Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 1072votes)

Beelzebub

Alt Names: alt べるぜバブalt 恶魔奶爸
Author: Tamura Ryuuhei
Artist: Tamura Ryuuhei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows the "strongest juvenile delinquent", Tatsumi Oga, as he watches over the Demon King's infant son, Beelzebub, with the destruction of the world hanging in the balance.

Spin-off:

> Beelzebub Side Story
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/beelzebub-side-story-r11950 )
Go to Beelzebub Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Aoi Kunieda versus Hilda the Devilwoman New Window ernabc
  • 8 Replies
Topic ASS New Window LimitCycle
  • 2 Replies
Topic The end of Beelzebub New Window LimitCycle
  • 15 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 336 Replies
Topic Furuichi New Window Meow Zorg
  • 53 Replies
Topic this arc = bleach's fullbringer arc New Window shonryukku
  • 8 Replies

4959 Comments

Well I for one am sorry to see this go, been a good run.  Also, here's hoping the overlord's face gets shown in the spinoff, at least once.

...... is this the end or not? 

ctITaOWo.jpg

"Congratulations on taking only seven years."   lol

but seriously...what kind of ending is that?!?!  Two babies instead of one? Shouldn't this increase adventures instead of decrease?!?!  Also! What happened with Aoi's confession?!?!

Edit:  After reading the comments I realized there's going to be a spinoff... Well... let's hope it's satisfying and not axed midway.

Spoiler

Furuichi... from pedophile to masochist.

2co3k1t.jpgNico is ADORALBLE!!!!

Oga....I'll miss you :(

wait wat

end!?

i think the author got bored and threw the towel

well at least beel grew

he can now say furuchin

This shit was funny. Glad it didn't overstay its welcome, though. Coulda used a couple dozen more chapters though...

Even though it's sad that it's ending I can't stop laughing at it! Man what a great manga, made me laugh till the last page, I'm sure as heel that I'll miss it. Looking foward to the next Tamura-sensei's work!

Well, waiting for spin-off.

I expected better ending. For now unfollow.

BTW, thanks to all scanlations who translated this manga.

hopefully the spinoff is a teenage bel

What. The fuck.

=/ Have to wait till May for the spin-off. Well, at least it's not completely over :D

I was going to start crying and insulting everybody here, but then I read the beautiful sentence "Spin-Off series" and my rage was appeased. No bitching for me today, no sir.

I loved this series, from beginning to end. It's a shame that they cut off the last arc just like that, but well, sh!t happens. Thanks for your hard work all this time, Red Hawk Scans! Oh, and thank you too to all of the other groups that contributed.

Spoiler

i-know-that-feel.jpg

Wait it cant be over....They never told us Who the Fuck is He and his boss!!??!?!!?!

2ugymvm.jpg

If I remember right, his name is Athrum

Wait it cant be over....They never told us Who the Fuck is He and his boss!!??!?!!?!

2ugymvm.jpg

it should be the guy he faced at solomon company, or maybe im wrong

yep I think the same. he was the guy who got his ass wiped against his own magic wall.

wait wait wait wait...........

That was the end? Poor Aoi...........

The General is so badass that Beel learned his name (well, sorta) before Oga's.

The series didn't end, it was axed. There's a difference because a series ending means that everything ran smoothly and all plotholes were covered, how good that series was is up to personal opinion. Being axed means that even if you got a story going, if it's not selling then you can't present it fully and have to make a pseudo-closure on the spot. As long as a series is making some profit, it will live despite being complete shit in quality it makes up for merchandise selling; unfortunately Beelzebub wasn't selling enough volumes and couldn't end up being another cashcow for JUMP.  /endrant

Anyone know when will we hear more about this 'spin-off'?

Bet it would have sold more IF IT WAS SOLD IN THE US

Sorry. >.>

OH? spin off series? ...

all is forgiven 

Too bad it's ending so fast TT.TT

Thank you for translating this great series ^^

(supported)

The series didn't end, it was axed. There's a difference because a series ending means that everything ran smoothly and all plotholes were covered, how good that series was is up to personal opinion. Being axed means that even if you got a story going, if it's not selling then you can't present it fully and have to make a pseudo-closure on the spot. As long as a series is making some profit, it will live despite being complete shit in quality it makes up for merchandise selling; unfortunately Beelzebub wasn't selling enough volumes and couldn't end up being another cashcow for JUMP.  /endrant

Anyone know when will we hear more about this 'spin-off'?

Is this real life?

A bullshit, terrible, boring & rushed ending like this HAS to be fake right? AIKI style ending?

I'm so confused. :(

Theres Aiki S

Also wtf it ended? Wtf is going on?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics