Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 486votes)

Nanatsu no Taizai

Alt Names: alt 七つの大罪alt 일곱개의 대죄alt Los Siete Pecados Capitalesalt Os Sete Pecados Capitaisalt Sept Péchés Capitauxalt The Seven Deadly Sinsalt هفت گناه کبیرهalt Yedi Ölümcül Günahalt Семь смертных греховalt الخطايا السبع المميتة
Author: Suzuki Nakaba
Artist: Suzuki Nakaba
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The "Seven Deadly Sins", a group of evil knights who conspired to overthrow the kingdom of Britannia, were said to have been eradicated by the Holy Knights, although some claim that they still live. Ten years later, the Holy Knights have staged a Coup d'état and assassinated the king, becoming the new, tyrannical rulers of the kingdom. Elizabeth, the king's daughter, sets out on a journey to find the "Seven Deadly Sins", and to enlist their help in taking back the kingdom.
Go to Nanatsu no Taizai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favourite character? I know the answer is Ban but still........ New Window FakeHero
  • 36 Replies
Topic Who do you ship? Elaine or Jericho? New Window ebby
  • 15 Replies
Topic Conquering all Big Four Shounen Magazines New Window animalia
  • 0 Replies
Topic The traitor New Window Ralan
  • 21 Replies
Topic I think i know what Escanors curse is. New Window icedpyro
  • 8 Replies
Topic Recent chapter spoilers and thoughts? New Window morlyn
  • 1 Replies

3599 Comments

Why did they waste time training if the only1 strong enough to fight was meliodas??

next chapter, all remain survior now in a journey to find 7 balls that can grant wishes

Am I the only one who would rather see a noon-time Escanor fighting against them instead?

next chapter meliodas: "I am not trapped in here with all of you, you are trapped in here with me!"

If only Manhattan shows up and obliterates the 10 commandments to bits..

Gilfrost? Maybe the long lost brother of Gilthunder?

Wait until we meet Gilearth, Gilfire, and Gilheart...Together they summon Gilgamesh.

Each with a different sword, too.

next chapter meliodas: "I am not trapped in here with all of you, you are trapped in here with me!"

I love how you just skip to chapter 174

see on other site, it alrdy up to 173. If you don't know how, just use your imagination as your brush and google as your canvas and you ll find your paradise. I believe you can son

Why would they waste time to translate chapters done long time ago by mangastream and cruchyroll?

Gilfrost? Maybe the long lost brother of Gilthunder?

Wait until we meet Gilearth, Gilfire, and Gilheart...Together they summon Gilgamesh.

1/4-Based Anon
Apr 22 2016 05:07 PM

Just a head's up that the Volume Omake will be uploaded here from now on instead of batoto: http://imgur.com/a/NDIqX

Cover 20!!

61Qt6EwEpCL.jpg

...Shouldn't someone say to Arthur "You're seriously naming this cat-thing 'cat'? You know we're all Welsh and Cornish, right?" (Cath/Kath is the word for "cat" in both languages.)

Flat is JUSTICE!!!

hey uh elizabeth... remember that part where they said you can't forfeit or abandon the fight? even if they say thanks and try to stop it doesnt end there

Nothing is stopping them from knocking themselves out. Killing or incapacitating the opponent works after all so there's no rule that says the losers "must" die

hey uh elizabeth... remember that part where they said you can't forfeit or abandon the fight? even if they say thanks and try to stop it doesnt end there

Of course matrona would be waiting at the finish line, though surprisingly with threader and hendrickson. So the person who brought back elaine is dead and elaine is still kicking, looks like she's officially been given the lizana treatment and is a permanent member of the cast. 

Cover 19!! DIANE :3

61p57oOWaKL.jpg

Whelp I guess it's time to say it "the gangs all here"

this is getting interesting again.

So hawk can assume the form of anything he eats? That's actually pretty badass and here I questioned whether he had any power at all. Also now that hawzor is with diane its only a matter of time before he bumps into matrona, I'm still gonna ride this ship till it sinks. 

hey, any japanese here ? i tried to put nanatsu no taizai (7つ の 滞在 ) in google search, and the result is "seven of stay",

but if i put nanatsunotaizai ( 七つの大罪 ) the result is "seven deadly sins"

is the title of this manga nanatsunotaizai or nanatsu no taizai ?

i dont speak japanese, but i'd like to know

If you are asking whether [nanatsunotaizai] or [nanatsu no taizai] is correct,
both are correct actually, it is just the interesting part about converting a language to another that is not similar.

Udgard is correct too, in Japanese what is important is the Kanji, in fact in Japanese there is no usage of space like in English.

"no" or "の" in Japanese is a particle, similar to "the", "of", hence it is more natural to have space when "no" is used for Romaji, which is targeted for English speaking style.

So, [七つの大罪] directly written would be [nanatsunotaizai], but it would be like [sevenofdeadlysins], but to make it more natural and un-Yoda-fying Japanese it'll become [nanatsu no taizai]/[The Seven Deadly Sins]

tl:dr Nanatsu no Taizai is the correct form in romaji writing

hey, any japanese here ? i tried to put nanatsu no taizai (7つ の 滞在 ) in google search, and the result is "seven of stay",

A proper romaji spelling would be nanatsu no taizai. The first search you entered used a different kanji to the second hence the different translation - it's not because the spacing.

hueeee T_T i want that pantyshot too T_T

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics