Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 317votes)

Cage of Eden

Alt Names: alt หนีตายเกาะนรกล้านปีalt 伊甸之栏alt エデンの檻alt Eden no Orialt 逃离伊甸园alt 逃離伊甸園alt Klatka Edenualt Клетка Эдема
Author: Yamada Yoshinobu
Artist: Yamada Yoshinobu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akira and his classmates are traveling on a plane when it crashes onto an island inhabited by species thought to have been extinct. The situation becomes increasingly desperate as some of Akira's classmates are eaten alive, while some kill others in desperation. Now Akira and a few other survivors are trying to survive what seems to be a horrible nightmare.
Go to Cage of Eden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Questions For Those Who Finished Cage of Eden New Window sylviandark
  • 10 Replies
Topic Your the leader now! Pick five people to be in your group. New Window Mokata
  • 15 Replies
Topic Am I the only one getting annoyed at the fan service? New Window - Jie -
  • 13 Replies
Topic The Lord of Hades New Window Eien No
  • 53 Replies
Topic games similar to this? New Window morlyn
  • 0 Replies
Topic mariya's laptop New Window paradox_dimension
  • 3 Replies

591 Comments

finally getting interesting
finally getting interesting
great .... Yarai obtained yet another candidate in is harem ... while the main character... who i think look coolest ... only have the big tit hidden yandere girl .....
... Yarai, you have attained the "I-am-the-awesome-guy-who-arrives-at-the-right-moment-to-look-ultra-sexy" achievement.
arrrrh all these cliffhangers are killing me slowly
The next couple of chapter are going to be awesome.
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU CLIFF HANGEr
It was the frogs! The frogs could change sex allowing the plants and animals to multiply! We should never have gone to Isla Nublar!
Everytime I check this manga the number of follows increases. Well I know why.
Will Mary Sue save the day once more?
sengoku, you dumb?
Spoiler
That docter makes me want to drop kick a baby.
"This place is probably some kind of secret laboratory"

NAH SHIT SHERLOCK!!!
Just going to point this out to those who are saying its like a FPS its more like a horror survival game with the searching for clues and such, as well as the content and over all mood and feeling
Hmm, wonder what they overlooked.
Thanks DTS! Hmm, one pattern I feel I see is that they keep worrying about the issue at hand, only looking at the big picture once in a while. For example, when Akira went down the underground, they kept thinking about this and that, not worrying about whatever's going on on the surface (and then the mangaka is the one reminding us that stuff are still going on). At least they don't panic like whiners anymore. Hope it's a good end and noone important dies. Already exhausted from all the deaths..
i can see an akira/yarai vs the doc with a big help of our teacher ^^
That teacher guy is freakin awesome.
@boomisbored

The only thing I'm concerned about is the reviving of ancient parasites and viruses which we can't handle. Otherwise, it's not that scary.

DTS Gonna Keep Rolling~!
woot fast Death Toll Scans!
i know this is a manga but it does serve as a warning science can be dangerous and especially with ancient creatures
you guys won't stop?

good....ku ku ku.

(ty btw DTS!)
DTS is really doing a good job.. thank you so much guys :3
http://vatoto.com/read/_/76057/cage-of-eden_v15_ch128_by_death-toll-scanlations/18 ...... CUTE AS FUCK.....especially far right.. i want it as my pets...
I can only laugh at those researchers burning in hell. The bastards deserved it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics