Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Do the girls know about each other?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Volte

Volte

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
I was under the impression that the goddesses did not let their hosts know about one another. When the new arc first started, the goddesses were discussing what to do with keima and the girls, then the arc starts. I just kind of assumed that the hosts did not know about their hopeless love. With the new chapter, it seems like Yui already knew about Kanon + Keima.

Monochromatic

Monochromatic

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Mostly everyone knows about Kanon and Keima cause she had confessed to him during class and in Shiori's second conquest she looked up Keima and all the results were about him and Kanon, Yui may also know about Shiori cause Yui had followed him all day even when he was with Ayumi and Chihiro as for the others they probably just know about Kanon and Keima.

Blessings of the corruption are upon you my child.

7.jpg

15.jpg