Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 848votes)

Berserk

Alt Names: alt ベルセルクalt Beruserukualt Берсеркalt برسرک
Author: Miura Kentaro
Artist: Miura Kentaro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Guts, known as the Black Swordsman, seeks sanctuary from the demonic forces attracted to him and his woman because of a demonic mark on their necks, and also vengeance against the man who branded him as an unholy sacrifice. Aided only by his titanic strength gained from a harsh childhood lived with mercenaries, a gigantic sword, and an iron prosthetic left hand, Guts must struggle against his bleak destiny, all the while fighting with a rage that might strip him of his humanity.
Go to Berserk Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for chapters New Window ZonedIn
  • 2 Replies
Topic Favorite Berserk moments New Window Bananimal
  • 11 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Black
  • 24 Replies
Topic Falconia theory New Window MrAnarchist
  • 7 Replies
Topic berserk after chapter 95 New Window skules
  • 4 Replies
Topic The dark haired child New Window Tomlord
  • 3 Replies

841 Comments

Ishidoro and isma were made for each other, to think there was a time I shipped him and schierke, how foolish. 

When that kid finds out, the face he will make will be beautiful.

TWO BERSERK CHAPTERS WITHIN A MONTH?? WHAT MADNESS IS THIS?!!

Someone must be holding Miura's Idolmaster collection hostage or something lol

They started releasing chapters on a monthly basis again now that Miura has finished "helping" with the anime. I put helping in quotes because honestly, hes such a perfectionist I can't see him letting the abomination we got as an anime be created.

How am I supposed to read this, all the chapters are missing?!!!

The first way to read this is to buy the official release, though it might be a bit behind the scanlations and thus would be mostly recommended whenever you want to reread the series.

The second way is to find which groups have translated the series and look at their websites to figure out whether or not they have the chapters you are looking for. To do this I would recommend looking at Baka-updates, where all the groups are listed.

The third alternative is to enable Adblock and then go read it at M.fox or some other unscrupulous aggregator site (not that scanlations aren't a huge grey-area overall, but there are some sites that are worse than others). While they are generally bad they are also unlikely to remove any uploaded chapters, for better and for worse, and can thus be used as a last resort in case everything else fails.

PS. I should probably add that I don't see Batoto as one of the unscrupulous sites, as they actually remove chapters at the request of the authors.

Am I missing something here? I don’t get these Farnese references you guys are making.

TWO BERSERK CHAPTERS WITHIN A MONTH?? WHAT MADNESS IS THIS?!!

Someone must be holding Miura's Idolmaster collection hostage or something lol

How am I supposed to read this, all the chapters are missing?!!!

Not yet shown.

Master Stibbons the pondering weight-carrier

Master Orang-utan the long armed. He of the many indexes and filings.

Master Dean, the rotund.

Master Bursar the dry-frogged flippant.

And Archmaster Ridcully the vociferant.

xjyl6TV.png

Turns out the gang went to Elfheim not only to cure Casca but to get Farnese some cosmetic surgery. Or maybe they went there to remove her new blow up doll curse...?

And after all this there are still Griffith butt buddies around who delude themselves into thinking of him as a good person. I can’t even.

Christ, comparing the MangaFast and EvilGenius versions... what the hell is with MangaFast's cleaner? It's almost like he works for the studio that whitewashed Casca in the anime.

Tumblerina alert? Casca is still tan in the new anime, she was never black to begin with. Don’t tell me you just jumped on that Twitter bandwagon based on that brightly lit flashback image of her that everyone conveniently focused on.

Wait, does Griffith plan to overthrow the Idea of Evil? Or perhaps just kill the other members of the God Hand and become the only one?

I can see that happening, considering Griffith's character, and it would also mean that Guts wouldn't have to actually kill every single one of them himself (let's face it, does Guts actually have a chance against any of them, even with the Berserker Armour?), but holy shit, that's something to be hyped about!

And I called this during the Hiatus. There's no way in hell that what Griffith has right now is what he truly wants. He's going to start going after members of God Hand to be the sole leader. You can't truly think he would ever want to be a member of any organization no matter how powerful they might be.

Ironically he's also helping Guts go after them too, or maybe he thinks Guts will do it anyways.

I'd really like an actual Griffith chapter, last we saw him with Rickert he was almost like a doll and not really paying much attention to anything in front of him, which also hints that he's plotting quite far ahead.

I don't think so. I think his editor threatened to seize his Idolmaster collection, or ban any Idolmaster stuff around him if he doesn't work properly.

I think his editor actually has kidnapped his Idolmaster collection and is now blackmailing him into releasing monthly chapters.. Not that i mind.

Exposition, plot movement. What magic is this? It certainyl ain't Berserk :D

I'm so glad this series ain't dead, unlike so many good ones.

A minute of silence.

It not dead, its a literal zombie that rears its head occasionally. 

Damn Farnese was gorgeous in this panel

Spoiler

Otherwise, it was a really good chapter, it's cool to finally read some of Guts thoughts regarding Griffith.

I'm so glad this series ain't dead, unlike so many good ones.

A minute of silence.

I'm I dreaming?
No way in hell that lazy fuck actually do 2 chapter in 2 months

Did his editor held him at gun point or something like that?

The man is pretty old lol

You can say whatever you want about Berserk, but this chapter was great!!

i'm starting to think that the behelit that guts is carrying is destined for someone from the island. dang i hope it's not for morda. guts' harem definitely has some room for a smexy witch.

I'm I dreaming?

I don't think so. I think his editor threatened to seize his Idolmaster collection, or ban any Idolmaster stuff around him if he doesn't work properly.

I'm I dreaming?

Christ, comparing the MangaFast and EvilGenius versions... what the hell is with MangaFast's cleaner? It's almost like he works for the studio that whitewashed Casca in the anime.

"the studio that whitewashed Casca in the anime"

"whitewashed Casca in the anime"

"whitewashed Casca"

I haven't started the anime yet, and somehow... 

My soul was fucking shattered by one statement.

BRB, going to go drink so bleach and whitewash my intestines.

Yep Griffith attacked Flora's house because he wanted to upset the balance between the astral and physical realms, allowing otherworldly beings to materialize. Will this mean that the God Hand will have corporeal bodies that the Dragonslayer can cut in two? Also, regular Berserk publishing schedule... Turns out our meme magic worked!

Holy shit, that was one informative chapter and we still get more Berserk next month!

Am I dreaming??

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics