Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 285votes)

Shishunki no Iron Maiden

Alt Names: alt Iron Maiden Pubertyalt 思春期のアイアンメイデン
Author: Watanabe Shizumu
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mayama Haruki and Himemiya Tsukiko have been childhood friends and neighbors for as long as they can remember, but after a girls-only meeting in fourth grade, Himemiya distanced herself from Mayama. Now in their 2nd year of middle school, Mayama has become an ero-freak who specializes in harassing Himemiya.

Determined to unravel the greatest secret of girls, what happens on "that day", Mayama follows Himemiya and uncovers...!
Go to Shishunki no Iron Maiden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Just started reading... (possible spoilers?) New Window AllegedTumor
  • 1 Replies
Topic Observation sessions in school New Window shermanramni
  • 1 Replies
Topic iron colour (spoiler warning) New Window fairbouy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Strangly enough. . . interesting. New Window rickblah
  • 1 Replies

1080 Comments

D30mqf9.gif

If you think this comment section is bad. Stay away from anything Seo has done or is currently doing. Talk about a section full of masochist whiners.

You mean the guy who makes Freezing?
....Yeah, I can see that. An entire comments section infested with disappointment and grief. Which repeats itself.

yes...yes....YES

Okay logical procession from this point.... Oh god the sharp edges no!

Vitamin D

Semen?

O.M.F.G. all my predictions hits the mark !

MC is going to dip the yellow duck.

better watch out for sharp metallic objects

MC is going to dip the yellow duck.

it's probably a kiss

It's not only a kiss...

Reading comment sections like these can give tumors.

Go complain about other manga plz.Fuking losers

If you think this comment section is bad. Stay away from anything Seo has done or is currently doing. Talk about a section full of masochist whiners.

do you read fairy tail, because you would need a bag to read that shit if this density upset you xD

Ofc, who needs timeskip and trainings when friendship power is too OP!!!

Thank you for the update. I can't wait for the last of this manga. I've really enjoyed it.

No.
This manga is too much of an easy target to ignore. That's the only source of fun we have left regarding this manga.

Spoiler

thank !!! I'll wait for the next chapters. 

Thanks for the Christmas day update!

it's probably a kiss

I want the next few chapters so bad =( especially after knowing what will happen

Since these girls probably won't be leaving the facility let alone be forced into a marrage with the type of person that would force themselves on them, that hardly seems to matter.

You should follow the whole convo before you provide your input, even if it is valuable in your mind.

I wish she said " Lol nope."

A surgery is a possible way. But hey, nothing's better than Chloroform and a rag. *If you know what I mean

Although it's not love if you have to ask her "does this smell funny?"

I can't wait for this to end. I'm really tired of facepalming to all of these bullshits.

It was a pretty interesting read at first, then it turned corny ;_;

Someone... give me... GIVE ME SPOILERS ! ! !

It would definitely worth it...

check the raws~ you can find them online too

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics