milked that cow as much as they could with stuff like Super Man.

Uh... Yeah, that took a deep dive. Oh well, whatevs. Looking forward tot he conclusion! We'realmost there.

I derive a certain pleasure in watching simpletons try brute forcing a solution.

C'mon, Mayama has really been trying hard to redeem himself. Give the guy a break.

heh bet Mayama, being Mayama, enjoyed the panties.

and that is one awesome mom.

So wait the protagonist is the lesser of two assholes?  Fuck that. Stopped at chapter 3.

I don't blame you, the protagonist is a dimwit and the author try hard to make you feel sorry for him.  Despite what he accomplished, if he was real, we would all hate him because of what he's done.

you're not supposed to go into someone's house and peek into their fking diary

Yes you do when you like her , lol

Desperate situation called for desperate measures...

And does Mayama looks like someone who'd give a crap about rules?

Manga logic disagrees with you.

Logic + manga = 404

Manga logic disagrees with you.

So wait the protagonist is the lesser of two assholes?  Fuck that. Stopped at chapter 3.

Well I already see the response to the spoiler so whatever, I'LL CLICK THE F**KIN SPOILER mmm...~!

So cure for metalization was

Spoiler

Gee, manga title is such a spoiler.

after reading the spoilers... wow, what a cheesy ending.

i dont even feel compelled to read until the end anymore.

ending spoilers (36-41), don't click unless you want to be spoiled. 

Spoiler

first time a spoiler that loved by everyone, 

wow

Full metal nudity! This manga came about when the mangaka imagined this picture.

Don't look below if you don't want a spoiler.  The first person hid the spoiler, but a bunch of people quoted them after that and didn't hide their responses. 

ARGH MY EYES!!!

Don't look below if you don't want a spoiler.  The first person hid the spoiler, but a bunch of people quoted them after that and didn't hide their responses. 

you're right, thanks for the warning, isn't normal for the administrator to punish those that don't use the spoiler tag :/

ending spoilers (36-41), don't click unless you want to be spoiled. 

Spoiler

thanks for the spoiler, looks like things will be smooth and nice.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics