Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Dreams!

• Please log in to reply
690 replies to this topic

Nutrient

Nutrient

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 273 posts
What did you last dream about? Are there dreams you don't want to wake up from? Ever woken up in the middle of the night because of one? Where do you think dreams come from? Do you think they hold any special meanings or anything? -- ETC.

☾Random thread >w<

2crvuxv.png

made by Farfalla @ mh

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
I dreamt last night that there was an accident and although I kept dialing 000 I couldn't reach emergency services. Turns out I wasn't in Australia but America. ~_~ I couldn't go with the 911 or whatever the numbers are though. Don't know why.

My dream tells me that I watch too many late night crime shows based in America, and I resent that.
Posted Image

Com

Com

Potato

• The Company
  • 172 posts
  • LocationSeoul
i never remember dreams... maybe i dont dream o.o

Ronin

Ronin

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 8 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

i never remember dreams... maybe i dont dream o.o

everyone dreams.....try to think of something really stressful before you sleep. This should help you remember dreams.

I had a dream a long time ago where i went Disney World and met Micky Mouse. As we were talking, Micky got pissed at me because I said couldnt buy him any cheese..... so he took out a pistol and shot me in the toe. I tried running away, but Micky called his crew with goofy and donald. By the time they where about to ruff me up, I woke up.

I have the weirdest dreams.

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
~_~ I have the most boring dreams.

Last night, I dreamt that Thesis 10 was full of typos and spelling mistakes. It was horrible.
Posted Image

Nutrient

Nutrient

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 273 posts
Also helps to go through everything you dreamed of before MOVING at all - or so I've heard! xD

I dreamed of running away from something. No idea what it was.. >//<

2crvuxv.png

made by Farfalla @ mh

Com

Com

Potato

• The Company
  • 172 posts
  • LocationSeoul
im always stressed before i sleep, and dont u have to sleep a certain ammount before u dream? and ya dont remember anything so.. >.> no dreams D=

Sarnik

Sarnik

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 311 posts
I remember one of my dreams vividly...

The world was on fire, round creatures floating in the sky with tentacles drooping down everywhere. I started running...they started chasing. I thought, "What kind of a conspiracy is this!?" I went through this portal and ended up in this pixelated graveyard. Found a shovel laying there, started digging up holes for some reason...The creatures went through the portal too...there was a huge damage splat on my chest and I woke up after that.

I think I play too many games.

¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
███▲ ▲ █ █ ███████
███████████████████████►
◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤

Earn money through Swagbucks! http://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=33947530

Angryfan1

Angryfan1

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
i had a dream that i was growing weed and had going on an adventure to find mulch to help grow the weed all the while avoiding the cops (this is an actual dream i had no joking)

I think this mean i should start growing things and avoid the law
Posted Image
...Don't ban me again.

Unkai Uchiha

Unkai Uchiha

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationVillage Hidden in The Clouds.
I dreamed that i was a Ninja Assassin. Was awesome. :D
There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Guo-Jia

Guo-Jia

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationWhere? Where?? Where?!
I dreamt that I lived in an endless labyrinth that was regularly roamed my nameless horrors. The walls were all bleached white, and in the dream I dreamed of escape... it was one of those dreams that are neither very pleasant nor true nightmares, but leave you weirdly fascinated. ; )
*Howl!* *Howl!* *Howl!*

Unkai Uchiha

Unkai Uchiha

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationVillage Hidden in The Clouds.
I dreamt of a mere perfect world were violence was eradicated. No such thing was created. Where Men and Women of all races could work together to finish everyday tasks. Everyone lived in happiness, they sought out cures of which cured the most deadly diseases. I happened to be part of the scientific team that found such diseases. I hated waking up to that dream so much.. why can't dreams be a reality. It saddens me.
There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.

Posted Image
Posted Image

FunnyBunnyLogic

FunnyBunnyLogic

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 536 posts
  • LocationThe state that Looks Like a Hand.
I had a dream this morning that was so strange that it propelled me from sleep like a jack-in-the-box. It was neither scary, nor was it disturbed ... just odd. Very, very, very odd.

In my dream I all of a sudden found myself standing in a line. I began to look around, slightly bewildered, since the last thing I could remember was being at home doing laundry. I look to my left and there was another line, all of whom were midgets in NASA jumpsuits who were jumping up and down excitedly. Some were talking amongst themselves about the dozens upon dozens of Chicken McNuggets they were going to eat. Then I looked forward, and who do I see? Ronald McDonald at the cash register taking orders for the lunch rush.

At that point, I was so
weirded out that I woke up, and couldn't go back to sleep. I don't like McDonald's, clowns freak me out and I'm still iffy about midgets. And worst yet, I hate commercials. I swear some sort of evil advertising hoodoo is responsible for this. They know that I don't watch TV, since I can avoid commercials by downloading episodes. Now, the bastards are invading my dreams!!!

:batoto_012:

Edited by funnybunnylogic, 28 June 2011 - 12:48 PM.

Ryu-sama

Ryu-sama

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hold on, im going to search my dream diary....

Ok, One night I dreamt that I was in the manga: Ikoku Meiro no Croisée and I was seeing everything from Yune's Point Of View (Yune is the main female character) For some reason Yune was in Alice's Mansion and almost near her dad's bedroom. She told her that If her dad sees her he'd be really p*ssed off. And would go to the Galerie du Roy to close it definitely. So... Yune was hiding in a balcony and below the balcony there was Claude, the little thief-kid and Oscar. Yune tried her best to get down from there, but then Alice's Dad woke up and saw her and for some weird reason there was a transition scene. Now he was on his way to the Galerie du Roy (Which was a few floors below!) And Alice's maids tried to stop him. That's everything I got.

Although I've also dreamt about my death D: (Sorry for my english, not my first language)

Edited by Ryu-sama, 20 September 2011 - 11:05 PM.

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia
^ Woah, interesting dream.

Last night when I was sleeping rather deeply (I got a flu and went to bed early), I dreamt of my favourite person. Was quite fluffy and all that. (;
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

powha

powha

Vocaloid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationGensokyo
Last one i remember was one of my teeth falling out(felt really real <.<).
So when I woke up I was confused as there was no blood, but I still had some taste of it :D

Fatal Blood

Fatal Blood

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationTamriel
I had a dream that I was going through a red forest, and came across a giant spider on a tree, then I was running. Just before I reached a clearing I realized there were two spiders, then I felt the fangs go into my neck, and I woke up. I decided to get up after that.

If it ain`t broke... go back and rob it again.

Alles

Alles

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Asia
I dream but whenever I wake up I always forgot what I've dreamed. I wonder why.

But sometimes, my dream will turn into reality after years. That's the amazing part.

Posted Image

The Empress

Fujoshi.Weird.Eccentric.Moody.Sadist.Masochist.

Aote

Aote

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 713 posts
  • LocationCloud 8
My dreams are either hardcore, eventually reality, completely crazy, animated (literally), stupid, intense, emotional, or all of the above...

Makes me skeptical to talk about them...

About that...

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts
Well if getting chased and dying means anything, then sure.
I always 'dream' but don't always remember about what xD But usually it's the above xD
Or else something bad/wrong happening at school :) Yeeah, never 'good' things... or else freaking weird ^.^

IM or it's for naught