Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 784votes)

Shingeki no Kyojin

Alt Names: alt Attack on Titanalt 進撃の巨人
Author: Isayama Hajime
Artist: Isayama Hajime
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of giants.
Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a giant in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as one of the city walls is damaged by a 60 meter (196.85 feet) giant causing a breach in the wall. As the smaller giants flood the city, the two kids watch in horror the tragic events that follow. Eren vows that he will wipe out every single giant and take revenge for all of mankind.

Won the 35th Kodansha Manga Award for Best Shōnen Manga.

Spin-offs:

> Before the Fall
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/shingeki-no-kyojin-before-the-fall-r9844 )

> No Regrets
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/shingeki-no-kyojin-birth-of-levi-kuinaki-sentaku-r10114 )

> Sungeki no Kyojin
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/sungeki-no-kyojin-r12028 )
Go to Shingeki no Kyojin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do I read it? New Window Zaire Elite Skin
  • 1 Replies
Topic can i upload the english version of Aot? New Window halfghoulhaise
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who is female titan? New Window Kroll
  • 42 Replies
Topic So, I came with my own theory... New Window Hoshikon
  • 13 Replies
Topic Does word Kyojin really equals to Titan? New Window gigantica
  • 23 Replies
Topic Eren's importance [SPOILERS] New Window X0ll0X
  • 50 Replies

883 Comments

I knew it!!!

I knew it as soon as they had mentioned "Anti-Personnel Maneuver Corps"!!!

Spoiler

I'm not sure if I'm Impressed....  or Horrified! :o

Poor Nifa. Am i the only one who notices she blushes at page 37, during,"Captain, you're really something, joking around at a time like this."? 

I guess this is gonna prove the point that any woman that loves Levi...DIES!!!!th_14.gif

Awww yeah.

This arc is going to feature guns vs swords. 

Well, that's the problem with humins, always fighting themselves instead of the real threat. >.>

Yeaaaah it's been an underlying current to everything the entire time, and it's surprising it's taken this long to get to the intrigue. 

So it's turned into Freezing now where they spend more time fighting each other than the actually Titans...

Well, that's the problem with humins, always fighting themselves instead of the real threat. >.>

Shingeki no Kyojin is just one big spoilerfest now and while I am confused I am happy :D

So it's turned into Freezing now where they spend more time fighting each other than the actually Titans...

That is normal. This is trying to be more realistic unlike Freezing though. Freezing is just an excuse to show boobs all the time. Even all the aliens have boobs for some reason. Also it focuses on school life teen aspect too much for my liking. I feel like they completely forget the threat in a lot of situations. Currently though the threat is very real.

Yay! Levi is back in action!

Guns vs swords battle... about time.

I don't know what the haters are talking about, but this shit has been intense for the past few chapters. Damn. 

53-57 were eaten by titans

Levi's 'Prepare to get your ass kicked' face:

Spoiler

This fight should be interesting.

damn, politician ...

Shingeki no Bastard ...

Lol I knew sooner or later Armin would awaken someone XD

IMO, that's more creepy than Titan awakening ... *x* ...

Chapter 56 is out on Mangastream.

http://readms.com/r/attack_on_titan/56/2332/1

Volume 13 cover (HQ):

Spoiler

Volume 13 alternative cover (HQ):

Spoiler

Volume 13 alternative (2) cover (HQ):

Spoiler

It's announced that Shingeki no Kyojin has surpassed printing 36,000,000 copies.

i read em on mangastream

Weren't this because of your order? It's a real pain to read XD

de lo mejor este manag ojala y lo actulizen ...con los cpaituloq ue han salido

Lol I knew sooner or later Armin would awaken someone XD

Ymir and Historia just need to get it on already.

Crap, I didn't check the chapter numbers!!  Well, now I know why that last one didn't make sense...

Where are chapters 47-52?  Anyone scanlate them?

i read em on mangastream

Crap, I didn't check the chapter numbers!!  Well, now I know why that last one didn't make sense...

Where are chapters 47-52?  Anyone scanlate them?

And in the end it wasn't Christa/Krista but our dear old Trap Armin Cute%20Sheep%20Emoticon%20004.gif

Poor Armins boobs.

And in the end it wasn't Christa/Krista but our dear old Trap Armin Cute%20Sheep%20Emoticon%20004.gif

where`s the real eren?

Under your bed, waiting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics