Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

ToG's gossips (from SIU's blog)

• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

Furudo Erik

Furudo Erik

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 733 posts

I'm sorry what?

Other nations may imitate us and adapt the style to utilize local ingredients, but fundamentally, bbqs are quintessentially american. The simplicity and adaptability is a hallmark of the innovation of our frontiersman ancestors.

Yeon is one of us now.

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts

Hmmm... SIU is talking very much about cooking here and he told us that the coming arc would be more light hearted than the previous one.

Could this mean!?

That the upcoming tournament is a cooking competition?

You should see his tweeter. SIU is basically talking food 90% of the time from what I gather through Google Translate.

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

cheez

cheez

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
Man, I can't wait for Iron Chef - TOG!

I can just imagine Jinsung coming in, all excited with boxes of new cloths, and Baam just having a miserable look on his face. Reminds me of when I was ten, and going cloths shopping with my parents.

I wonder what rank Ran would give himself?

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado

(I love this kind of gossips, Thanks SIU, please keep on with this.)

2. The best food that Viole can cook is cream spagetti

3. Recently, Yeon came to make Barbeque without burning it, so the team members, in order to celebrate this, open barbeque party every weekend.

4. Yuri's ranking got much higher after achieving Green April. People inside kingdom talk behind her "Despite incidents, capable girl is capable" (Might sound strange, but I couldn't translate it betterㅠ) but Yuri herself is very satisfied with that admitting that she is a 'capable girl'

Viole's cream spaghetti Posted Image :o

Yeon's Korean barbecue Posted Image :wub:

Yuri the
Spoiler
cabaret girl? :blush: ... woops that’s supposed to be capable girl... ah but cabaret girls are plenty capable in my book B)

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront
Those spaghetti look mighty fine :D
but I think Yeon is still not ready for the crustatians and tentacle creatures. They are easy to burn.
She's probably good with the basic bbq, stakes, sausages...

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts

Those spaghetti look mighty fine :D but I think Yeon is still not ready for the crustatians and tentacle creatures. They are easy to burn. She's probably good with the basic bbq, stakes, sausages...

basic? :huh: You just cant stop thinking of her as American can you? :rolleyes: :mellow:

Posted Image

Spoiler

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

basic? :huh: You just cant stop thinking of her as American can you? :rolleyes: :mellow:

I never said anything about her being american. Besides, many say it's american because you often hear or see it on TV, but there is some mighty fine barbeque here as well :D Oh, so mighty fine, and I'm in Europe.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
my bad confused your post with Furudo's

5. Nowadays, Yuri got hooked on 'raising cute boys' game that Repellista had introduced her. She can't get out of it since there's a character that resembles Baam.

lol Yuri's favorite game
Posted Image :batoto_006:

Posted Image

Spoiler

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

lol Yuri's favorite game

Spoiler
:batoto_006:

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

SidL

SidL

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 570 posts

lol Yuri's favorite game
Posted Image :batoto_006:

Gentleness? Etiquettte? what the hell is this game?

Fearless

Fearless

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 403 posts
  • LocationEngland
Barbecue all over the world. People having been cooking in open fires throughout histroy, and some people still do it. As a matter of fact the word Barbecue is said to have come from the Carribeans.

I'd love to have a barbecue here in England, but you only get one day of summer it's so difficult getting everyone together on that day.

"I wonder if the full stop key on your keyboard is broken." ~ A friend of mine
“Who am I? Well I’m just a passing traveller.” ~ Passing traveller

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've just started re-reading Season 2.
Quote from Wangnan, after he failed once again, Yihwa burned him, remember? Well, this is what he said in his room.
"DAMNIT!! When I become a King later, I'm going to make her cook bbq all day in the kitchen!"

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

fistsofrage

fistsofrage

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,596 posts

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've just started re-reading Season 2.
Quote from Wangnan, after he failed once again, Yihwa burned him, remember? Well, this is what he said in his room.
"DAMNIT!! When I become a King later, I'm going to make her cook bbq all day in the kitchen!"

Lol

Imperator

Imperator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,501 posts
  • LocationIn the battlefield.
Stop talking about food. D: I'm hungry now and I can't eat yet. <_<

gus

gus

Couch Potato

• tC Donator
  • 2,335 posts
knowing how obsessive Yuri is with Baam i see her sending out clothes to Baam and fighting over witch style look better on Baam with Ha jinsung

Edited by gus, 27 November 2012 - 06:34 PM.

m5siUe7.jpg?1

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

knowing how obsessive Yuri is with Baam i see her sending out clothes to Baam and fighting over witch style look better on Baam with Ha jinsung

Well, it'd get the two sides of the family talking again. In very loud yells. :lol:

True... both are, technically, a bit disowned (for different reasons), maybe... but, still. :lol: Talking. Across a Floor. Loud enough for nobody to miss. :D

Edited by Euodiachloris, 28 November 2012 - 12:48 AM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
HAHAH! That's awesome! Thanks so much for the post! xD
Yuri is starting to sound like a creepy Shoutacon. xP

However, Novik only cooks in special days, so the team members are trying to increase the special days.

I wonder how they do that. xD Damnit, everybody talking about food is making me hungry too. :(

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Osiccor

Osiccor

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 387 posts
Awww... It would be much funnier if YHS is the one sending Baam cloth.

Edited by Osiccor, 28 November 2012 - 03:40 AM.

Who is the most popular season 2 ToG character? Cast your vote for your favourite character here.

Sarnik

Sarnik

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 311 posts
I'd love to see what SIU comes up with this time. :huh:

¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
███▲ ▲ █ █ ███████
███████████████████████►
◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤

Earn money through Swagbucks! http://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=33947530

Imperator

Imperator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,501 posts
  • LocationIn the battlefield.
"Rak actually tried to eat Parakewl one day he was very hungry, but Hatsu stopped him at time".

Edited by TheDasilva1, 02 December 2012 - 06:30 AM.