Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

XO Sisters Discontinued

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

t0eknee

t0eknee

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
The manhwa is officially axed . Sucks that another potentially good manhwa/manga is canceled. I really wanted to see how the plot would have progress. If only the author focused on the plot more instead of dragging the plot out for 13 chapters.

VeautifulV

VeautifulV

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCircle of Friendship
NOOOO!!! yeah me so angry it is over >< hard too see a potential manhwa end prematurely, I really love the art of this manwha too!

Edited by VeautifulV, 17 November 2012 - 09:47 PM.

Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMagrathea
Gah!!! That's just too bad. This was one of the series I was always looking to see for updates. It had sort of an original plot (as original as can get in the manga/manhwa world) and the character development wasn't bad at all. Oh well... :unsure:

damaddino

damaddino

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
:mad: This upsets me. I thought it was pretty good and had potential. And the art was great.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
it is a shame, I thought it was pretty good. it was also one of the very few traditional manhwa I actually read.

Tn7HA0h.png

Iksuru

Iksuru

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
No end chapter or any form of closure is a pretty shoddy way of doing business. Shame on the Korean publishers for not giving the author that right.

Spicy

Spicy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationFinland
There's been a new chapter released today! Does this mean that it's continuing now? I really hope so :P

Posted Image

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth" ~ Albert Einstein

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

There's been a new chapter released today! Does this mean that it's continuing now? I really hope so :P

a good question, the group that scanlated chp 14 did have a note about that on page one of the new release.......

http://nomanga.com/xo_sisters/14/

http://nomanga.com/xo_sisters/

Tn7HA0h.png

Spicy

Spicy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationFinland

a good question, the group that scanlated chp 14 did have a note about that on page one of the new release.......

http://nomanga.com/xo_sisters/14/

http://nomanga.com/xo_sisters/

Yeah I read the note, sadly it didn't say if it's gonna continue or not. :( I guess it is continuing now, but I'm not sure if there are any other scanlators out there who will pick it up. I hope someone does. :)

Posted Image

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth" ~ Albert Einstein

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

Yeah I read the note, sadly it didn't say if it's gonna continue or not. :( I guess it is continuing now, but I'm not sure if there are any other scanlators out there who will pick it up. I hope someone does. :)

EGS was scanlating it, so yeah they will probably continue it.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
NoManga just released chapter 15 as well,

http://nomanga.com/xo_sisters/15/

Tn7HA0h.png

DeepbloodEclipse

DeepbloodEclipse

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationEstonia

[Moderator's notice: Offensive comment removed]

Edited by seyrine, 06 June 2015 - 07:03 PM.

Posted Image

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
chapter 17 is out at NoManga.......

http://nomanga.com/xo_sisters/17/

Tn7HA0h.png

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

Moderator notice: Content changed to reflect removal

that is not even funny.

Edited by seyrine, 06 June 2015 - 07:05 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

that is not even funny.

um, yeah, really really not. i thought i might be being too sensitive though so i didn't say anything. it's a pretty uncool thing to say.

Tn7HA0h.png

Masterpace

Masterpace

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,101 posts
So is it cancelled or not?

Life 101:

When someone says "i'm gonna teach you a lesson" it's unusual for what follows to be an educational opportunity !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English is not my first language.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
who knows? NoManga hasn't made a release of it lately, but that's really no indication that they won't release more.........no idea really. Wait and see.

Tn7HA0h.png

Masterpace

Masterpace

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

who knows? NoManga hasn't made a release of it lately, but that's really no indication that they won't release more.........no idea really. Wait and see.

I read somewhere that Manga is not cancelled it's still being serialized in some magazine...they just don't do volumes anymore.

Life 101:

When someone says "i'm gonna teach you a lesson" it's unusual for what follows to be an educational opportunity !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English is not my first language.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I read somewhere that Manga is not cancelled it's still being serialized in some magazine...they just don't do volumes anymore.

Agreed, that's the same thing I heard. Hopefully it's true.........though I guess we'll have to wait and see if that works out to someone getting the raws and scanlating them into english.......be it NoManga or someone else. It'd be nice, I really liked this title.

And it may be that there just hasn't been a new chapter in its country of origin too, seems like I remember something about this one being in a bi-monthly publication.

Tn7HA0h.png

boldmonkey

boldmonkey

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

that is not even funny.

Stop lying, that was hilarious.