Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 848votes)

Berserk

Alt Names: alt ベルセルクalt Beruserukualt Берсеркalt برسرک
Author: Miura Kentaro
Artist: Miura Kentaro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Guts, known as the Black Swordsman, seeks sanctuary from the demonic forces attracted to him and his woman because of a demonic mark on their necks, and also vengeance against the man who branded him as an unholy sacrifice. Aided only by his titanic strength gained from a harsh childhood lived with mercenaries, a gigantic sword, and an iron prosthetic left hand, Guts must struggle against his bleak destiny, all the while fighting with a rage that might strip him of his humanity.
Go to Berserk Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for chapters New Window ZonedIn
  • 2 Replies
Topic Favorite Berserk moments New Window Bananimal
  • 11 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Black
  • 24 Replies
Topic Falconia theory New Window MrAnarchist
  • 7 Replies
Topic berserk after chapter 95 New Window skules
  • 4 Replies
Topic The dark haired child New Window Tomlord
  • 3 Replies

841 Comments

What are you talking about, he never tried to rape her. You need to learn how to crosscheck the things you say before you go spreading stuff. She started hating him when he tried to kill their child that was corrupted via Griffit raping her. The fear came after he tried to ***kiss*** her, not rape! she spilled something hot on her gown and Guts was trying to take it off, but she was struggling and it got ripped... watching her lay there, with her chest exposed, he leaned in to *kiss* her  - again not rape! - and she freaked out. The leash thing was the only he could keep her from running away. He put her on a leash to protect her... you know, from all the weird shit that comes at night.

Okay, I reread Chapter 188. It's not so lovey dovey. puk "you screwed up big time. You scared her just then. She was getting pretty close to you... that wasn't your fault. You were possessed..." guts "is that really the truth? it may actually be my own repressed desire..." 

It happened shortly after they were reunited, right before the other people joined Gut's party. He put her on a leash so she wouldn't run away. And she was still afraid of him on the ship, I vaguely recall a part where she fell off the ship because of her fear of Guts. 

What are you talking about, he never tried to rape her. You need to learn how to crosscheck the things you say before you go spreading stuff. She started hating him when he tried to kill their child that was corrupted via Griffit raping her. The fear came after he tried to ***kiss*** her, not rape! she spilled something hot on her gown and Guts was trying to take it off, but she was struggling and it got ripped... watching her lay there, with her chest exposed, he leaned in to *kiss* her  - again, not rape! - and she freaked out. The leash thing was the only way he could keep her from running away. He put her on a leash to protect her... you know, from all the weird shit that comes at night.

It is time? Time to taste despair once more?

Calling it now, these two and flower king aka danna gonna be scarred by what they about to see and gonna say something like

"im sorry, she is broken beyond redemption, measure and any help exist in this world, "

And the only way to make her better is to make casca realize and accept the reality, cruel reality that had been bestowed upon her,
It is time? Time to taste despair once more?

An Update? I wasn't aware there was a blue moon this era. Who performed the ritual?

It's been out for a while.

Also this picture makes the whole chapter hilarious

https://i.redd.it/8wgg58j7jaox.jpg

An Update? I wasn't aware there was a blue moon this era. Who performed the ritual?

Did it happen after they were on the ship? Because she was acting playful towards him there.

Plus didn't Guts lose control? I doubt he would intentionally try to rape her. He loves her way too much.

It happened shortly after they were reunited, right before the other people joined Gut's party. He put her on a leash so she wouldn't run away. And she was still afraid of him on the ship, I vaguely recall a part where she fell off the ship because of her fear of Guts. 

Don't you remember the part where he almost rapes her? She became afraid of him after that.

Did it happen after they were on the ship? Because she was acting playful towards him there.

Plus didn't Guts lose control? I doubt he would intentionally try to rape her like Griffith did. He loves her way too much.

All I know is that this better bring the old Casca back so she can fight along side Guts again. I mean the lost memories thing was a cool plot point, but I'd hate if she was like this for the rest of the series.

So on 347...

Spoiler

Don't you remember the part where he almost rapes her? She became afraid of him after that.

"we have to go deeper"

I kind of hate myself for still giggling like an idiot due to this reference.

So on 347...

Spoiler

Sorry, i just finished reading berserk and and when i came here looking for the latest chapter i saw it was missing, so i added it.

You almost gave me a heart attack, I thought a new chapter had been released my god

I thought it was a new chapter, who will fix my broken heart?

i tried to change back, but i don't have the cover pic. If someone willing to put the cover, it would be nice.

fixed

i tried to change back, but i don't have the cover pic. If someone willing to put the cover, it would be nice.

Well, obviously someone changed this. How do we change it back? So stupid.

"Never gonna be finished kentaro will literally die before it ends"

This is actually true.

Well, obviously someone changed this. How do we change it back? So stupid.

I kind of feel like that, on the topic of other long-running series, the author would do what George RR Martin did with GoT and write down how he wants it to end and, in the case that he dies before it's finished, someone he trusts will see it and finish it for him. It'd be a shame if mangaka such as Araki and Miura didn't follow this and died before their works are finished.

Don't quote me on this because I don't know if it was a viable source or not, but I remember reading a translated interview with Miura where he specifically hinted that he has the ending written down, but he's "busy" with other "projects" to put a lot of time into finishing it atm. 

I kind of feel like that, on the topic of other long-running series, the author would do what George RR Martin did with GoT and write down how he wants it to end and, in the case that he dies before it's finished, someone he trusts will see it and finish it for him. It'd be a shame if mangaka such as Araki and Miura didn't follow this and died before their works are finished.

Wow, so much beautiful and interesting stuff on each page, so much detail, by page 8 I felt I had read a whole chapter already. He takes his breaks but when Miura sensei gets to work he puts his all into it, can't fault the man. 

That's true, the quality of his art work and the amount of things he places in his work is very high, perhaps the highest in all of manga. I would state it outright only that I try to avoid hyperbole.

Unfortunately it is at times rather unbearable how slow the releases are, and of course most of us assume either we or Miura will die long before many of the questions are answered, let alone this manga is finished.

Dumb question but where are all the older chapters?

edit: nvm looked at the forum

where? wtf? where are the chapters?

Dumb question but where are all the older chapters?

edit: nvm looked at the forum

Honestly, the Berserk comments feel like just a big, big family :D.

Preview for 348 (From the newly released Berserk official guide book) :
Spoiler

Spoiler

So many things to comment about this, but lets enjoy those drafts first.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics