Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 287votes)

Seishun Forget!

Alt Names: alt 青春フォーゲット!alt Seishun For-get!alt Youth For-get!alt Youth Forget!
Author: Mikabe Sesuna
Artist: Mikabe Sesuna
Genres: Comedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Live with Sincerity" is Natsuki Taiyou's motto. It's first day of high school and Taiyou was heading to a school and Taiyou meets Hinata during the way there. He fell in love at first sight and suddenly confessed to her. Her answer was yes and she runs away without saying who she was, but it turns that she was his classmate. Taiyou felt a destiny between them. However, on the next day, she doesn't remember who he is. why could it that be...?
Go to Seishun Forget! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Discussion] Seishun For-get! Latest/Previous Chapters New Window greensoulreaper
  • 27 Replies
Topic Chapter 18- I'll Never Give Up! New Window Souldrake
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapter Progress Update (6/30) New Window Souldrake
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter 17- This is Where I Make My Stand New Window Souldrake
  • 3 Replies
Topic Youth Forget! FAQ/Discussions/Spoiler Thread. New Window Souldrake
  • 4 Replies
Topic [News] Youth Forget ch15 and 16 (Update: 6/9) New Window Souldrake
  • 5 Replies

406 Comments

@Gregorie Gardner if it keep the bots away then it's good enough for me. sure it's little distracting, but i'd rather have this than having scanlator group stop scanlating my mangas
ecuse me but that watermark amounts to basically a virus waiting to happen please remove it. i read it here ad bat and i do buy manga strait from the publishers but as i am still trying to learn i have to get it from here instead in english.

i thank you for the translations. but not the water mark virus.
Btw that follow up to the situation in chapter 11 from chapter 12 is the best way anyone could have done with his work...unlike bleach. Guess doing a weekly series makes mangaka fail in good plot. All praise these monthlies.
I will bow before any editor brave enough to take on the task of editing the manga that watermark came from. I have been wanting to do it for a while now.
reading every page with this grin on a muscle-bound, sailor dress, MADNESS looking man popping up everytime I load because of my slow ass internet connection gives me shudders.
wow its getting more interesting cannot wait for the next chapter to see who the new girl is
I loled so hard with the watermark!!! And i think that things are going to be more interesting from now on!!!
LOL! THAT WATERMARK
They are all .PNGs now. But yes, there were 13 animated gifs in the previous version of the chapter that would load blank.
guys, for the blank bubbles, just wait for it to load, it seems they uploaded a gif version of some of the pages
As a temporary fix for the blank textboxes: save the .gifs and open them in a program called MangaMeeya.
Kind of stupid to put doubles and gifs in your releases though . . .
whoa...is the end coming near?
WTF with the blank translations?
Shit just got serious in this chapter.
Lightning boom pow, ka-chow! That's my guess boom right in her thinking noggin.
seems like the manga just ended o,o ?
It's not ending just yet, don't kill off our project so easily lawl.
i lolled so hard ast chapter 11 ULTIMATE REJECTION
chp11 seems like an ending but woot still ongoing XD
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=64117
thank you
She's so funny when she's embarrassed !!!
That .gif thing caught me off guard. Took me a bit to realize what was happening lol. Thanks for the chapter though.
    • Exa likes this
sorry.... it seem like the chapter image and the typo is separated. And it load longer and make it seem blank. Sorry for the mistake.
There are so many wrong in chapter 11, dupes, blank dialogue. It need to be fixed soon.
what a twist...can't wait for the next chapter..intriguing

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics