Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Poll: How and when do you read Kubera?

Poll

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Poll: How do you read the Kubera Webtoon? (107 member(s) have cast votes)

How and when do you read Kubera? [multiple choice possible]

1. I read the original Naver Webtoon (Korean raws) with the help of Mizura's quick translations, at home, via computer or mobile device (55 votes [26.96%])

Percentage of vote: 26.96%

2. I read the translations by The Company, published at Batoto, at home, via computer or mobile device (97 votes [47.55%])

Percentage of vote: 47.55%

3. I read the translations by some other translation group (please specify), published at other manga websites (please specify), at home, via computer or mobile device (10 votes [4.90%])

Percentage of vote: 4.90%

4. I read the original Naver Webtoon (Korean raws) with the help of Mizura's quick translations, at work/school/university etc (please explain how you bypass the monitoring or curious boss/colleagues), via computer or mobile device (8 votes [3.92%])

Percentage of vote: 3.92%

5. I read the translations by The Company, published at Batoto, at work/school/university etc (please explain how you bypass the monitoring or curious boss/colleagues), via computer or mobile device (18 votes [8.82%])

Percentage of vote: 8.82%

6. I read the translations by some other translation group (please specify), published at other manga websites (please specify), at work/school/uni. etc (please explain how you bypass the monitoring or curious boss/colleagues), via computer or mobile device (2 votes [0.98%])

Percentage of vote: 0.98%

7. I read the original Naver Webtoon (Korean raws) with the help of Mizura's quick translations, while traveling/in the bus or subway/moving around etc, via computer or mobile device (4 votes [1.96%])

Percentage of vote: 1.96%

8. I read the translations by The Company, published at Batoto, while traveling/in the bus or subway/moving around etc, via computer or mobile device (8 votes [3.92%])

Percentage of vote: 3.92%

9. I read the translations by some other translation group (please specify), published at other manga websites (please specify), while traveling/in the bus or subway/moving around etc, via computer or mobile device (1 votes [0.49%])

Percentage of vote: 0.49%

10. I read somewhere else and/or in some other way (please specify) (1 votes [0.49%])

Percentage of vote: 0.49%

11. I do not read Kubera (yet), because I like something else much better (please specify) ^^ (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **
Another small poll to help over the waiting time ^^ This one seems as far interesting as it can stay for a long time, and provide valuable technical information for the fans... Please do not see the questions as too strict, if you do not want to answer and tell more just vote and that's all ^^

I wanted to add: I read Kubera usually at home, but when at work, and it is the Kubera release day, then I sometimes open the Korean Naver Webtoon (during lunch break, I eat my sandwiches in front of my computer), since my colleagues will not understand which page it is or could read Korean at all ^^ I also tend to read the Company translations in Batoto at home, and while at work I open random manga websites, to NOT to lead any curious/possibly manga-hating colleagues (or even worse, my boss) to the Batoto website =_=

Edited by Goobera, 11 December 2012 - 09:54 PM.

Supporting the Kubera Wiki: kubera.wikia.com/wiki/User:Goobera

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
mmm, an easy question, ASAP however and whenever I can get away with it xD

Tn7HA0h.png

krackenker

krackenker

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationSweden, Stockholm
option: 1-2-3, 7-8-9 and 10

I sometimes read over Boredooms shoulder whenever i see him reading it

Edited by krackenker, 09 December 2012 - 08:21 PM.

Eleean

Eleean

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts
In the not-so-ancient era when Batoto was unknown to me, I used to read Kubera via Mangafox. Eh.
I have now a merry time with options 1 and 2.
But I also read it via mobile attending my lectures, right before my exams, waiting for the bus, when talking to other people, lunch time, dinner time and sometimes I dream about reading it, but I suppose that doesn't count.

Frozen Ice

Frozen Ice

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts
I started reading Kubera in Mangahere, then saw the notes in the chapters about it in long strips in Batoto, so I went here to read it.

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts
Yeah, I used to go to mangafox too.

Is it just me, or has this forum exploded with polls?

Ariatha

Ariatha

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationTexas
Process:
Wait for the raws.
Stare wistfully at the text.
Wait for Mizura's translations.
Celebrate.
Wait for The Company's translations.
Celebrate again!
(Re-read all chapters in the arc)

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
lol! "I read the original Naver Webtoon (Korean raws) with the help of my quick translation."
Well, it's accurate actually. I mean, I don't understand a word of it all either until I put them all through Google Translate either. >.>;;;

And of course I'm always looking forward to The Company's translations. Neeeed neeeeext chaaaapter! *__*

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

OverLord-sama

OverLord-sama

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 81 posts
To answer how I by-pass security protocols and such, Private proxy network on a flash drive :D

Kreiri

Kreiri

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 254 posts

please explain how you bypass the monitoring or curious boss/colleagues

There isn't any monitoring :) Besides, even if there were, it takes several minutes for Xcode to build and run resource-heavy app on the device.

foremostproxy

foremostproxy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
Batoto, the very best there is! When you absolutely positively gotta read Kubera like boss, accept no substitutes~!

On a slightly less serious note, I open the raws on Naver, then close them. I mean, I can read Korean... just slowly. I can't take reading Kubera slowly. So instead I just read it quick when it comes out and then reread it once or twice to really get the feel of it xD

ms_chelle101

ms_chelle101

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
i read whenever i can. :D but when i read it at work, i read on my phone hidden from the camera. i know the blindspots lol >:).

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 613 posts
  • Location.-.
Batoto! In mondays I usually dont go to lectures , so I usually read Kubera at 4-6on mondays xD

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts
1-2-4-5, There is no kind of boss or curious friends but since I'm living in a dorm right now, it's much more harder to read it peacefully because i usually don't want others to see me reading "weird" comics. But nice part is, i can access raws or chapters anytime via mobile phone in university even though the letters are hard to read and you can't use google translate. In my high school we didn't have a wireless, so it is much more better now in university :D
Because of the google translate issue and hard to read letters, I read chapters/raws again in my dorm, via computer. Also I look at them when I am bored or when a wild theory appears in my mind.
Also I lurk in the forums while eating breakfast via mobile. So, i read Kubera and think about it all the time :D

DukeGod

DukeGod

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 53 posts
In home, at my computer, and only from The Company scans. I got into Naver to count as a viewer for them but don't read

Aniway, preferianlly with someting to eat and drink =D

tkl.ee

tkl.ee

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts
I read the translation by the company on batoto and another site: mangapark (which also uploads translations by the company). It was actually mangapark that led me to Kubera. I read at home on my laptop. I don't read at school because I usually am able to get back home right after class if need be. My studio's not that far away from my classes like 10+ minutes of walking.

I'll take a glimpse at the raws on naver and/or the translations then forget about it for the remaining week.

Then when on a Friday/Saturday or so when I have more time, I'll sit down with a cup of hot tea and read or reread the translations.

Then, if still not completely satisfy with a chapter being on a cliffhanger.

I then go and read Mizura's translation and/or browse on wikia and/or on google and/or on currygom blog (and stare at the foreign words like an idiot) and reread stuff that I probably have already read before to see if I'd missed anything. I think that's called Kubera withdrawal...then i'll force myself to get up from my chair/or bed and take a shower/make dinner/wash dishes/do laundry..anything that gets my butt up or whatever depending on what I need to get done.

The cycle continues.

Edited by tkl.ee, 14 December 2012 - 11:18 AM.

One Last God: Kubera (en)

Psst... need to find chapters that contain moments of LeezxYuta and LeezxKubera(Mister)? NO FEAR, click here

SoulCool

SoulCool

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationUnited States
I give the webtoon on Naver a hit every time it updates to contribute to the series, and then wait for The Company translations to come out later to read. I read stories on either a ASAP or chapter-per-week basis. Kubera is in the chapter per-week now because I've caught up with the series.

おはようございます。

=^^=

.../\...

KittyRaw

KittyRaw

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationThe Nether
I'm new to Batoto, so I've read the new chapters on Kissmanga (because you can read it on one page :P ) along with all my other manga/manhwas, but I'll probably start reading Kubera here from now on :D

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
I simply read the raws, since I am a Korean. XD

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

I started reading Kubera at mangafox first, but I skipped to Batoto. :3. I always read it at home, but I guess if I have school when the new raw is out, I'll try to go to naver on my iPod.

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/