Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

thanks scanlators

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

DoomJackal

DoomJackal

Potato

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Locationdragon realm
as the title say it is a thank you to all the scanlating groups for their hard work.

sorry if this is in the wrong forum section but not sure where to post this

Edited by DoomJackal, 26 November 2012 - 07:56 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

LEILOCKHEART

LEILOCKHEART

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 12 posts
  • LocationOuterspace
Welcome :)

Posted Image

greenguy

greenguy

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationArts Precinct
i read a lot of manga but never said thanks even once..

THANKS A LOT for letting me read the awesome manga! Manga is a great place to escape the tedious real world for me~

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts
I want to express my sincere admiration and gratitude to all scanlators who provide us with awesome comics!

Exceptions are the groups who work on shoujo, shoujo ai, shounen ai, shota, ecchi, josei, loli, yaoi and yuri. You are not welcome!

Just kidding! not really Thank you for your hard work!

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~
*chuckles* it does take a while until this thread is created xD

Please don't only thanks us(scanlators) but yourselves as readers.If there is no readers, there will also be no scanlation going on. All our hard works
is just for you readers. At the end, we have to pat our team-mate at their back for their efforts even when they are busy,they still get their task done.
Also our goal (scanlator's) is to want all the series to be licence so without the readers support, some serie would have never be licence.
I am from scanlators' point of view.We just want to spread our love for manga to everyone else ^^

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Yes indeed, thanks to all the scanlators who do so much work bringing everyone their favorite manga and manhwa. And also thanks to Batoto for helping to make it so easy to visit the scanlator's sites in order to tell them thank you personally.

Edited by svines85, 17 November 2012 - 06:52 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Eyz

Eyz

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Location神山の住居...!
I'd Also like to thank the Scanlators. For all the hard work you've done ! ! Even though it's not easy to get the Raws -> translate/proofread/clean/typeset/redraw the manga. You guys still continue on and provide us readers with the manga that we love ! !
So Thank you.

-Eyz

* stares *Posted ImageJ i i i i i ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ..Posted Image

Cosplay version of my Avi..! !
Spoiler

FakeHero

FakeHero

Potato

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • LocationReality, sadly...........
I second that! Endless gratitude from me.

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
Gratitude + 9.99x10^28

Not only for scanlated manga, but also because if it weren't for scanlators, Batoto wouldn't exist.

sooyangi

sooyangi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
I would also like to add a thanks for all the scanlators out there! It is impossible to write down all the graditude but if scanlators didn't exist, I probably wouldn't have even found many of the series I enjoy reading today. So yes, thank you!!

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo
I would also love to express my heartfelt thanks to the Awesomness of the Scanlators of Batoto for all of their hard work and dedication to the comics for us potatoes here on Batoto! Without all of you, we would be very bored little spuds! >^.^< <3<3<3<3

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital
If it wasn't for hard work of all the scanlators here on batoto, most of us might be forced to live in the outside world and convert and live
a hollow existence!!!

Posted Image

Edited by I-Am-X, 18 November 2012 - 07:13 AM.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

chriftopher

chriftopher

Potato

• Members
  • 154 posts
Yer I have to say a big thanks. I use manga to further myself as a person and to understand others. Plus I cant read books I just don't get them I need pictures. Darn aspergers, meh. I have read more in the last 3 years than I have the other 10 years of my life that I could read. I have never cried and laughed nor had my heart feel like it is going to leap out of my chest reading before.

You guys and girls are awesome. :D

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts

as the title say it is a thank you to all the scantalating groups for their hard work.

sorry if this is in the wrong forum section but not sure where to post this

Thanks, Jack-kun & other fellow leechers.

Sieg

Sieg

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Location.
Those damn scantalators.

DoomJackal

DoomJackal

Potato

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Locationdragon realm
sieg this is a thanks thread please don't damn the people we are thanking for it is down right rude to the people being thanked and those who show their gratitude
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
I think he was rather poking a little fun at your typo. Don't pay too much mind to it. ;p

UIqflpq.jpg

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
thanks to all you scanlators out there!
if not for you i'd never have learned japanese, or at least not as fast as i did, some of the blame for my learning this language would go to fansubbers...

i commend you for the work you are doing, i can't find the time, energy, or patience myself
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
scantalators are awesome!

Mangalover69

Mangalover69

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Thanks a lot for your hard work!!!! Keep up the good work =] you guys rule!!!!

Edited by seyrine, 25 November 2012 - 02:11 PM.
While I wonder why it has the same spelling; merged with relevant thread.