Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 287votes)

Seishun Forget!

Alt Names: alt 青春フォーゲット!alt Seishun For-get!alt Youth For-get!alt Youth Forget!
Author: Mikabe Sesuna
Artist: Mikabe Sesuna
Genres: Comedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Live with Sincerity" is Natsuki Taiyou's motto. It's first day of high school and Taiyou was heading to a school and Taiyou meets Hinata during the way there. He fell in love at first sight and suddenly confessed to her. Her answer was yes and she runs away without saying who she was, but it turns that she was his classmate. Taiyou felt a destiny between them. However, on the next day, she doesn't remember who he is. why could it that be...?
Go to Seishun Forget! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Discussion] Seishun For-get! Latest/Previous Chapters New Window greensoulreaper
  • 27 Replies
Topic Chapter 18- I'll Never Give Up! New Window Souldrake
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapter Progress Update (6/30) New Window Souldrake
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter 17- This is Where I Make My Stand New Window Souldrake
  • 3 Replies
Topic Youth Forget! FAQ/Discussions/Spoiler Thread. New Window Souldrake
  • 4 Replies
Topic [News] Youth Forget ch15 and 16 (Update: 6/9) New Window Souldrake
  • 5 Replies

406 Comments

ugh the flicker caused by the water mark is giving me a head ache, any one else have that issue?
Whats with the sailor man? its blocking the pics T_T
@Koro its a big buff black man in a tight sailor outfit :| IT CANT BE UNSEEN
Watermarks eh? For a moment I thought someone was trying to hack my computer. Scared the sh** out of me, lol.
Bah, images load too quickly. I don't get to see the watermark :(
The watermark is fine, but I really wish it wasn't on every single page.
that watermark scared the crap out of me
About comparison with japanzai watermarks, we release our manga in higher resolution - namely 1600 px, while japanzai releases in 1200 px, that means our images are slightly bigger, thus they load longer.
I love what you did with the watermarks; I am very impressed! I think very effective, and I hope other groups adopt this method.
Finally the true love rival is here and i think this would make an epic anime
@kekia ehh I take that back too. Japanzai's the short one. Mine lasted for 0.2-2 secs. (average between 0.5-1 secs). Definitely longer.
But still, would readers prefer the watermark got stuck on the pages for eternity, or ~5 secs?
You guys don't think leechers are desperate? Why would new readers from other sites get annoyed? They'll think 5 secs is better off than eternity. (Personal experience :P )
Sexy sailors are sexy, oh yes~
Good chapter, this new girls deserves him more.
@acolyte mine kinda stuck for 5 sec ==a
Why are you guys talking about watermarks getting stuck? It only comes out as a flash in batoto. Were you reading it on MF? Or is it just slow internet connection?
The LONGEST I've seen these watermarks is 0.5 seconds. Usually it's 0.1-0.2 secs.
gosh the sailor, somehow it kept on stucking in the page, cant even read the manga happily :(
I could live without a love triangle in this one....
Lol adblock does nothing for the animated watermarks, I assure you. You hardly noticed them because you have decent connection and batoto preloads the next images so you didn't have to wait for the image to load.
Honestly I didn't even know the watermarks existed. I use an Addon for Mozilla called Adblock plus. It removes the watermarks automatically. The addon is also available for google chrome, and there are similar addons for safari. I highly recommend.
i have no problem on war towards money-to-pushing-us-not-scanlators-watermark. But when you do make this site as your main site, please post clean page to batoto.com. It's annoy when new reader from other site to read this.
*their

why can't we edit comments?
after thinking about it.. these scanlators seem more and more like publishers with there drm on games lol.
not that I mind the watermarks...
the watermark made me go @o@ and then i laughed so hard
I love those watermarks LMAO.
* @gregorie gardner
@ you could always save the pages and edit the overlays out. It's not hard to do if you really are that annoyed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics