Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Aoi Kunieda versus Hilda the Devilwoman

Aoi Kunieda Beelzebub Hilda Oga

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: Aoi Kunieda versus Hilda (159 member(s) have cast votes)

Who do you like more to be with Oga?

1. Aoi Kunieda (65 votes [40.88%])

Percentage of vote: 40.88%

2. Voted Hilda (73 votes [45.91%])

Percentage of vote: 45.91%

3. Yolda (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Alaindelon (21 votes [13.21%])

Percentage of vote: 13.21%

Vote Guests cannot vote

ernabc

ernabc

Potato

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationRomania
Whom do you like to be paired with Oga ? (girlfriend)

I like Kunieda a lot . I dislike Hilda's character. I don't even like her face. The issue is that Oga isn't think too much at anyone . :)

Kunieda's page :
http://beelzebub.wikia.com/wiki/Aoi_Kunieda
Hilda's page :
http://beelzebub.wikia.com/wiki/Hilda
Yolda's page:
http://beelzebub.wikia.com/wiki/Yolda
Alaindelon's page;
http://beelzebub.wikia.com/wiki/Alaindelon

(but i really hope You won't chose him :) )

Edited by ernabc, 22 November 2012 - 11:14 AM.

Jimmy H. Mata

Jimmy H. Mata

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
The way I see it, the series is going to end, which is still probably a long ways away as the series is still popular in Japan, on a bitter sweet note; Beel probably grows up to like a toddler, and both he and Hilda are going to have to go back to the demon world for a long period of time. We then have a time-skip, and we see that an older Oga has married Kunieda, and maybe even with his own kids by then, and Beel, all grown up or at least in his teens, comes back to see his father from the human world again, and then the story ends. Just my guess.

xKuruka

xKuruka

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCanada
I personally don't think any romance will be put in here. Considering that all things love and such is Oga's weakness. I personally prefer Hilda, since she's just as whack as Oga. Besides, usually the protags end up with the first girl, though I don't really mind either way. But hey, Moe Hilda x Oga is my fave xD. It's just so funny how Oga reacts to her.

On a side note, why'd you put Alaindelon?! Everyone knows Alaindelon is meant for Furuichi !

Life is too short to spend regretting, so spend everyday smiling.

14pgsk.jpg

EinTheVariance

EinTheVariance

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
As have been said, I don't think there will be any sort of romance conclusion...this is true for most shounen titles...However, as for my preference, moe Hilda :) Otherwise, I really can't decide between Hilda or Aoi, either is good I think, maybe a harem ending? XD I do think that Aoi is moving farther away from Oga (perhaps she will end up with the president?), and given that Hilda is already living with Oga and is already Beel's caretaker, it seems natural for them to "be together"

Edited by justinefremlouw, 10 December 2012 - 01:46 AM.

HacheKa

HacheKa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Why isn't Alaindelon winning the poll? Sigh... Oh right! I forgot Furuichi, nvm about my question then.

PierceCheng

PierceCheng

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationHong Kong
I choose Hilda because she started to love with Oga when they looked after Baby Beel.
我、生きずして死すこと無し。理想の器、満つらざるとも屈せず。これ、後悔とともに死すこと無し。— 斑鳩IKARUGA

DJ_Blonde

DJ_Blonde

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUSA

Definitely Hilda.

Aoi is really annoying and mean (she flushed the demon that gives her power down the toilet etc). Then in the latest arc she is totally pathetic. If it wasn't for Oga jumping in, she would have allowed Beel in Oga's body to have been hurt. 

Aoi was cool in the beginning but as the manga went on she became a weak side character.

I personally don't think any romance will be put in here. Considering that all things love and such is Oga's weakness. I personally prefer Hilda, since she's just as whack as Oga. Besides, usually the protags end up with the first girl, though I don't really mind either way. But hey, Moe Hilda x Oga is my fave xD. It's just so funny how Oga reacts to her.

On a side note, why'd you put Alaindelon?! Everyone knows Alaindelon is meant for Furuichi

There is already romance, though not much. Oga clearly cares deeply for Hilda, the way he goes in singlehandedly to save Hilda against the entire Akumano Academy (Lord En's team). Also, all the rivalry between Aoi and Hilda where Oga is concerned.

As for Furuichi - I think him and Lamia are the pairing. 

maugreas

maugreas

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Well, Oga uses whatever excuse to go kick asses, he doesn't need to care about the person he's saving. He has a sense  of responsibility (or a pride) about his underlings and relatives and wouldn't let anyone hurt them or use them without retaliating. He even went to "save" Himekawa when he thought he was being used. So the fact that he saved Hilda doesn't prove much. I'm not sure there will be more romance than what we have now. They could just finish with an open ending (which would be more like a status quo). Time will tell.

Vysaybye

Vysaybye

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I chose Aoi. It's because Oga cares for her more then Hilda. When Aoi
Was captured, he yelled at them and got really
Mad. When Hilda got stabbed, which is far more worse than getting captured,
Oga's had a mad face. But he didn't react as well as he did for Aoi. And Hilda got STABBED! Aoi didn't. And he and Aoi look cute together!