Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 1072votes)

Beelzebub

Alt Names: alt べるぜバブalt 恶魔奶爸
Author: Tamura Ryuuhei
Artist: Tamura Ryuuhei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows the "strongest juvenile delinquent", Tatsumi Oga, as he watches over the Demon King's infant son, Beelzebub, with the destruction of the world hanging in the balance.

Spin-off:

> Beelzebub Side Story
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/beelzebub-side-story-r11950 )
Go to Beelzebub Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Aoi Kunieda versus Hilda the Devilwoman New Window ernabc
  • 8 Replies
Topic ASS New Window LimitCycle
  • 2 Replies
Topic The end of Beelzebub New Window LimitCycle
  • 15 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 336 Replies
Topic Furuichi New Window Meow Zorg
  • 53 Replies
Topic this arc = bleach's fullbringer arc New Window shonryukku
  • 8 Replies

4959 Comments

A spin-off huh? Furuichi the Perv anyone? I thought so :D

NNNNNUUUUUOOOOOOOOOO

it ended :(

Ai

Furuchin

p.s we never got to see the Overlord's face :(

thank you to all translator it was a good read until the end 

but I wonder why there's no 
kunieda x oga in the end T^T

That spin-off better cover Furuichis powers and Aoi-Oga romance!

Maybe its taking the Kiruko-san route

Jump why? This could of been so much more...

Just gonna quote this from Oga:
34o9ees.png

Spin-off I'm waiting for you! A reboot of the anime would also have been great ^_^

well......can't say a word. just "aidabuh!"

the hell this ending what about kunieda loveee arrghhhh :| not cool

What ever happened to that one guy from when they went to hell and Beel grew huge then the guy caught Beel's falling foot and he was all powerful and stuff... loose end, I guess?

Glorious. I loved the last chapter. ; u; needs maor aoi and I'm pissed that she cut her hair though ugh

Gosh, Furuichi. XD You are just--the best.

No ai for Ai, this ending is so shitty, i did not expect something good because the ending was rushed. Tamura added too much useless chapter. Anyway thanks RHS for translating this manga

fuck why did it have to end!!! oh wait its not ending lol. man reading this manga made my days more better. prob my top 3 manga ever!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! 

Spinoff? Life in the demon world!

Now it's time for Beelzebub Z or something.

what-am-i-supposed-to-feel.jpg

i look forward to this manga every week and it so sad to see that its over. Thank you to everyone who contributed into this project! It was one hell of a ride! 

I for once really happy with the ending, although it is sad to see it go though.. Seya!! in spin-off.. :)

been a good run... thank you to the mangaka and all the scanalators. 

dang..that last chapter made me want more of the series. and that colored farewell page :( really sad to see this go. oh god im gonna cry when one piece ends xD i agree tho..seems a bit rushed. we never got to see the face of the demon lord. or never found out what happened to hilda's other self. or even about who oga ended up with. i guess if the spinoff series is post main series end, bits of info about what happened with each character will be shown.

wait what? it can´t be over!! man I´m gonna miss this so much, altought there´s gonna be a spin-off series this isnt going to be the same whithout oga T.T

So it ende....wait what?!

Thankyou  Red Hawk scans, I Eat manga, CXC scans, Enigma!, FAsubs & Hakki, DBR-Scans, Noodles Loves Gag Manga, Binktopia and Trinity BAKumA, for bringing us this awesome manga your contribution will always be appreciated.

Spin-off series with Furuichin right?

But damn Aoi's looking a lot like Misaki now. Speaking of which, where was Misaki!?

Anyone else thought for a sec the baby girl was oga and hilda's daughter...could have had a bit of aoi misinterpreting that as a side joke...sigh it was rushed.

I hadn't read this since October. Then I saw that it had End in the chapter and I was just like "wtf?"

Damn, that was rushed as hell. Funny and outrageous to the end, looking forward to the spin-off, hope it's good. Also, holy shit I can't believe I've been reading this ish for 5 years. goddamn.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics