Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

noblesse are they really vampires?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

• Guests
Are the noblesse really vampires? I haven't seen a single scene where the noblesse drink blood either from a human or some substitute. Do they not require it?

Vueiy

Vueiy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 35 posts
I'd say no. The only creatures shown so far who required blood to live were those "turned" so to speak by M-21 & M-24, and they were pretty low-level at the time they made them, too. Rai and the nobles all eat food like regular humans, although they're clearly not regular humans.

strixflash

strixflash

Potato

• Contributor
  • 198 posts
Please read Chapter 101.

Noblesse Forever!

Spoiler

xKuruka

xKuruka

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCanada
They once stated that they are 'like' what humans know are vampires. They have the ability to drink blood, but usually choose not to. What humans know as 'vampires' stem from mutants created by nobles actually.

Life is too short to spend regretting, so spend everyday smiling.

14pgsk.jpg

• Guests
woh! i had the same reactions as m-21 in ch-101!! Though i think plot wise would have been better if they drank blood,similar to blood+ where even the super powerful one's needed to 'recharge'.

Calamari

Calamari

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationCanada
They're above vampires. Vampires to them are basically scrubs, weaklings, fecal, excrement, so to speak.

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado

They're above vampires. Vampires to them are basically scrubs, weaklings, fecal, excrement, so to speak.

Hahaha ^ love that post, but I'm sure many vampire fans would dislike it.

I agree to them vampires are one step above zombies or even in the same category :P

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

Calamari

Calamari

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationCanada
Oh I'm sure they would be upset. I just like how Noblesse just makes them look so weak. It's a nice contrast fromall mainstream movies/shows where they're all portrayed as gods among men. I like this view of them better lol