Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Your opinion about this manga.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
First at all, pardon my grammar, english is not my mother language.
Well in baka updates says that this manga is finished and is only 2 volumes, so what do you think the end will be? why nanami left her city life behind?
As a personal opinion she is pregnant, because she said to shiho that she knew she can't do sports, that got me thinking this way.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Could be possible, kinda hard to tell yet but I guess we'll find out. I like this one a lot so far, an interesting setting and situation, and in addition to our two main characters there were a number of other characters who were shown looking on but not fully explored yet. It'll be interesting to see what direction this goes in and how the different relationships develop.

Tn7HA0h.png

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
I'm conflicted. On one hand I find it interesting, on the other I'm finding it kind of annoying.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Can't say I entirely disagree, but there really seems to be a lot of potential for a good story. Kinda depends where things go from here.

Tn7HA0h.png