Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 108votes)

Yankano!

Alt Names: alt ヤンかの!
Author: Yanagihara Mitsuki
Artist: Yanagihara Mitsuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: New Student by the name of Masato Takasaka transfers to a school full of delinquents which is currently undergoing a battle between the various student activities committees, his fleeting expectations of delicate and loving school girls and a peaceful school life go out the window, the moment he meets the declared queen of the school Onizuka while walking down a hallway, what will happen to the school life he dreams of in this romantic/comedy of two unlikely partners in school full of delinquents.
Go to Yankano! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What do people think of the MANGA New Window Njmanga
  • 14 Replies

151 Comments

Ah yes, a Nausicaa reference in Chapter 2. :)
the ending has me thinking "wtf?"
Damn, girl is getting all Tsun Tsun and no Dere on him
if ya clicked follow vote on it!!!
Wow, that last page of chapter 2. Didn't expect that.

Spoiler

Instead, well...

Spoiler
Reminds me of Girl's of the Wilds, I like the MC so far
Hmmmmm I see I see, following!
Or maybe that's the expression she makes when falling for someone. xD
I can only imagine that something was poorly mended.
It's this a new form of a tsundere, that was scary and i think *checks himself* yup peed myself
i love the last page lol, i thought everything is good okay hahaha
I Demand MORE!
Woo morePosted Image
I bet the dude didn't look at the stuffed animal before returning it. I wouldn't be surprised it was altered in some way to make her so angry. Can't wait for the next chapter.
He is digging his grave.

Now how deep... who knows!
i know what you mean
i know what you mean...vvvv
i hope it goes for more than 1 or 2 volumes, i hate it when i see a good manga with potencial like this to just have 1 or 2 volumes :batoto_012:
the yan here probably refer to yankee rather then yandere cause a yandere is usually a crazy girl, but all the girls here are yankee
only that panel in the last page makes me want to follow this manga, i don't know if thats good or bad...
which panel you may ask? well, you'll know when you see it...
No no no no, not yandere. I think yankano mean yankee+kanojo.
Spoiler
wonder if the name is a compound of yan(dere) kan(ojo) ... well whatever, seems the secret delinquent girlfriend is becoming quite the trend now, followed coz the art is cute and looks interesting.
Shy-yankee? lol.
sooo much flesh *foams out the mouth* luck bastard

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics